Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abraham: NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS

Abraham: NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5iwo...&lf=plpp_video

Abraham, translated by Esther Hicks, responds to a question from a woman has tried every diet, done every exercise, and still cannot lose weight.

Sidestepping the usual - and often frustrating - approaches to the problem, Abraham lays the foundation of a mental attitude that brings to bear the power of Law of Attraction to create the most effective technique ever presented for losing weight.

Excerpted from the 2 hour and 20 minute program "Think And Get Slim: Natural Weight Loss" which is available on DVD and CD from Abraham-Hicks.

Recorded September 8, 2006 in San Antonio, TX.

I absolutely love this video. The woman asking the question is so gorgeous. I wonder if you are a member here? So basically in this video Abraham is talking about using action to improve energy when something has you by the throat like the way your body looks and feels. The important point here though is only taking the easy actions that you believe you need to take, in order for you to get your body under control. It's about being your own friend and keeping your commitments or promises to yourself in order to feel better.

Something that was always hard for me was dieting and cutting out my favourite foods. So a diet for me wasn't easy action. It was a huge don't want. But I believed I needed to diet in order to lose weight so I had this tug of war going on within me.

So anyway I'd been meditating everday for about two months, and I was feeling so much better just in general even though my body didn't look and feel the way I wanted it to. It was about that time that the Donut Whisperer's book lit up for me.

It is in line with Abe's process here because it's easy action. She suggested no longer dieting or giving up favourite foods. Instead she suggested eating nothing but favourite foods and leaving a few bites on the plate. Just gradually reducing the amount of food by leaving more and more bites on the plate each week. I thought I can do that. How easy is that. I'm not giving anything up. I'm not depriving myself. I'm not counting points. I'm actually enjoying, loving, savouring my food instead of seeing it as the enemy. I'm also eating less so now I'm expecting to lose weight, which makes me feel my good about myself. And then because of my energy alignment it wasn't long before I had lost a dress size. And it was so easy.

I believe that Esther used action to improve energy too. I think the book that lit up for her was The Slow Down Diet by Marc David. Whatever you follow, "easy" is the key so you will stick to it. So you can keep your promise to yourself.

Here are a couple of quotes from the video;

"The results you will get are from your energy alignment. Using action to improve vibration. And we think it is a good human technique because what you usually hear from us is clean up your vibration and then follow through with inspired action. But these things that have you by the throat. Like your body. Your body is a hard thing to control when it gets out of balance because you take it everywhere you go. So how your body looks and how your body feels is a big part of your vibration."

"So when you apply these actions that make you feel a little better, what happens is the action then drives the improvement in the energy and the improvement in the energy then inspires more action, and the action then drives the improvement in the energy and the improvement in the energy then inspires more action, and then you start feeling motivated from the inside, and motivation from the inside is what we call inspiration." Abraham

You've got to be your own friend. You've got to start doing things that make you feel better. Making peace with all you can do by keeping your commitments to yourself ... Ahh then you just start floating along, you feel better and better, you're getting results and then it becomes a non issue. And then one day not very long from now you'll sit in this chair (the hot seat) and say, I got the realtionship, I got my body in control and Abraham this week I won the lottery too. Abraham

The gorgeous Sierra Goodman who is a forum member is an example of Abe's process of using action to improve energy to lose weight. I'm hoping it's okay to post her inspirational before and after picture. Way to go Sierra I haven't seen her on the boards in a while but she might chime in here and share the 'easy' actions she took.

What is easy action for you may not be for someone else. Although your easy action may also reasonate with someone else too. Has anybody used this Abe process to lose weight without realizing it?

Jon Gabriel used Abe's process too, although I don't think he's an aber. His before and after picture is also very inspirational. I believe a couple of the easy actions he used was to visualise his ideal body every night before he went to sleep, and he added things to his diet in the way of more nutrition. I love that he has no excess or loose skin. Looking at him you'd never think his body was ever out of balance!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by livingourdream View Post
    What is easy action for you may not be for someone else. Although your easy action may also reasonate with someone else too. Has anybody used this Abe process to lose weight without realizing it?
    I used it before knowing Abe to make peace with my body. Since then, I can eat EVERYTHING (and I do ) and I keep my weight. No matter what! That was incredible relief for me, who Iwas jo-jo-ing and hating my body for all my life before!

I love this hot-seater, too. She is so humorous in her attitude, even you see how touched she is by all of it. Impressive.
    Thanks for the very inspiring before-after- pics!

POE that's amazing that you were able to make peace with your body. Your story is excellent driftwood for me. In my vortex there is a version of me like you I believe my vibration is such that I'm not a match to an out of balance body. Like right now if I was slender I wouldn't put weight onb ut I know right now that it's my attention to what-is that holds the weight to me. It's pretty hard to ignore my body when I'm in it all day long. Using Abe's process gives me relief though because I feel like I'm doing something about my body being out of balance. I've made peace with it being easy, LOL ... easy to lose weight, easy to bring my body back into balance! One of the other easy actions I take is to meditate every morning too.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    livingourdream
    itīs funny to me, that I completely easily (over about 5 years!) HOLD my weight, but donīt loose. But maybe itīs part that I really really wanted to learn to love me completely unconditionally. I didnīt attempt further actions, I just ignored the whole subject, since I am "in peace". There was a short period where I was loosing 1 pound in 2 days, and a befriended bodyworker told me that this is easily achievable if you have the right vibe (without access skin and so on!). Sierra experienced the same, as I remember!

It was thrilling, but it kinda scared me, too- and there it stopped. I guess, thatīs something to focus on, again, NOW! Iīll use the go-general method. As soon Iīll make progress, Iīll come back and brag!

Karen Gatt's story is another example. She lost 70kg (154 pounds) in 13 months on her own. She started out walking around her clothesline in the back yard because she was too embarassed to walk around her neighborhood streets. Just five mintues a day. Each day she added another minute until she was walking 20 or 30 minutes each day. I believe she also bought a small bowl as a new portion size for all her meals, and she ate alot of stir frys. Small, gradual, easy changes eventually lead to BIG changes!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    livingourdream
    itīs funny to me, that I completely easily (over about 5 years!) HOLD my weight, but donīt loose. But maybe itīs part that I really really wanted to learn to love me completely unconditionally. I didnīt attempt further actions, I just ignored the whole subject, since I am "in peace". There was a short period where I was loosing 1 pound in 2 days, and a befriended bodyworker told me that this is easily achievable if you have the right vibe (without access skin and so on!). Sierra experienced the same, as I remember!

It was thrilling, but it kinda scared me, too- and there it stopped. I guess, thatīs something to focus on, again, NOW! Iīll use the go-general method. As soon Iīll make progress, Iīll come back and brag!
    Looking forward to the Bragging POE