Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tapatalk is on the Abe Forum now. Software to view the Forum for your smart phone

Woo I just downloaded this and love it! It's easy and a pleasure to use. Expecting much in-bed reading, snuggling with the cat and Abe friends when the weather gets cold.

I am an iPad iNewbie, but I figured this one out pretty quickly. Thanks David for all that you do.

You are SO welcome, Margie! So very welcome.

maaaan....I gotta get one of thoses ipad's........Mali won't let me touch hers (Gramma gift)

I bought tapatall but I don't see theABeforum anywhere. Even on a general search. Any suggestions? Thanks! UOTE=David;441775]I just installed Tapatalk on the Abe Forum. It's $2.99 to buy the app for the iPhone and Android and it's a much better way to view the forum on your phone. Below is what it looks like. Just download the app and navigate to the Abe Forum under Education/Student groups. (I put it under the catagory of Education/Student groups rather than Religous/Spiritual, I thought that was a better listing). Just click on our name and logo and It's great.

Ask your questions here rather than a PM
    [/QUOTE]

Press the "Network" button, then browse. From there, type in abeforum. It will appear then. You will need to login in order to post. Hope that helps!

Got it, thanks!