Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk is on the Abe Forum now. Software to view the Forum for your smart phone

Exclamation Tapatalk is on the Abe Forum now. Software to view the Forum for your smart phone

I just installed Tapatalk on the Abe Forum. It's $2.99 to buy the app for the iPhone and Android and it's a much better way to view the forum on your phone. Below is what it looks like. Just download the app and navigate to the Abe Forum under Education/Student groups. (I put it under the catagory of Education/Student groups rather than Religous/Spiritual, I thought that was a better listing). Just click on our name and logo and It's great.

Ask your questions here rather than a PM to me.
    Here's the scoop:

Tapatalk
    is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images in the thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Forum Moderation support:

Last edited by David; 10-03-2011 at 05:18 AM.

It's also a good way to browse forums under any category of interest, like having a huge library of just forums to browse. There are over 19,000 forums on it now, so it's good for a lot more than the Abe Forum.

It will store favorites, so you only have to search for it one time.

I will also be looking at Forum Runner too. That is only 1.99 and I will let you know about it as well. I welcome input from anyone here or privately about them both if you have downloaded them. I am impressed with Tapatalk.
    Last edited by David; 10-03-2011 at 06:20 AM.

I love it! Downloaded it to my iPad also! Thank you David for another great addition for the forum!

Great! I wondered about the iPad since they did not mention it in the listing. Enjoy!

I've been aware of tapatalk for quite awhile, but never saw the need of it for the other forums I visit. But, for the Abe forum it a must have.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.359820,-111.931218

Hi there, I love this idea. Just for info in the UK Tapatalk costs 1.99 and Forum runner is free. Thanks.

Very cool....moving with the times

David, that is wonderful! I'm looking forward to trying it!!

Thank you david. I downloaded it with a little step 1 moment . I often travel on public transport and what better way to pass the time then surfing the Abeforum.

This is going to make editing long post possible from my iPod! Yay!!!
    Thank you, David!!!