Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The GRID explained please

The GRID explained please

I've heard little bits about the grid from some threads but still not 100% sure what it is.

If some of you wonderful Aber's could explain what it is and how it works, that will be very much appreciated.

I did a google search for 'Abraham Hicks Grid' & nothing came up. I am not familiar with the term Grid used with The Abraham Teachings. Can you be more specific or reference where you heard this? In what context do you wish to discuss this in how it benefits you life and applying the Abe teachings?

I'm pretty sure it's a new term that came out of their latest workshop, I thinks it something to do with going general and then all the specifics will fill into place, but that's all I know at this stage.

Basically it is the going general process. The sticky is here: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...o-General-quot

POE has transcribed about it here: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...-Going-General
    This is basically the GRID:

Topic:
    -

Specifically negative
    -

generally negative
    -

generally positive
    -

specifically positive
    -

Quote Originally Posted by ease123 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a new term that came out of their latest workshop, I thinks it something to do with going general and then all the specifics will fill into place, but that's all I know at this stage.
    You got it!

You start with the first 3 parts and The UNIVERSE helps you fill in the specifically positive details...that is the entire process. Simple...yet ridiculous effective

They used this term at the Asheville and then the recent Atlanta workshops. It's new new new so it's like people saying "what's the vortex?" and there being different ways of looking at it.

So far how I understand it is we can look at our emotional setpoint as kind of a grid that gets filled in with details. Like they say, if we spend our days with a little time in worry and a little time in appreciation, our lives will consist of things to worry about and things to appreciate.

It's a nice visual- we build the emotional grid and the details fill in.

In Asheville, they said, we are not makers of things, we are makers of an "emotional grid" and the vortex supplies the details.

I see it as a way of giving some substance to the idea of "emotion as manifestation." We really are "creating" and "doing" when we pay attention to how we feel.

It's a concept Abraham is using to help give more importance to how we feel than to any specific details. Emotion first (build emotional "grid") then manifestation.

I only listened to/watched Atlanta one time through and have just listened to part of Asheville so far, so anyone who's spent more time listening to them talk about this please indicate if I've left something out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    Basically it is the going general process. The sticky is here: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...o-General-quot

POE has transcribed about it here: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...-Going-General
    This is basically the GRID:

Topic:
    -

Specifically negative
    -

generally negative
    -

generally positive
    -

specifically positive
    -

This is more a way of diffusing negative specifics so you can offer a better-feeling grid.

Well, the point is, emotion first, everything else after that!

They talk about it *without* talking about it on the Abraham Hicks: Washington Opening 1 and 2 , they talk about "it" filling in. As they coax us to go for the emotional manifestatation and then it will "fill in"

They've been talking about this all along, right? Nothing is more important than feeling good!
    The grid is a concept, that's all. We don't really walk around with a grid waiting to be filled. But it feels kinda concrete, which works for some of us, the way we think.

The emotion is at the base of everything. Pretty cool!!!

Check out the Atlanta thread in the Workshops and Cruises part of the forum