Page 720 of 720 FirstFirst ... 220620670710715716717718719720
Results 7,191 to 7,194 of 7194

Thread: Money TIPS...

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    here, letīs have more vortexes Anne,

have fun and enjoy a wonderful weekend!!!!

love and kisses
    Yes, let's have more vortexes, forestofhearts

Love

Anne

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    I also loved the story Anne!!!
    It makes me happy, that you like the story, Ana

Here is a another story, which you, as a lover of cats, especially big cats, may like:

For nearly nine months now, I am sharing our abundance with a wonderful, big silver grey cat, who in one cold winter night in January decided, that she wanted to sleep in our home.
    She came in via the small cat passage we have in our house for our two cats. At first, she was just sleeping here in cold nights, then she started to eat the food of our cats. A short time later we began to give her her own food. And so on.
    Right now, she is here again, resting comfortably on a soft pillow in our laundry room, after having had a nice dinner two hours ago.

It makes me so happy, that she regulary comes to us to get what she wants and needs.
    I love this beautiful experience of sharing abundance, love and appreciation.

I love, that I am a receiver and giver of abundance.

Love

Anne

I just found this AbeQuote in a beautiful post of MikeLene in another lovely thread:

If we were standing in your physical shoes we would not merely observe
    what others are doing and use that as a basis for our own attraction.

We would focus deliberately on things that we want to attract into our experience.
    And then, we would sit on the front row of our own creation,
    witnessing the results of the climate that we have deliberately prepared.

- ABRAHAM

Love

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by footprints on my way View Post
    It makes me happy, that you like the story, Ana

Here is a another story, which you, as a lover of cats, especially big cats, may like:

For nearly nine months now, I am sharing our abundance with a wonderful, big silver grey cat, who in one cold winter night in January decided, that she wanted to sleep in our home.
    She came in via the small cat passage we have in our house for our two cats. At first, she was just sleeping here in cold nights, then she started to eat the food of our cats. A short time later we began to give her her own food. And so on.
    Right now, she is here again, resting comfortably on a soft pillow in our laundry room, after having had a nice dinner two hours ago.

It makes me so happy, that she regulary comes to us to get what she wants and needs.
    I love this beautiful experience of sharing abundance, love and appreciation.

I love, that I am a receiver and giver of abundance.

Love

Anne

that is really nice Anne, as a cat lover myself I know, that is so lovely this cat followed her intuition and came to your home and found what her cat's IB suggested, I once talked with one of my cat's IB, it's interesting. He was both outside and inside cat. That experience is really an essence of abundance. She is some wise cat - being silver and all. I know I project a lot in my cat, but still she is my best friend, always here, choose me for lifetime for real. I am always happy to give her fresh meat here and there for she loves it! I love that simple experience of giving her food that she likes.
    Thanks for sharing your stories.

Today I moved a lot of energy, when I empty some space, it means there is some space for abundance of life to come in. I believe, I don't know how is it for you other guys, for we are endlessly creative, but I feel on a way and more than just on a way , that we are now having some key here in our hands, I think we have abundance and money under control. Namaste!