Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at first email?

That's awesome Ryaker! You rock! she is lucky have been lined up with you!
    Now, if you have any thought of nervousness, just remember she won't be able to keep her hands off you since you looke like me!
    me: ryaker:

Have a great time and have a great time anticipating and have a great time prepaving and have a great time eating yummy food and don't worry I won't use my resemblance to try to steal her away from you!

Be blessed.

Joshuaham

Quote Originally Posted by intrigued View Post
    Are we meant to milk ANY good emotion & feeling we have about ANYTHING?
    And by milk it, does it mean ... thinking about it, basking in it, speaking about it, writing about it, just basically keeping focus on it?
    Oh yeah! I take what feels good, and AMPLIFY, AMPLIFY, AMPLIFY, AMPLIFY!!!!!!!
    And I can use anything...

Oh yeah, definitely thinking about it, basking in it, speaking about it, writing about it....

A few days ago, I used a boy with Down's Syndrome on TV to get me ITV. I was so high, I almost wanted to cry.

OKAY...back to topic...yeah, I used Ryaker's love story to get me ITV...I imagined it happening to me....

Quote Originally Posted by ryaker View Post
    It doesn't matter where you meet someone. LOA will organize it through the path of least resistance if you are getting in alignment with yourself.
    I feel Abraham saying to me...

"Mind your own business...Step II is NOT your job!! Get out of the way!!"

hahahhahaha, Joshua

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmarker567 View Post
    I used Ryaker's love story to get me ITV...I imagined it happening to me....
    me2

Quote Originally Posted by intrigued View Post
    Are we meant to milk ANY good emotion & feeling we have about ANYTHING?
    And by milk it, does it mean ... thinking about it, basking in it, speaking about it, writing about it, just basically keeping focus on it?
    yes......i even started an appreciation thread so i can add to it without having to dig thru the forum for all the various versions of threads with that theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ryaker View Post
    We'll see how this goes, but its already amazing, being so self aware for this. Being in the vortex for this, and knowing it.
    I even cracked a joke with how I said hello when she answered the phone, and got her laughing right off the bat.
    You know they say when your in the vortex you say the right things, and your timing is right. It was amazing how uncheesily smooth I was, and how effortless it was.
    yay for you!
    it's good to hear she didn't have to say "easy there cheesy!" .lolol
    i'm part of the cheering squad on the abe forum-

Kokopelli
    What a fantastic start, Ryaker! Co-creation at its best! And the better it gets the better it gets. The sky is the limit (well, maybe not :-) )

I had a "love at first e-mail" experience, too. Never before been to online dating. One day I decided to give it a try and to "order" the perfect mate for me. I had a long list of what I would like him to be. He is everything I've ever wanted in a man. I just forgot to order a non-smoker *hahaha*

We've been together for more than 5 years now. My girl-friends keep telling me how much they envy me for this wonderful man and that I've had so much luck. And I keep telling them to get into the vortex and relax and look forward to their perfect mate. If only they would believe me ...

Keep us posted on this wonderful co-creation of yours!

Kokopelli

Quote Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
    I had a "love at first e-mail" experience, too.
    Love your story, too, kokopelli.....

So there's four of us now with the "love at first e-mail" experience.

I love this!! Thank you sooo much for posting and keeping us posted and everyone for chiming in with all the vortexy positivity...

Quote Originally Posted by Peri View Post
    I love this!! Thank you sooo much for posting and keeping us posted and everyone for chiming in with all the vortexy positivity...
    Yes, let's all continue to milk, milk, milk this awesome manifestation good.... And look at all these Forum members who are getting excited about THEIR love vortices! I am getting tuned-in, tapped-in, turned on....

Oh My Source!

There is going to be a DOMINO EFFECT on this Forum...everyone posting success stories one after another about manifesting their mate!