Thread: What do you do when you're jealous of another Woman?

What do you do when you're jealous of another Woman?

I don't know how to get rid of this jealousy
    Sometimes I just assume things in my head and also see her with him together in my head
    I don't want it and it bothers me
    Gosh I'm not ITV right now and it feels so off
    I've been trying to make peace with it but I can't
    I am so jealous! I try to be positive really but the jealousy just gets to me
    I don't want to confront my bf because I don't want him to break up with me
    for being jealous over something that is probably nothing
    I feel so bad I don't want to fight
    I need some feedback
    Please help

Hello lovelysunrise,

I just posted on a similar subject in another thread almost the same thing ;-) Looks like you guys (you and the one who started the other thread) attracted each other ;-)

So ... what I think is jealousy to me seems like a feeling of lack. Maybe you're feeling a lack of appreciation of yourself. Maybe you find lots of "flaws" within in you you can't find within her because you only know her from a distance and how easy does that make it for everthing to look perfect.
    For some reason you seem to think that girl has something you don't because why else should she in your mind appear with your boyfriend (if that is the him you meant)? Why should he want to be with her more than you? If you think it is because you lack something, you might find relief in being nicer to yourself. Find things you appreciate about yourself.

I have heard Abraham say a lot of times to have a love affair with yourself. I love that. It is something I think not many people do when in fact it feels so good. To just praise oneself, smile at yourself in the mirror, tell yourself how much you enjoyd the day, the moment, the thought you just had, the things you just saw. Just be nice to yourself. Treat yourself like you would your best friend. Then there should be no need anymore to feel jealous of anyone. You know what I mean?

Abraham always says, other people tell us something about ourselves. Maybe you think you are not enough, but considering you know Abraham's teachings, you know that is not true. It is just a thought that hasn't been practiced enough yet to become a believe. So practice it. Practice appreciating yourself. Just try to be nicer to yourself. A little bit at a time.

Hope that helps a bit.

Willow

It sounds like you're insecure and trying to control a circumstance - how your boyfriend reacts to your feelings - instead of controlling your own point of attraction, or how you feel about you. I was jealous of another girl until I got sick and tired of thinking about her and comparing myself, I got angry! I said "I don't care about her!!!! I don't want to f$%^ing think about her anymore!!!!" and the solution was to get interested in my own life. What interests you in this world, besides your boyfriend? What are your favorite qualities in yourself? What activity makes you feel at home with yourself or fulfilled? Focus gradually, more and more, on those kind of things and let her drop off the face of the earth (in your mind) You have the same access to Source energy as she does, but you ALSO know about these teachings

Yay, indeed, I have started similar thread recently!
    I'm eager for answers you'll get, lovelysunrise!

Hello lovelysunrise!! and everyone!!

I had the same issue about jealousy (and still have, but now is less important)... I mean i used to get sick of thinking my BF could betray me with other girl, I know he loves flirting on the net... and that was driving me crazy... I tend to see other girls as more beautiful than me... until I stopped and said to myself ... hey!! wake up!! I KNOW lots of men wanted to be with me!! I KNOW he (my bf) felt in love with me the moment we saw each other, I KNOW i am a smart girl, I KNOW I am a fun and funny girl to be with... I learned to laugh of myself, IOW... when you dont take very seriously what you say about yourself in a critic way... what others say and think become less important... I KNOW the qualities I have... I KNOW who I am... and I started loving myself... and I am still in that process...but... the important thing is... I think less and less on the "possibility" of he cheating to me... and in fact if i think he is flirting (or even catch him flirting) with other girls... I KNOW he prefers to be with me (otherwise he would have left)...

Since I started this train of thought and practicing it... my BF... or better said... his interaction with me has been more tender, he spoils me more, he supports me in every thing i decide to do, we have more fun, he is more caring, and we love to be together physically and spiritually...

So, try to practice on thinking more of yourself ... not the other girls... think on the things you love of yourself and appreciate them... and they will become more!

Kisses!

You have been asking for more. You have been asking to feel better and better about yourself and your life. This has activated LOA to bring more of that into your life. You have thoughts, attitudes and beliefs that are not in alingment with feeling better about yourself and your life. This situation brings your attention to this contrast so that you can evolve them up the EGS and become a match to the vibration of 'being' more self loving and accepting.

Wow! How great is that!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How you see this other is a reflection of the thing you are not accepting and appreciating about yourself. How do you become accepting of her? Start really looking at her for what you really do appreciate about her. Give no more attention to what irritates you about her, only what you appreciate. Even if the only thing you can appreciate is the cute little mole on her left ear. Focus on that cute little mole ONLY!!! And little by little you will feel a little better, then you will see one more thing and then one more thing and then... you will begin to see one little thing you like a little bit more about you, then one more thing, then one more thing....

Then it will not matter any more, because you have raised your vibration and become a match to appreciating you. And that is what ALL of this is about.

Barry is right one here, it's a tuff thing to do when you are jealous of them, but if you take control of your thoughts, you CAN turn this around.

SO......
    You meet someone and fall madly in Love mutually
    You have all these great feelings, especially when you are together
    You do not want him to feel this way about anyone else because it feel like betrayal
    He has a friend, he likes her and you feel that pull of losing him to her, fear
    Keep these feeling up, and you will loose him to her or anyone else for that matter

So, these are the feelings you want to change, address them, recognize them. It is a huge part of spiritual growth. To grow larger than jealousy so it does not exist. This is an attractive trait in a personality, to be so self-assured that there is no threat of another. And even if there is, you get over it quickly, rembembering who you really are, which is EVERYTHING GOOD !

Listen, listen, just listen to this on YT: Abraham Hicks - She's In Love With Another Lover's Love.

chillingjoan love your pic

i always thought yours looked like a young Jack Black ! hahahahhaaa

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    i always thought yours looked like a young Jack Black ! hahahahhaaa
    Omggggggggggggggggggggg ahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH