Page 3 of 4309 FirstFirst 1234567813531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Appreciating my day

I loved hugging with Rok and that simple act of loving energy-however small or big we were capable of loving - our sincere hug was one of power.
    I love this, Ana! So beautiful! You're like totally taking me back to good memories
    of my ex-boyfriend whom we shared some really awesome, powerful hugs!

I appreciate my day flowing smoothly today... again!
    I appreciate the fabulous lunch my mother and I shared!
    I appreciate my finding the EXACT movie I wanted at the DVD-rental shop... when I had almost given up!
    I appreciate my mother and I getting along beautifully... again!
    I appreciate my being able to practice uncondtional love!
    I appreciate the clarity I've attracted regarding a certain health issue!
    I appreciate being able to entertain heart-warming memories and loving thoughts towards my ex-boyfriend J!

I will be back later with more!

Love, Fukami

I love this, Ana! So beautiful! You're like totally taking me back to good memories
    of my ex-boyfriend whom we shared some really awesome, powerful hugs!
    How great that X serves you for appreciation

How great that X serves you for appreciation

I appreciate that today, as with any other day on the Abe Forum, my incredible co-creators here
    inspire me endlessly and contribute significantly to my expansion!

(cool table, Ana!)

Love, Fukami

I appreciate movie producers !
    and Authors !

Good morning, all!!

I really, really, appreciate my friends here!

Lucky you, Joan.. you heard the drummers @ Woodstock.. maybe next time, i will, too!

I appreciate the great dream I had last night!
    I appreciate the great release of resistance I had this morning!
    I appreciate the life I'm creating!
    I appreciate that I have all of my senses.. I can see beauty, smell and taste delicious things, hear music and touch the softness of my doggie's fur!
    I appreciate walking with ease!
    I appreciate all of my students!
    I appreciate that a parent heard me just noodling around on the piano, and expressed appreciation!
    I appreciate how much water I need to drink!
    I appreciate thinking that I'm going to take some time off from work next Friday!
    I appreciate that I reached out to some dear young friends of mine who are away at their first year of college. I loved that they texted me back!
    I appreciate the feedback that I got about my gig on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    I appreciate movie producers !
    and Authors !
    Me, too.. just the other day, I was watching SNL, and I thought about those who design and produce the costumes! The work they must do on deadline is incredible!

i appreciate this thread

I appreciate the life that I've lived that has brought me to a place where I'm ready to rediscover my Dad, who is PPE. I hope to know who he is now that he is PPE!!

I appreciate the idea of setting my intention to align with him.
    I appreciate that he may have been sending me blocks of thought I wasn't ready to receive.
    I am really liking thinking of this.
    I appreciate knowing that he became PPE when he transitioned. I knew he was ok..better than ok...WAY better than ok!
    I appreciate the contrast of trying to feel him before, and being unable to do so. I know I wasn't anywhere near where he is now that he's PPE.
    This is going to be fun.. to get to know my Dad (and my FIL) as they are now.
    I look forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaidelife View Post
    i appreciate this thread
    lal

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovejazz View Post
    I appreciate the life that I've lived that has brought me to a place where I'm ready to rediscover my Dad, who is PPE. I hope to know who he is now that he is PPE!!

I appreciate the idea of setting my intention to align with him.
    I appreciate that he may have been sending me blocks of thought I wasn't ready to receive.
    I am really liking thinking of this.
    I appreciate knowing that he became PPE when he transitioned. I knew he was ok..better than ok...WAY better than ok!
    I appreciate the contrast of trying to feel him before, and being unable to do so. I know I wasn't anywhere near where he is now that he's PPE.
    This is going to be fun.. to get to know my Dad (and my FIL) as they are now.
    I look forward to this!
    OMS! Yes, I appreciate knowing this is going to be so much fun for you now, Jazz!

I appreciate where Jazz's father is right now... and what he is living, feeling, seeing, experiencing this red-hot-minute!

I appreciate my PPE grandmother "Yoko" (I have talked about her on the forum before) laughing nonstop (she barely laughed during her physical experience) with a black French poodle right by her side (she loved black dogs) right now whenever I am ITV enough to "access" her!

I appreciate my PPE uncle who is confident, radiant, and blissfully ecstatic 24-7... and sending never-ending streams of love and appreciation towards my father right now (they were brothers and best friends)!

Love, Fukami