Page 714 of 720 FirstFirst ... 214614664704709710711712713714715716717718719 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7194

Thread: Money TIPS...

Just got to share a bit about my experience with Abe with someone. I manifested that. It felt soooooooo good to be able to support someone in being free from some illusions that weren't feeling good to them, some screwy premises, and to know that whether or not they choose freedom I can feel good. It feels sooooo good to have the money tips thread and the knowing that everything I want is downstream and nothing I want is upstream. It feels soooo good to know that I don't have to work hard at manifesting things and I can't be betrayed by the universe and if it seems like I have been I've just been focused on something that didn't feel good rather than being unworthy or not trying hard enough or not being smart enough or not having learned enough information. It feels so good to have true-premise-based thoughts and perspective. It feels so good to have the understanding of what Abe teach that I have and to have manifested the things that I have manifested and to be able to manifest the future things that I am on the way to. So happy now, so appreciative, so much enjoying the clarity.

I just can't find the emoticons to express my gratitude and appreciation to all of you who've helped me express my gratitude and appreciation.

(still telling a story of lack)

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post

Indeed, Rome was not built in a day, and Money Tips is not read in a week.
    But some of the transformations are sooooooo exciting to witness "first-hand," aren't they?
    Congratulations!

Emoticon-wise, best we can do for now is a compilation, I think:

How funny that I was scratching my head wondering what kind of new fancy wifi this "hifi" thing is...the nerds have really won.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Right now someone across the street is playing one of my favourite Vivaldi concertos in a Concentus Musicus recording at full volume from a high-high-high end HiFi - you would not BELIEVE the sound quality, it is as if the musicians were performing over there. I opened my window, so I can enjoy it better, and the sun is already lurking into my bedroom, and here I sit with my netbook on my knees, sipping coffee, and totally stupefied: It was YESTERDAY that I had a fleeting thought about wanting to be awakened by baroque music in the morning, and how I could arrange this the easiest way!!!!!

Sometimes you wonder if it is natural to experience a steady stream of unfulfilled desires?
    The answer to that question is, no!
    But what IS natural is for you to experience a never-ending stream of desires that are continuously fulfilled.
    Abraham - Excerpted from Sacramento, CA - March 1st, 2014

Sometimes after waiting for a long time for something wanted to happen you tell yourself that you just need to be more patient. But you do not need patience when you understand the laws of the universe,
    because deliberately understand of these laws, and response to these laws, will bring you speedy results.
    Abraham - Excerpted from Sacramento, CA - March 1st, 2014

Hi Hummingbird Lover,

Is it okay if I ask for that book that has helped you out? Please PM me if you are okay with that.

Much appreciation,

monroe444

Quote Originally Posted by monroe444 View Post
    Hi Hummingbird Lover,

Is it okay if I ask for that book that has helped you out? Please PM me if you are okay with that.

Much appreciation,

monroe444
    Will send it to you now.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMMINGBIRD LOVER View Post
    Will send it to you now.

Can you send it to me as well please?

Moderator's Note

Hi, Friends!

Let's keep this wonderful resource these focused on the teachings of Abraham and the amazing transformations that so many of us have achieved, thanks to these teachings. If you want to request or discuss materials not related to these teachings, please do so without disfusing the focus of this thread. Please use the Forum PM feature for such off-topic conversations.

Thanks!

r even poking at it with a stick so much as tapping on what is present now and then a clarifying image came from Source to satisfy the desire for or curisity about how it got started. The focus is on feeling better NOW and then the past memory is a result, not an end in itself nor a primary focus in hte means to the other end.
    I experience thigns also in this way as , Oh, I get to look at that very near-to-home, old, practiced thought in a new way, from a new perspective, form my now perspective, and isn' it great that it looks different. isn't it nice even that I can simlpy chill out about it and know that Source has the whole ting handled.

"feelings," gripe to "fit in with the crowd," find blame points, etc. Abe just don't want us to focus there too much and get sucked into it, cuz it's kind of a way of life for many!

But when you already have pretty good vibe management going and you can TELL when something doesn't feel good and know how to get yourself to a good-feeling place, either with the direct-to-vortex approach or deliberate up-the-EGS work, finding those little false stories that we have woven into our overall story can be like a treasure hunt, because as you get out those splinters (or, like I like to say, clean up those patches on my vortex/vibrational reality filter), you remove that resistance, heal up quick, and what you want can flow more easily...
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Hands in the Clay;445071]
    Although Abe don't "encourage" this, IMHO, they don't discourage it, either. They are very much aware that this is how things often happen to form our beliefs and therefore our vibrational setpoint and therefore how we attract. With many, many hotseaters, they reach back and find the "flashpoint" - but then, once they have "poked at that with a stick" to establish the starting point, they move off of it quickly to the next emotional step up. Once you know how you FEEL there in that "old story discovery," you know where to go because you are an experienced thought/vibration master now. In doing this exploration and making these discoveries, you are simply ACCURATELY SETTING YOUR EMOTIONAL "GPS/global positioning system" so you can use tools and self-talk to move to a better-feeling and better-vibing place. So finding that flashpoint helps someone know they are, for example, in "self-blame/guilt" and not "anger" - and now they can do something about it.

If you look in Ask and It Is Given, pages 62-63 (the end of Chapter 12 on your emotional setpoints being within your control), they give several examples of how an early life experience or adopting someone else's beliefs can "kick-off" a setpoint of lack or fear. But they also realize that if we are already OOTV on a subject, low on the emotional scale, our focusing on that "cause" can lead to us getting sucked even more into that vibration and beating the drum of blame (of self or others), etc. Western culture loves to examine the cause, spend years in therapy, "process my In teh story you shared I dont' see it as looking backward o

wow, source editted what I wrote to highlight the best part I guess. Heehee.