Page 3 of 720 FirstFirst 123456781353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Money TIPS...

@P.o.E that (holes in the floor, now very wealthy) was Simple Soul's story.

Thank you Night, you mean like book covers? That would be fantastic, I'll look into it! And thank you also for the compliment

And Tony thank YOU for the uplifting quotes, they do help me focus in the right direction

"Wouldn't you like to tell a different story?

And you say, 'I don't actually know any other stories'.

And we say, 'that's our point exactly'!

You've gotta start telling the prosperity story until you feel it before prosperity can be your experience.

You've got to start telling the life treats me good story.

You've got to start telling the people are really nice to me story.

You've got to start telling the it doesn't matter to whom I was born story because I am a pure positive energy being who always finds my way story.

You've gotta start telling the isn't it nice story...wouldn't it be nice...isn't life good...isn't life good to me story.

And the more you tell that story...the more fact you will have to back that up" -Abe

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Personally, I got down and dirty and cleaned house. I made a list in a special notebook of every little negative-emotion-generating thing I had about money, from guilt about slow loan repayments in the past to the stories my adoptive dad told and told about working his way through school that I got tired of hearing, to anger at having to work all my vacations when I was in college, to my mom's "poor vibe" (just-widowed and broke) when I was born, to all I believed from a close friend about money not being spiritual and needing to give away all I had (including my entire inheritance), to embarrassment at being turned down for something because I had no credit card, to anger at my grandmother for leaving more to my sister, to resentment at "that bugger over there who's got plenty of money, much much more than his fair share," to how lazy I thought people were who had money without working for it, to, to.... cleared alllllll that crap out, worked up the EGS (or used EFT) and finally rampaged on all of them. Every one. Printed out pictures of piles of money and vision-boarded them. Practiced some of Belana's tips from her More Money in Your Life thread. Watched Abe prosperity-related videos on YouTube by hotazgirlie every day. Listened to the Money and the Law of Attraction CD every day til I could repeat it along with Abe.

Not the "softer" way, and Abe doesn’t necessarily recommend dredging, but damned effective. The dam broke faster than you can say "manifestation." And my story is in a dozen places on the forum. And I talk about it all the time. "Blah, blah, blah, I'm doing so well, I'm making so much money!!!" I dare to say "wealthy" even if my mind says "not quite yet." I dare to imagine a quarter million in savings even if my mind says "how on earth...?" I dare to LET MYSELF FEEL SMUG now, even if that's not the most “wholesome” feeling.

And, in "reality," I just offered to chip in with my rich uncle to pay the difference on renting our special lodge for Thanksgiving for 25 people, due to a 30% rate increase that made the rest of the family flip out (lawyers, psychologists, doctors with kids, not poor types by any means). And DAMN, that felt good. Didn't even blink. He emailed "I'll put up 50%, can anyone else chip in?" and I wrote back right away: "I'll see your 50% and raise you...."!!!

Incredible. A few years ago, I was the one who couldn't afford to fly back for the holiday!!

yes relax...so true...but how can one relax when one's living hand to mouth? maybe if you know who you are, that there is great dignity and beauty in eating bread and butter for dinner if it happens, and that ok money gives opportunities but all you really need in within you...then you won't feel there's anything wrong in you being bankrupt, just a turn of events that doesn't define you in any way

a_muchness I meant books full of your pictures, with a theme or maybe some text made by someone, or only pictures...a project that you follow all by yourself and then you go and show it to people...something that feels very you, that no-one else could do

my first important gallerist used to say, it's you that I buy, the whole world of yours, not the single pieces of art...I think it's really like this...
    btw, I'm so crazy that I even left that career at its beginning... for a man...

"Someone has said, "the Universe has imagined it even better than you have." And we like to add to that: The Universe got all of its information about what you like from you, and it has remembered every piece of it and has put it together in perfect formation. And so, the things that are on their way to you are so much better than you even know that you want. And as you allow them, the essence all of these things that the Universe knows that you are wanting make their way to you and appear in perfect timing for you." -Abe

I love your story Hands in the Clay! I do a lot of those same things, so that gives me encouragement. I've brushed up against some very wealthy people in my life. One time at an old job a wealthy lawyer somewhat facetiously offered to adopt me, and I worked for people who had 3 houses, luxury cars, etc. etc. I guess I have a lingering belief that says "yeah, but..." and "but not me, because I'm not making an effort even with what I like doing". And I have some friends who are natural manifestors (I am a natural manifestor of free time! Which is precious to me.). Like Night I want money to flow through me, not only have it come via a partner, etc., because then I feel obligated and wonder why I'm not able to manifest it for myself - by myself, though I'm always appreciative of any money that comes. And I'm rambling here, back to focusing

TheManifestman
    This probably sounds basic & repetitive, but PLAYING THE PROSPERITY GAME is my tip for today.

I started that 1st january this year for the 1st time playing everyday properly.....I missed days but did my best to really imagine & write it down, spend money, etc. It certainly has shifted things for me on $$. Opportunities are appearing that I never would have dreamt of. I came across this program called 'Google-Sniper' which is potentially a money-making avenue for me, it has been for many others & I know I can do it. I've NEVER 'been in range of' something like this before, let alone knew that I could make it happen.

I also am in a position where I could potentially co-own a coffee-franchise that I love in my local area, which is a powerhouse in growth & damn fine coffee to boot. It freaked me out a bit, because it came so easily....as I had been imagining things like that in my Prosperity Game. I just need to decide if I want to work FT, but it would be an incredible opportunity & great fun & expansion.

Do the vibrational work, play the games, give yourself time, relax about it, bask in your current/past success & milk them, just feel good in any way you can, meditate. It sounds simple but it works.

Banned
    I'm so extremely abundant, and I LOVE it!!! My parents work in the oil industry I just swim in money!!!!!

Or, since I'm Norwegian, this is prolly more appropriate: