Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abraham: NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

axeoh, thank you! this is exactly what i need to hear. I really want to believe that i can be my perfect body shape just by changing the way i think and feel. im moving towards it. it feels so much better than trying and efforting

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    axeoh, thank you! this is exactly what i need to hear. I really want to believe that i can be my perfect body shape just by changing the way i think and feel. im moving towards it. it feels so much better than trying and efforting
    Hey Kate..... That is so true... trying and efforting just increases the resistance...... all you gotta do is Go general and let go !!!!!!

axeoh
    Hey guys I'm really so glad that my post helped in some ways.
    You know, I just realised I'm hardly even deliberately allowing or anything. Since I started doing the... vibe-workout, I just think of the vibes and know that that's the dominant part of what we should be concentrating on. I mean, I don't remind myself to feel good about food, I don't remind myself of all the good things food does, I don't get ITV before I eat. I just... when it comes to meal times, I think of how insignificant 'food' or 'eating' is to what will happen next that all negativity just drops off. I think my frequency is something like when I'm taking a shower. The only thing that happens is that I'm no longer in resistance. I no longer HATE myself and the food in front of me. Deep inside, I already KNOW that I am what I want myself to be- body, soul, mind, everything..... and that no matter what, it's calling me to it, and unless I hate what-I-do, I'll just get there soon. I think it's kind of like 'going general'. Feel good about generally everything and not make food so special that I have to feel specially good about it. Feel good all the time. Or at least, don't feel bad. I just made 'food' into nothing and forget about it. It doesn't feel especially good or bad or important to me. It's like I sometimes don't think of the water when I'm taking a shower, except when I need to use it as a tool to get ITV then I'll think '10 good reasons I love this water' or else I just don't hate the water......

Regarding my body, or the way I look, or whether I let go or accept it.... Usually I look in the mirror and I see the unwanted stuff, I think 'ok, here's the muffin-top'. I think 'there's the version of me without it in my vibe-reality' and I just calm down. I'm a little lazy to feel good about it, really, I would rather just not-hate it and continue the feeling good with the next thing I do than think of how cool it is that my body moves in such a way and has such a thing. I just move on. 'What I saw I accepted and it's just another non-issue and I'm not feeling bad about it so I'm just flowing and that's good.' Usually when I think that thought I already am complimenting myself and more of those thoughts just appear. Maybe in this case I'm hardly at 'love/appreciation' for my body but at least I'm at 'expectation' or 'belief' or 'hope' and I don't hammer myself for not being in LOVE with my body, I praise myself that I'm there and I just feel better, then even better thoughts come and soon I'll arrive at love/appreciation anyway.

The thing I really love about food (and I just got this today during lunch) is that it freaking tastes so good! I mean, we're very vibrational stuff but really we're 'quite' physical- we need food for energy, but they could have just made tasteless food and fill us up. The 'tastes' is really a big bonus of being physical, really it is. I suddenly felt that way just now, I was so so so grateful that I'm physical and instead of just 'being there' when I want something to happen (which happens to the non-physical of you), you get the journey of eating and enjoying food!! That really put me ITV and Abe really wasn't kidding when they said food is extra good ITV. It truly was, and today it was already the second day I took chicken rice this week LOL

I really think the easiest way to do this is to just relax into it and forgive yourself when you 'lose' anything. Sometimes I freak out at the idea of food too but I tell myself (or my IB does, anw) that it's ok, think of what you know, think of it. As I think of whatever it is, I compliment myself as I go along 'wow, see? you thought of THAT!' and then pretty soon it's ok. That's why sometimes I chew slower at the beginning of meals, because I'm being kind to myself. Other times when I'm not freaking out, I just eat. No worries, food is so good, like flowers smell so wonderful, music sounds good.... food is supposed to be good.

axeoh
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ray Of Light View Post
    Hey Axeoh !!!!! this is actually what happened to me too..... everything you wrote.....thats my story !!!!! just some changes though.....i am feeling a little inspired to eat fruits.....i have stopped thinking about weight loss actually...... i just went through a big TIPPING POINT .... i had this masssive change in my life where .... i kinda just felt lighthearted.... I read this story about this amazing person..... i was feeling very attracted to him (not in a soulmate way...but ya know ... i just got a very positive vibe from him) and in i guess just 3 days.... BAAAM.... all my resistance was out....!!!!!!
    Hey I just saw this and you know.... I have something for you
    I think your 'inspiration' to eat fruits really wasn't an inspiration your IB is telling you HAHA
    There's this low-carb diet article in Reader's Digest a few months ago, it said something like 'FRUIT- that legendary, healthy food, is actually SUGAR, it's very quick sugar and ultimately bad for you, esp when you're wanting to burn those fat' hehe

Wanna change you mind? Back when I saw that report, I actually quit taking grapefruit (my fav) altogether LOL
    Yeah those were the times..... I'm still new to this and I love these threads because they make me think and as I think, I get less new to it

P/S but satisfy yourself with it.... no matter how bad any report tells you they are
    Last edited by axeoh; 11-18-2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: forgot the P/S

Did you do similar vibrational work to change your eye colour?

axeoh
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphiregirl View Post
    Did you do similar vibrational work to change your eye colour?
    No it came with the weight loss.

You know, compared to losing the fat around my body, changing my eye colour actually felt easier, because you don't have to hammer yourself about what you should DO to achieve it. You just dump all of it to the Universe and sit back and watch.

Do you mean you weren't intending to change it? That's an interesting effect ...

axeoh
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphiregirl View Post
    Do you mean you weren't intending to change it? That's an interesting effect ...
    I intended to change it (ask)
    Vibe-ly it was already changed (given)
    I knew it was coming without doubt and let it go (allowed)

P/S I think it's like Abe say- you just reach that frequency where the KIND of things happen and I happened to have this thought and desire some time ago, when I was reading another thread about physical changes, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by axeoh View Post
    Hey I just saw this and you know.... I have something for you
    I think your 'inspiration' to eat fruits really wasn't an inspiration your IB is telling you HAHA
    There's this low-carb diet article in Reader's Digest a few months ago, it said something like 'FRUIT- that legendary, healthy food, is actually SUGAR, it's very quick sugar and ultimately bad for you, esp when you're wanting to burn those fat' hehe

Wanna change you mind? Back when I saw that report, I actually quit taking grapefruit (my fav) altogether LOL
    Yeah those were the times..... I'm still new to this and I love these threads because they make me think and as I think, I get less new to it

P/S but satisfy yourself with it.... no matter how bad any report tells you they are

lolzz.... sorry for the late reply ....... btw..... ya know your post made me relax a little bit.... i thought i was moving towards eating fit ......thank god.....!!!!! and lolz... the fruit thing was just a movement in my eating pattern... i guess i was attracting more delicious things ........I still am....i feel so good !!! anyway as Abraham says "We’re surprised that any of you can find anything to eat. Because somebody out there has made a big expose of what’s wrong with everything that you might put in your mouth."... that is true !!!!