Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Can I manifest the right lottery numbers through meditation.

  1. #1

    Can I manifest the right lottery numbers through meditation.

    If im asking for the right lottery numbers can I get it through meditation.....by my inner being telling me them

  2. #2
    Sparklebright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The State of Well Being, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,540
    You know that your lottery win is DONE!

    DONE DONE DONE!
    You could pick any numbers at all and the winning number machine would line up to them.
    You can't line up with what the outside world is doing because that's not the way it works.

    The outside world is always reflecting YOUR vibration, your point of attraction. Without your attention to it. It doesn't exist.

    So in the words of Abraham;
    "It's DONE! And I keep talking about it not so that I can make it happen (because it's already DONE) but because it feels so good to talk about it."

  3. #3
    Blissful Creator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sleeping on a Bunny
    Posts
    1,702
    Meditation's purpose is to quiet the mind (slow/stop resistant thought).

    That being said, once you have tuned into that vibration purely enough, Abe says thoughts will start to flow from your IB.

    Not sure if they'd be lottery numbers, but could be.

    A little after my grandfather died, my mother had a dream/vision where her dad spoke in her ear and told her to play her birthday numbers for the lottery. They came in.

    Again, though, I see meditation as quieting the mind and slowing resistant thought.

    Abe has spoken about how many times people don't really want the lottery (they think they do, but it's not really the essence of what they want) because most of us want to be teachers for other people. And if we win the lottery, people around us will say, "oh, you just got lucky." However if we get consistently in the vortex, then we'll be constantly moment-by-moment, day by day, rendezvousing with synchronous, pleasant, wonderful experiences. And that's the example we came forth to live. So my point is, your Inner Being might not be willing to play that lottery game with you. But maybe it is? You'll know by how you feel.

  4. #4
    SkylightMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklebright View Post
    You know that your lottery win is DONE!

    DONE DONE DONE!
    You could pick any numbers at all and the winning number machine would line up to them.
    You can't line up with what the outside world is doing because that's not the way it works.

    The outside world is always reflecting YOUR vibration, your point of attraction. Without your attention to it. It doesn't exist.

    So in the words of Abraham;
    "It's DONE! And I keep talking about it not so that I can make it happen (because it's already DONE) but because it feels so good to talk about it."
    Exactly!

  5. #5
    It's not about the numbers, although I have fun choosing numbers that come to me (feels like driftwood to help with my alignment), but alignment is the key. There are some great YouTube videos on Abraham workshops about those desiring a lottery win in their vortex. Just search Abraham-Hicks lottery in YouTube. So much fun! I enjoy watching the stories about lottery winners and just enjoying the exhilaration of their winning and how thrilling it would feel to me. So fun. The best part for me would be winning plenty to share!!!! The best thing is that I realized we can experience the feelings we want without ever winning, and that is definitely a WIN WIN! We can all choose to experience feeling like winners!!!! WHY do you want to win (what are the feelings you are desiring)?

  6. #6
    Thanks guys great advice as always. I really just want the money so I can move out my parent house into these beautiful lofts I been looking at but since im just starting off in my career I feel that it might take some years and I dont have that time!

    ps: O yea and to buy a car!

  7. #7
    beautyinside, be sure to focus on the feeling of what you do want, how living in a place of your own makes you feel, how you would enjoy creating your own living space, how it would feel driving your own car and enjoy knowing they are there for you and you will align with them. You asked, now enjoy thinking about how great it feels thinking about them. Be in an appreciative vibration. Much love to you! It makes me feel good thinking how wonderful you feel thinking about the lofts! Thanks for sharing that lovely image and vibration!!

  8. #8
    I've heard this before, B. C. but I really don't see how being a lottery winner can make a person less of a teacher. I find it interesting that we all have different ideas about winning the lottery, but a belief is just a thought you keep thinking.

    I do understand how wanting a pile of instant money can come from a place of lack, maybe that has something to do with Abe's teaching here.






    Quote Originally Posted by Blissful Creator View Post
    Meditation's purpose is to quiet the mind (slow/stop resistant thought).

    That being said, once you have tuned into that vibration purely enough, Abe says thoughts will start to flow from your IB.

    Not sure if they'd be lottery numbers, but could be.

    A little after my grandfather died, my mother had a dream/vision where her dad spoke in her ear and told her to play her birthday numbers for the lottery. They came in.

    Again, though, I see meditation as quieting the mind and slowing resistant thought.

    Abe has spoken about how many times people don't really want the lottery (they think they do, but it's not really the essence of what they want) because most of us want to be teachers for other people. And if we win the lottery, people around us will say, "oh, you just got lucky." However if we get consistently in the vortex, then we'll be constantly moment-by-moment, day by day, rendezvousing with synchronous, pleasant, wonderful experiences. And that's the example we came forth to live. So my point is, your Inner Being might not be willing to play that lottery game with you. But maybe it is? You'll know by how you feel.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by beautyinside View Post
    Thanks guys great advice as always. I really just want the money so I can move out my parent house into these beautiful lofts I been looking at but since im just starting off in my career I feel that it might take some years and I dont have that time!

    ps: O yea and to buy a car!
    Just pay attention to how you feel and reach for the best possible feelings and allow your abundance of money.

  10. #10
    Lea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,979
    This is just for fun about the lottery. When my birthday was on 10-10-2010 last year, I thought it would be amusing to put $10.00 in one of the lottery machines. And the "drawing" was on 10-10-2010. I checked my lottery ticket the next day, and I had won....(drum roll..) $10.00. Yes, so I "broke even," but it was for sure fun. And all those "10's" what are the "odds" about that I wondered. What was the meaning of that? Well, I'm a year older, so now I'm thinking...time to add some 0000000000's to the 10 number. Meanwhile, I am happy with where I am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •