Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abraham: NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    me toooooo

Everything is possible and it's certainly possible that one could train themselves back into a vibration of love and appreciation for their body just the way it is. If a person was 50 pounds or 100 pounds out of balance could they change their vibe to one of love for themselves, the way they are? Especially when the unwanted weight started as an indicator of consistently being out of the vortex and now you're holding it to you through your attention to it. We know through Abe it's possible one could.

But if you're at your wits end and you've tried everything, except maybe a lap band, then this video is one way you could approach it. Using action to improve vibration.

Lori, where are you finding this stuff? These aber people stories?

Two of the stories are about Abers, The Donut Whisperer and Sierra. The other stories are just an example of using action to improve vibration. They made small changes which led to big weight loss. That's all

axeoh
    I did this the 'hard' way, or the traditional clean-up-vibes-first way.

I tried to change my view on how things happen and the real nature of cause-and-effect.
    Instead of putting the emphasis on what I DO, I turned my attention to the vibration-version of the world. The larger part of you is non-physical, and it already IS the body you want to be. The only way the physical you can look like the non-physical you is when your vibes match up with it. That's all. Food and exercise and calories really don't come into the equation at all. I've only recently begun to understand this, and I'm still working at it. Whenever there's guilt about food, I simply say 'this is a vibrational universe' and that turns me around. Eating is an action, like walking, talking, sleeping, writing, laughing, crying, they're all actions. They're EQUAL. There's nothing saying 'food has a stronger vibration/bigger power that can make you fat' NO WAY, unless you think so.

Throughout last weekend, I ate when I was hungry, I ate all my meals, I didn't fussed, I eat when I eat, like I just walk when I walk, I just talk when I talk, I just eat when I eat. I didn't complain about being too full when I finished eating because I knew and constantly told myself it's natural to feel full after eating, everybody does, or else eating won't be 'eating' anymore. I didn't force myself to eat more or less. I just eat what I wanted. When I wanted cookies, I just eat those cookies and stop when I had enough. I didn't convince myself my body will work things out on its own. I didn't ask myself 'do you really want that cookie?', when I want it, I eat it.

Unlike other members, I didn't feel any sudden unexplainable decrease in appetite, I didn't suddenly stop craving sugar, I didn't suddenly want to drink more water, I didn't get healthy recipes, I didn't suddenly feel interested in gym, I didn't feel inspired to walk the stairs instead of take the lifts..... I just went as normal and nothing special happened. The only thing I thought a little odd was that my meals were taking longer, but I didn't stop to think whether that was because I was eating slower or more LOL. But that's it.
    Then yesterday I wore the same clothes I wear everyday, I wear them to school so I didn't touch them over the weekend. They got loose around the waist, the buckle that couldn't buckle just buckled.

I trained myself into the pattern of thought. It worked. It's strengthening my belief.

I felt I preferred to do it like this because I didn't like the downstream-inspiring-action-thought method. I don't want to keep aligning myself with action all my life. And how do you maintain the action once you've lost the weight?
    I just didn't believe that action has anything to do with it. I did it solely in my head, and I'm not saying it's easy haha, it's really quite a workout to constantly focus and focus. But I believe this is the truth and I want to do it. I did it my way. It worked.

I didn't receive any sudden inspiration to do anything different and I think that's because I didn't believe I had to do anything different, I just thought I had to THINK different. And the truth? I thought right

I didn't take note of what I ate all day, never looked back. I just look forward to the next meal a little and satisfied myself then. I don't starve myself and don't stuff myself with food either. It's like breathing, you don't think about breathing when you breathe. I can't even really remember what I ate, but I ate like normal because my mother puts almost the same food in front of me everyday and I clean everything up. Looking back, just to investigate whether I was eating less, I find that I wasn't eating either less or more. I was eating like normal. Just normal. It's just.... food is as equal a thing as shampoo. I don't think of it as more than that. In fact, I think I ate more LOL, like yesterday, I had glutinous rice and Chinese food at 11:00 pm, I slept an hour later. Today I'm still the same, maybe even looser around the waist, I don't know I didn't really keep track.

Anyway, is it exercise? No, I faint easily, I try to do as little physical activities as possible.
    Is it calories? No, I ate pork and fried eggs for meals and all sorts of oily stuff.
    Is it carbs? No, I'm Chinese and I eat rice and refined grains all day, I'm a chocolate junkie.
    Is it the type of oil you use? No, we use all saturated and unsaturated oils here, I eat all of them.

