Page 219 of 720 FirstFirst ... 119169209214215216217218219220221222223224229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 7194

Thread: Money TIPS...

LOL, muriz! Your energy and enthusiasm inspire me!

MiAlma, you new art left me speechless! I took a quick look to get a general impression (can't remember the names, but the second one immediately attracted me), and will go back and take a longer look at each one. Your textures show much better here than on your website. Pat yourself on the back, sweetie! Ya did GOOD!

Thank you so much ilovejazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    LOL, muriz! Your energy and enthusiasm inspire me!

MiAlma, you new art left me speechless! I took a quick look to get a general impression (can't remember the names, but the second one immediately attracted me), and will go back and take a longer look at each one. Your textures show much better here than on your website. Pat yourself on the back, sweetie! Ya did GOOD!
    LOL! Thank you Kaz!

Love your art MiAlma!

Beautiful Painting MiAlma, KEEP PAINTING! KEEP CREATING!

MiAlma, Your paintings are indeed beautiful beyond words. Keep up the joyous work!

Muriz, you are a master at telling a new story. It all seemed so real to me, as if you were telling us about your "what already is". Fun stuff!

MiAlma I had to pop back in to see what you added and to tell you they are absouletly gorgeous. Just as beautiful as the others…they radiate the love you have for what you do. You are such a beautiful and gifted artist.

I really love Midnight Rose

HitC

Extra special Thank you

I love your paintings, MiAlma! for sharing!

I can almost trace the lines with my hands (no, no, I'm not attempting to touch your work, , whenever I go to an art exhibit, I always move my arms and hands and pretend to "FEEL" the unique vibrations of the individual pieces)!

Love, Fukami

I have been busy this evening working on my business success vibration. A big thank you to whoever mentioned the penzu online journals. LOVE it!

I had an inspiration. Remember when I told you about the Interview thread and how much it helped focus and bring you into your vortex reality? Well, I went back and copied the questions put to me in my other interview, then altered them to pertain to my business success, then did another interview on that subject. I've been working on it all evening.