Page 619 of 720 FirstFirst ... 119519569609614615616617618619620621622623624629669719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 7194

Thread: Money TIPS...

PS wasn't saying anything to knock Jesus or the telling of that story, but what I think is an improved story, and what I think was Jesus's point, was "don't be amazed at me, you can do this too, there is no mystery to it" as it says over and over and over again in another book about him and people who learned from him.

It feels weird to me that at the start of hte Piscean age we had this great teacher say, Anyone can do this, we're all equals," and then for 2,000 years we had people believing they had to sheepishly follow teh expert instead of rthinking for themselves, and taht if they did try thinking for themselves that "thinking for myself" meant doubting everything everyone else said, doubting faith, doubtingmy inner voice, etc.. And only now at the start of the Aquarian age do wde have the Time of Awakening and the capacity to think of ousrselves as equal, as the creators of our experience. What's up with that?

bette-feeling-thought: I dont' really need to understand this to have really good-feeling thoughts and really-good-feeling creations
    I am in this moment now
    I have felt really realy really reallyreally really really really good in this time-space reality
    The answers I want that will truly make me happy are all in my vortex, and if I can just get in there I'll rendezvous wiht everything that I truly want
    [11:11]

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaDM View Post
    This felt really good, I love the idea of having a big win of money. Why do I want it? because it's an unknown, because it feels really in-the-flow, because it feels like money flowing from Source more than money coming through actino or doing waht other people's thoughts believe I should do, it feels like freedom, it feels like alignment and freshness and abundance and spontaneity and movement, movement, movement, it feels like opening, brightness, revolutionary quality, power, showing oneself one's power, expansion of the power of my reliance on the energy that creates worlds, gives me a feeling of being at my village in the bright sun, havingp lenty of money and space and sky, plenty of time to grow food of high quality as I feel like it, as I feel inspired to, plenty of means to create an extremely high level of physical wellbeing...fun, lightness, closeness to others, ease with others, ease with people, ease in being with people, mmmmmmmmmm
    Beautiful rampage!!

But it's got me thinking. What you've described here is Allowing. You've said (and I'm right there with you) "universe, it's easier for me to Allow under the conditions of a Win -- because, dear Uni, I've got so many beliefs attached to Doing the Right Work and What Other People Think that it's easier for me to Allow with Winning than by any other means."

Isn't it all just Allowing? The garbage men working in the pouring rain in my neighborhood today, the fat cat CEO, the guy on the corner with the will work for food cardboard sign, the housewife, the nine-to-fiver, the lottery winner, person who found money on the street, Esther and Jerry -- what are they Expecting and Allowing? Not how much or what kind of Action they take.

"Dear Source ~ I love this feeling of Allowing. I access it so easily when I think about winning money. It feels like freedom, it feels like alignment and freshness and abundance and spontaneity and movement, movement, movement, it feels like opening, brightness, revolutionary quality, power, showing oneself one's power, expansion of the power of my reliance on the energy that creates worlds, gives me a feeling of being at my village in the bright sun, havingp lenty of money and space and sky, plenty of time to grow food of high quality as I feel like it, as I feel inspired to, plenty of means to create an extremely high level of physical wellbeing...fun, lightness, closeness to others, ease with others, ease with people, ease in being with people, mmmmmmmmmm"

Now if we could figure out how to Expect it, we'll be

Thanks J for letting me play with your post. (I asked your inner being and he said it was ok )

A concept from The Abundance Book that resonated with me. Focus on Spirit because we cannot conceive of Lack of Spirit (or Energy or Vibration or Source), It IS. But we can conceive of Lack of material things, any focus on them automatically includes lack of (every subject is two subjects, having and not having).

More reason to focus on me and Me.

YES!!!!!!! This is so great for me, I was just thinking about Milton (the other one, Paradise Lost, Paradise Regained), and here's a little humorous sign for me.

I love teh idea of Milton (beach bum one) getting to be CEO of Swingline, and finding that envelope of money too, and even better things. being Milton. Having fun. Feeling good. Being who he really is. Being loved just for who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by TryAgain View Post
    Milton got his abundance when he found relief: going from powerlessness to revenge! But he still wasn't getting what he wanted (respect and to be listened to) in the very end--because he hadn't continued the work. But in my Vortex Milton finally worked all the way up the scale and became CEO of Swingline Stapler Corporation with a HUGE, top story corner office, where he could play his radio as loud as he wanted!!!!!

I write my own abundance story and the abundance story of others, such as Milton, as they are in my Vortex!!! And you should all SEE how abundant you are in my Vortex. It is ALL DONE DONE DONE!!!

Just popping in to say Hi! I've been away for the past week or so, and need to get caught up on my reading here on the forum.

Thanks for the inspirations, everyone!

This is why they think we've all gone mad

I bet even Hands in the Clay doesn't remember what the f--- this means!

I just had a thought come to me as I was working (omg did I say teh "w" word?) on a new collection of poems--Change your poem, change your life. I just saw how I was telling old story in them too--that my definition of beauty has changed ...well, expanded, yes, and that things I've felt emotion about I've written poetry about, and yet what about a deliberate poem? a new sonnet form--two quatrains of observing what-is, and then a sestet of creating what can be, that was an idea that had come to me at one time.

I like this idea of a poem that starts with a default thought--as all moments of negative emotion do, and then need tweaking--and then does that needed tweaking.

For example:
    I've tried to force my poems to conform
    To great philosohpical or spiritual ideas
    I've believed strongly in in the past,
    But it's always sucked the life out of them.
    Yet here's one idea that is so great, so strongly felt,
    That if expressed it would be itself a great poem,
    One that feels so good all the critics will take note,

However many disagree, however argue
    And back up their opinions, and justify,
    Proving all my dreams will come to nought,
    Or however good a life I already have
    And however much I'm priviledged above what has been
    And however over-optimistic, I still believe
    That I can think a better-feeling thought!

There's a much better version of this poem in my vortex, but I felt like throwing the idea out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    You mean you're having
    Mexican food

and
    NACHOS
    ARE NOT IN
    THE EQUATION???

I have a couple of money questions:

1) You want money from multiple sources, but a recent bad experience from the tax office put me in the fear vibe about money.
    It made me think if you forget to report even one of your many sources you will get fined, and maybe even worse off. (then you'd have to write everything down ready for tax, and that would be tedious...and what if you lost the list---or changed bank accounts....see the anxiety)

How do you overcome that and other money-fears?

2) If you find a bag or suitcase of money (I am actually imaginative enough to believe this) if that's caught on CCTV or something then are you involved in some kind of theft?

LOL

I have depression, so anxious thoughts come up around good things, and I find this annoying.

Oh number 3) This isn't my main concern but I hear this from others wanting to win the lotto and such:

They want it, but it has to be so much that they'll have enough for everyone, anything less would be a hassel as the entire extended family will be wanting something until you had nothing left.

I just want to allow/accept any money without the worry it will make things worse.
    Last edited by Chansey; 03-14-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: spelling errors and stuff

elationship with housemate--want to move up the egs--

housemate: so-and-so wants to do things the less-fun way and get to bed earlier BECAUASE HE WORKS A FULLTIME JOB!

intent: to feel better about her having her opinion about who's valuable or worthy and still feel good

(actual fact--he loves his job, he makes games for a living, he doesn't take it all that seriously and is constantly being promoted, tells his superiors what he thinks they should be doinga nd the listen to him, and all in all has a pretty easy flow to his work life)

bft: I love you, M, but I am not going to choose to think the same thought about this that you choose. He can stay up an hour later one night in a week and still do his job. He doesn't need sleep, he needs alignment. I know this from experience that it's dramatically true for me, and I feel quite sure it is for all of us. I could do work I loved and felt was meaningful and also lead a mark group that ends at 11.

I used to think of you, M, as an extremely positive person, and in some ways you are very positive, but you're not the arbiter of how positively anyone is allowed to think. You don't set a limit, the upper limit is set by universal laws.

I've been feeling really angry doubting my rightness and doubting that I can have the kind of mark groups I want. In my vortex are the essence of getting to be right, of trusting myself, of loving myself and feeling worthy, and really really reallymmmmmm fun mark groups that are exciting and intimate and connected and love-filled and moving and powerful and chargd and electric and have everyone coming to a higher level. I see now how you're speaking about your own gap between how you feel about this and how your inner being feels, and how you could find all viewpoints right instead of only yours. I feel relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Chansey View Post

I have a couple of money questions:

1) You want money from multiple sources, but a recent bad experience from the tax office put me in the fear vibe about money.
    It made me think if you forget to report even one of your many sources you will get fined, and maybe even worse off. (then you'd have to write everything down ready for tax, and that would be tedious...and what if you lost the list---or changed bank accounts....see the anxiety)

How do you overcome that and other money-fears?

2) If you find a bag or suitcase of money (I am actually imaginative enough to believe this) if that's caught on CCTV or something then are you involved in some kind of theft?

LOL

I have depression, so anxious thoughts come up around good things, and I find this annoying.

Oh number 3) This isn't my main concern but I hear this from others wanting to win the lotto and such:

They want it, but it has to be so much that they'll have enough for everyone, anything less would be a hassel as the entire extended family will be wanting something until you had nothing left.

I just want to allow/accept any money without the worry it will make things worse.
    When you are aligned with the energy that creates worlds, taxes work, and everything else, work in your favor. "One who is connected to Source energy is more powerful than millions who are not"-Abe.

Chansey, if you do not possess the Abe books (because everything you need to know is there) then at least go to Youtube and watch some Abe. There is literally, I'm not kidding you, a video that addresses every question you have. There is even one called "she doesn't want to pay her taxes". Seriously.

Just a suggestion, but, since you are at the beginning of all of this, immerse, totally, in "all things Abe". Read the books, meditate (their guided meditation CD is amazing!), do the processes in "Ask and It's Given" and especially for you re: your relationship/job situation, "The Astonishing Power of Emotions" and "Money and the Law of Attraction".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    [FONT=georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]

edit-PS: I, like most here, have many playlists of Abe videos. Official ones from their YT channel. The many, many music videos that wonderful people make that mix good feeling music with Esther's voice, various workshop excerpts....you name it. The is an official video called "In the Vortex" which is an Abe rampage about being ITV....headphones, close your eyes, listen=instant ITV for me!

double edit- you get 1-2-3 punch going of 1) Reading the books, 2) working the processes (especially the ones that feel good to you), and, 3) Listening to Abe in between all of that.

Works wonders! and (since this is March, lol) "magically delicious!" Lol!
    Last edited by Shawn; 03-15-2013 at 08:35 AM.

They look pretty altogether like that. :-)
    Thank you for pointing out the ones for my specific situations.