Just sharing, since I never had any great stories to share. But this is really huge for me and it convinced me of everything. When I lose that 'belief', I think of it until I find it, and I always do. It hasn't failed me.

(Oh, and because of this wonderful success, I even changed my eye colour- black to brown. I'm gonna change it to grey or blue next, just something special. You know all Chinese have dark eyeball colours )

I got on the scale this morning out of curiosity from this thread......and I lost 4 lbs! I've done nothing but eat what I want.........huh.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by axeoh View Post

I tried to change my view on how things happen and the real nature of cause-and-effect.
    Instead of putting the emphasis on what I DO, I turned my attention to the vibration-version of the world. The larger part of you is non-physical, and it already IS the body you want to be. The only way the physical you can look like the non-physical you is when your vibes match up with it. That's all. Food and exercise and calories really don't come into the equation at all. I've only recently begun to understand this, and I'm still working at it. Whenever there's guilt about food, I simply say 'this is a vibrational universe' and that turns me around. Eating is an action, like walking, talking, sleeping, writing, laughing, crying, they're all actions. They're EQUAL. There's nothing saying 'food has a stronger vibration/bigger power that can make you fat' NO WAY, unless you think so.

Throughout last weekend, I ate when I was hungry, I ate all my meals, I didn't fussed, I eat when I eat, like I just walk when I walk, I just talk when I talk, I just eat when I eat. I didn't complain about being too full when I finished eating because I knew and constantly told myself it's natural to feel full after eating, everybody does, or else eating won't be 'eating' anymore. I didn't force myself to eat more or less. I just eat what I wanted. When I wanted cookies, I just eat those cookies and stop when I had enough. I didn't convince myself my body will work things out on its own. I didn't ask myself 'do you really want that cookie?', when I want it, I eat it.

Unlike other members, I didn't feel any sudden unexplainable decrease in appetite, I didn't suddenly stop craving sugar, I didn't suddenly want to drink more water, I didn't get healthy recipes, I didn't suddenly feel interested in gym, I didn't feel inspired to walk the stairs instead of take the lifts..... I just went as normal and nothing special happened. The only thing I thought a little odd was that my meals were taking longer, but I didn't stop to think whether that was because I was eating slower or more LOL. But that's it.
    Then yesterday I wore the same clothes I wear everyday, I wear them to school so I didn't touch them over the weekend. They got loose around the waist, the buckle that couldn't buckle just buckled.

I trained myself into the pattern of thought. It worked. It's strengthening my belief.

I felt I preferred to do it like this because I didn't like the downstream-inspiring-action-thought method. I don't want to keep aligning myself with action all my life. And how do you maintain the action once you've lost the weight?
    I just didn't believe that action has anything to do with it. I did it solely in my head, and I'm not saying it's easy haha, it's really quite a workout to constantly focus and focus. But I believe this is the truth and I want to do it. I did it my way. It worked.

I didn't receive any sudden inspiration to do anything different and I think that's because I didn't believe I had to do anything different, I just thought I had to THINK different. And the truth? I thought right

I didn't take note of what I ate all day, never looked back. I just look forward to the next meal a little and satisfied myself then. I don't starve myself and don't stuff myself with food either. It's like breathing, you don't think about breathing when you breathe. I can't even really remember what I ate, but I ate like normal because my mother puts almost the same food in front of me everyday and I clean everything up. Looking back, just to investigate whether I was eating less, I find that I wasn't eating either less or more. I was eating like normal. Just normal. It's just.... food is as equal a thing as shampoo. I don't think of it as more than that. In fact, I think I ate more LOL, like yesterday, I had glutinous rice and Chinese food at 11:00 pm, I slept an hour later. Today I'm still the same, maybe even looser around the waist, I don't know I didn't really keep track.

Anyway, is it exercise? No, I faint easily, I try to do as little physical activities as possible.
    Is it calories? No, I ate pork and fried eggs for meals and all sorts of oily stuff.
    Is it carbs? No, I'm Chinese and I eat rice and refined grains all day, I'm a chocolate junkie.
    Is it the type of oil you use? No, we use all saturated and unsaturated oils here, I eat all of them.

Just sharing, since I never had any great stories to share. But this is really huge for me and it convinced me of everything. When I lose that 'belief', I think of it until I find it, and I always do. It hasn't failed me.

(Oh, and because of this wonderful success, I even changed my eye colour- black to brown. I'm gonna change it to grey or blue next, just something special. You know all Chinese have dark eyeball colours )
    Axeoh, this is exactly what I want!

I've been going back and forth with it for over a year since learning about LOA and Abraham and thingies, heehee ^-^ At first, I just started and thought to myself, "I can eat what I like and do anything I want, and my body can look the way I want it to!", but then I started to doubt it and I've been constantly freaking out about food! If I'm not worried about how much I'm eating, I'm worried about what I'm eating (even though I never count calories anymore).

I'm always making new meal plans and things, and it's just made things worse :s I feel like I have to stick to the same foods until I reach my goals or something :s Also, as a result of my weird food thingie, I end up eating too much (and I feel yucky) too oftensie :s When I'm relaxed, I just eat what I want, but I don't eat beyond feeling full.

I love exercising and I love my workout tapes! I especially love '80s and '90s ones for teen girls ^-^ After reading somewhere several times that exercise doesn't really burn many calories, it made me think, "Well, what's even the point?!", and it sort of discouraged me from working outsie :s Also, it's harder to do the workouts as bouncily as the people in the videosies do because I'm so chubby :s So I get discouraged! :P

My original intentionsie is to practise the belief that thoughts/emotions/vibration are the *only* factors in every manifestationsie, and that actions are only for making myself *feel* a certain waysie ^-^ I know that it's true, but like, not *completely*, yetsies :s I want to know it without giving it a second thought, even. I just get confused and I think *way* too much about things :s I majorly over - analyze everything, lol ^-^

It *is* a mind workoutsie to focus and focus and focus, heehee! ^-^ I've always had a problem with being consistent with new things that I want, so it also applies here :s I just want to do it easily and just keep reminding myselfie to focus every time I feel less than happy, heehee ^-^

It's so coolsies that you're seeing results and you've even changed your eye coloursie! ^-^ I want to also be slimmer (but I always want to be a *little* bit chubby ^-^), shorter and I want to be biologically the same as when I was 10 for the first timesie, heehee! ^-^ Alsosies, I'm already Eurasian, but I want to look just a *little* bit more East - Asian ^-^

Waaahhh! This is all so excitingsie, but I spin my thoughtsies around and around until I make myself crazy, lol ^-^ I just need to learn to relax, and remind myselfie that everything is going my waysie and that soon I'll have everything that I want, and that it will *always* be that waysie, heehee! ^-^

I love refined grains and fried things and chocolate *alsosies*, heehee! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

Annusya

Hey Axeoh !!!!! this is actually what happened to me too..... everything you wrote.....thats my story !!!!! just some changes though.....i am feeling a little inspired to eat fruits.....i have stopped thinking about weight loss actually...... i just went through a big TIPPING POINT .... i had this masssive change in my life where .... i kinda just felt lighthearted.... I read this story about this amazing person..... i was feeling very attracted to him (not in a soulmate way...but ya know ... i just got a very positive vibe from him) and in i guess just 3 days.... BAAAM.... all my resistance was out....!!!!!! and i wasnt happy at first i got to specific and kinda got scared of all the changes... but i am proud of myself that i went general and made peace with it..... the intention behind telling this story is that.... i dont feel desperate to lose weight anymore... even if sometimes i go.... "god i gotta lose weight".. i just say to myself.....something Abe said "the story has to begin somewhere if you know its a happy story....who cares where it starts ???" and generally good feeling thoughts just flood in and ..in a while i am just off the topic !!!! I am not taking score.......i guess i had that "AHA!!" moment when i realized that you cannot stop wanting....and you want something because you think that will make you happy...but you have to get happy now to allow what you want........
    I guess...... i am moving really fast to what i want... because right now... happiness is what i really want........
    But, i would really like to get some advice from the experienced Abers here on the forum....... what do you guys think... Was that the tipping point ?? coz i know i am going the right way but... i wanna KNOW it !!!!!!

And livingourdream... thanks for the awesome stories.... that was an evidence that i am on the right track !!!!!
    And POE.... i love reading your posts.... they are so awesome !!!!!!

I love all you guys !!!!!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

I love your post. Pure GOLD!