Page 2 of 720 FirstFirst 12345671252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Money TIPS...

"You will notice that those who speak most of prosperity, have it. Those who speak most of health, have it. Those who speak most of sickness, have it. Those who speak most of poverty, have it. It is Law. It can be no other way... The way you feel is your point of attraction, and so, the Law of Attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you feel. When you feel lonely, you attract more loneliness. When you feel poor, you attract more poverty. When you feel sick, you attract more sickness. When you feel unhappy, you attract more unhappiness. When you feel healthy and vital and alive and prosperous—you attract more of all of those things." -Abe

night...It's not something you do...it's something you ARE... You're naturally abundant. That's awesome. You have no "blocks"...it just flows!

something I can say is that I know I can be happy without money, I really know that
    like I feel, regarding anything I possess, that I can let go of it in a second
    I have lived very soberly at times, without a blink, it's like it doesn't define me, I'm bigger than that
    I know I can do without it so I'm kind of free to love it, you get what I say? I love money and the opportunities it gives...

something I've been wanting, and I just opened a thread today about it, is having more personal success and therefore money flow that's gained by me, and I saw it connected with being in touch with my power. Already after a couple of hours, something happened, like an almost instant manifestation lol...

Where I get caught up is in combining money with jobs I really don't want to do. More money has come to me outside of jobs, but not consistently. Even when I think about doing things I love for money, I go upstream. I just want heaps of money to come to me because I've spent so much time in contrast putting it into my Vortex. I'm tired of thinking about jobs and money, tired as in chronically exhausted and wanting to croak to get away from these issues entirely. I don't feel despair, I feel like ok, that's enough, I don't want to deal with my debts and credit score and job limitations etc. I have manifested long periods of time where I both couldn't/wouldn't and didn't have to work, but I typically had very little money. Now I have a very part time job that still pays very little money, and which I'm frankly sick of (babysitting) and not suited to, at all. I'm good at feeling ok with little money, but I live with someone else and need to pay them to live here so I'm not in a position where I can just go w/o working. I've been trying to find online work but it all feels upstream. I'm disappointed in myself because I feel like I should just force myself to do SOMETHING, but I've been through too much in my life, I don't want to force myself to do anything. This is THE issue of my life. It's what I was desperately seeking to solve when I first came upon the Abe material. While I've had many miracles and a positive change overall, I feel like I have the same measly options I had back before I found Abe, and I blame myself.

Night what to you mean by collectionists? Do you mean collectors are buying your art? I'm a photographer but have yet to try to sell my art, though I've had a few people say they wanted prints. I get overwhelmed considering all that goes into making a business of my art, I would love some wealthy patrons! Anyway, your example was inspiring

"The world is awash in money!

Do you hear what that means?

It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons."-Abe

Quote Originally Posted by tonycat View Post
    night...It's not something you do...it's something you ARE? You're naturally abundant. That's awesome. You have no "blocks"...it just flows!
    yes Tony
    it flows and the world is a safe place for me...
    and I deserve it! I love the world, why shouldn't I deserve it being protective to me?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Wealth IS a mind set
    Wow, that feeels good! Thanks for your tip!

Another I really follow is from you, too: Donīt tell them how it is.
    Thatīs not about happyfacestickering at all, it is about deliberatly focussing on what I want and not telling storys or only lines which I donīt want.
    I stopped doing it. And, parents: If I forget- my kiddys remind me . What means: Iīm off the hook "making them happy"!! If they want something, itīs their job to get it even more than mine, right? And they know, and we have fun with teasing each other (They have that stuff down sometimes better than me!)

What breaks down to another tip of you, Toni: DONT MESS WITH THE LAW.
    LoA shows you where you vibrate. As Marc said once to me: "Loa isnīt your mother: It doesnīt give you what you want. It gives you what you vibe, period." So- frustration doesnīt bring us further, right?

Another I read on an old thread on this Forum (Iīm sorry, have no names any more). A Forum Member told her story, how she decided to leave her trailor with the holes in the floor behind her and make REALLY BIG money. She did, she owns beachhouses in Malibu now and much more. As she said: She started with appreciation of where she was. Literally, appreciating the holes in the trailor. That impressed me, and it made me stop wining and becoming appreciativ of WHAT I HAVE.

-Oh, and that brings me to another one: ALWAYS when I have success with anything, it is because I DECIDE to do it an then Iline up with that decisions. Works wonders. This Forum member said the same about making money!

Keep em coming, guys! Thanks Toni! Youīr a genius, and I just tell it how it is!

"Everything you want is coming...Relax...And let the Universe pick the timing and the way...You just trust that it is coming and watch how fast it comes." -Abe

" Feel appreciation for those who provide examples of Well-being. How would you know that prosperity was possible if there wasn't some evidence of prosperity around you? It's all part of this contrast that helps you to sharpen your desire." -Abe

yeah sorry collectors
    my english...
    lots of artist without money or having double jobs I know...I've been helped a lot by my family initially...your avatars are beautiful, would you like to make books? I've been told by photographer friends that that is a good venue...
    the world of art is rather funny how it works, being an aber is a terrific advantage