Page 1 of 720 1234561151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Money TIPS...

Money TIPS...

It's time to talk about abundance...or better yet...MONEY! In my opinion, this is the area where many are faltering. It's an area where there is much fear and resistance. And it's an area where there are strong NEGATIVE belief patterns that have been past down from generation to generation. Well, that has to change! Because CHANGE is the only way out of the vicious cycle. The cycle of "I can't afford that" or "that's too expensive" or "I don't have enough". Until you stop believing in "I can't" or "I don't" or "not enough", you will remain stuck. Wealth IS a mind set...PERIOD! That simple. Just like anything else, you are what you believe. So, let's change our mind about money! Everyone out there with a lot of MONEY... it's time to GIVE! Give us your TIPS! Your money tips so there can be some change. Here is my tip: The next time you pay for something, give the money over happily...as a form of appreciation for what they just gave you. Stop feeling bad about giving away the money. The Universe gives, gives, gives. If we can give without reluctance, it will return tremendous dividends! NEXT TIP?

catch the goose that lays the golden eggs...................

This is a tricky thing. I am fine and dandy until I am literally forced to say "I'm sorry honey, we cannot afford it at this time" or someone asks you to do something with them, you have to tell them you would love to, but you don't have the funds at the moment. I find I am saying these words sometimes several times a day. Yet, I am fine with it, still happy and all, but it seems everyone around me isn't fine with me being without the bucks.

EXCEPT MY ABERS, who get that I am completely happy and complete where I am. I manifested a free airline ticket to NY !!!! I manifested a plumber to fix my toilet for free and I didn't do anything! There was no action, it was a phone call and an email out of the blue sea of LOA. Many things like this happen. Do I have much money? No. Are my needs and suprises met? Of course. Can this situation change, of course.

Show me the Money, Honey!!
    $$$$$$$$$$

hold on, let me get my purse..............how much allowance do I you? I hear that a lot!

Joan... that's the one that hurts me the most... ... when I have to tell my son "sorry baby... mommy can't right now" As soon as I say that, his disappointment almost kills me. Then I tell him things like: but that doesn't mean forever! Not at all! One day it WILL be yours! One day we WILL go there! And his eyes light back up.
    That is another strong point.... like you said.... stuff shows up all the time without money even entering the equation!!! I really like when that happens... it's so cool ... and they tend to show up FAST!
    Oh man... that's another one... girls wanna go out somewhere and have fun... or to an event... and I can't go because of MOTHER FREAKIN' MONEY!!! Now, many times they have offered to pay my way... which was sooo sweet. But I don't want it to be that way... I'm sick and tired of the lack of money blocking the fun I COULD BE having with my friends... makes me crazy! I enjoy the money I do have ... I want, like Abe says in their Money book, enough money for my comfort and joy!!!! Others have it! I want that too!!! I want it I want it I want it I want it !!!
    I have it I have it I have it !!!
    Now just have to allow more of it more of the time, huh?

Dear money... I love spending you... you buy me things that give me joy... you buy things that give my son joy... you allow me to buy nice things for the people I love... I want to spend you... you are currency... you are a current of energy.

Looking forward to these tips.

i have "NO" money but i found some small relief in moving up the abundance scale

i started picking up water bottles laying on the street as an experiment after reading about how Stuart Wilde ruined his suit one time diving after a coin on the pavement... this was in a book of his about metaphysics and money... The lesson was to accept whatever the universe gave you no matter how small..

how my abundance have improved from doing that :
    - there is a never ending stream of bottles.. everyday there is a new bottle i see on my walks.. which makes me literally feel and say to myself "there is too many bottles, there is too much money laying around .. i don't have place in my pockets for all these bottles"
    - i often find myself having more bottles laying at the back side of the house than i originally thought which makes me feel and say things like " wow, i have more money than i thought i had. where did all these cans come from?"
    - And i love going to the supermarket and instead of me giving them money, they pay me!! (talk about a 180 degree visual affirmation)
    - i also love seeing money coming from something that feels like the easiest thing in the world..

i think a lot of people goes straight to the "i want 10 million now!!" instead of finding those delicious small moments of abundance and milking them..

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    hold on, let me get my purse..............how much allowance do I you? I hear that a lot!

Perfect timing for this thread... < ----that WILL be me on an Abe cruise one day... I refuse to believe that I can easily allow so many things and not learn how to allow more money. OMG! I just realized something!!! Was blowdrying my hair yesterday before work and feeling frustration over the dolla dolla bills... and I told the Universe:
    YOU(U!) ARE GONNA SHOW ME HOW I CAN ALLOW MY MONEY TO FLOW!!! SHOW ME THE WAY!!!

And here, a thread that will draw genius Aber answers....AAIIG!!! Let the money tips roll in!!!!!

"If you could find a way how to take the emotional journey from worrying about not having enough money to being hopeful or even expectant that more money would come...you could, in five minutes or less, join your Source and your desire and you could begin sending one singular signal from you about money...and when you do that, because now your only sending one clear signal, Universal Forces will provide immediate circumstances and events in order to accommodate the more money that you are wanting."- Abe

hey guys instead I've always had money!
    don't know exactly what to say, like a tip or.... I'm just lucky I guess...
    it's sometimes money I gain myself but not necessarily....as an artist I've been around collectionists that would do everything for me and that's a pattern, my ex bought gold and silver when they were cheap, he tripled our money without doing much, now I have a new boyfriend who's ridiculously rich... so it just works out by itself, that I do intelligent or stupid things doesn't matter at all...
    I'll think it over to see if I have any tip, you can ask me things if you think it could be interesting for you...