Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abraham: I'M IN THE VORTEX

Abraham: I'M IN THE VORTEX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRDl...&lf=plpp_video

Abraham, as translated by Esther Hicks, gave the definitive explanation of what they mean when they talk about alignment with Source Energy.

At the end of the workshop, after spending a long segment with a workshop participant who was struggling with circumstances that seemed overwhelming, Abraham gave perhaps the most passionate and amazing rampage they have ever given. The emotional reaction of the workshop attendees confirmed its power as a touchstone for anyone wanting to know when they are in, and when they are out of, their Vortex of Creation - where the only reality that serves us truly exists.

Recorded on June 20, 2009, at an Abraham-Hicks Law of Attraction Workshop in Boston, Massachusetts.

this feels good to listen...

Has this been transcribed?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
    Has this been transcribed?
    I would also like to know this - can't watch videos because my internet connection will not allow it...drat!

the part that stuck out to me this time was "When I'm in the Vortex, I let people off the hook more often"
    like if I have told Beck to take out the garbage 3 times and he still hasn't done it......I do it myself WITHOUT a attitude....but act like no big deal, I'm taking out the garbage. Then we both feel better because I am not shaming him, and he is not feeling inadequate. So now, neither one of us have to deal with those OOTV feelings.

This was so amazing! So uplifting and inspiring! Just listening to this puts me in the Vortex!

wonderful, yes, satisfied, clear minded, elated, ease, energized, fulfilled, sure about things, know my own goodness, trusting that things will go well, optimistic....free....letting ppl off the hook easier, goodness surrounds me, the universe gives me evidence of being itv by the way things turn out, glad for all i've lived, love my life and the ppl who helped me put stuff in the vortex, things line up for me better, savor more, contemplate with pleasing thots, pleasing memories, pleasing environment, i signed on for sifting thru contrast and i'm good at it, i'm a powerful focuser, i love being in the vortex , i love the source energy part of me, i love the power of my desire, willing to let go of resistance...

let go the effort-feel my way into the vortex, it feels good here, it feels like something i've been looking for,for a very long time. it's my time.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsComeTrue View Post
    I would also like to know this - can't watch videos because my internet connection will not allow it...drat!
    Abraham: IíM IN THE VORTEX Ė Esther & Jerry Hicks

This morning I woke up in the Vortex and I felt satisfied.
    This morning I woke up in the Vortex and I felt eager.

I love waking up in the Vortex and feeling eager.

I like Ė I like a feeling of eagerness.

I like a feeling of satisfaction.

Today I looked at someone and I felt such appreciation for them.

I Ė I really enjoy feeling love.

Today Ė when Iím in the Vortex I feel satisfied.

I like Ė I like being in the Vortex because things feel clearer.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel clear minded. I feel sort of elated.

When Iím in the Vortex itís like my heart is singing.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel satisfied.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel ease.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel sort of energized.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel like doing stuff.

When Iím in the Vortex my body feels good.

When Iím in the Vortex I like Ė I like taking a walk.

When Iím in the Vortex my dog licks my face.

When Iím in the Ė When Iím in the Vortex Ė When Iím in the Vortex I just Ė I just feel Ė I feel good.

When Iím in the Vortex food tastes good.

When Iím in the Vortex Ė I like being in the Vortex.

When Iím in the Vortex I Ė I know my power.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel more sure about things.

When Iím in the Vortex I Ė I know my own goodness.

When Iím in the Vortex I Ė I just feel good about me.

When Iím in the Vortex I trust that things are going to go well.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel optimistic about things.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel ready for more.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel like I can do about anything.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel more sure of myself.

When Iím in the Vortex I let people off the hook more.

When Iím in the Vortex good things happen to me.

When Iím in the Vortex I can feel Iím in the flow.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel ease about life.

When Iím in the Vortex itís like the Universe cooperates with me.

When Iím in the Vortex I Ė I know my goodness because it sort of surrounds me.

When Iím in the Vortex the universe give me evidence that Iím in there. Not as a reward but as a consequence of my alignment with who I am.

When Iím in the Vortex the indicators that surround me in conversations and in my own emotions and in outright manifestations Ė they represent my being in the Vortex.

When Iím in the Vortex I like being in the Vortex.

When Iím in the Vortex it seems easy to stay there.

When Iím in the Vortex I want never to leave.

When Iím in the Vortex it feels natural and normal to contemplate creation.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel unlimited.

When Iím in the Vortex Iím glad for all Iíve lived and what Iíve put in the Vortex.

When Iím in the Vortex I have clear view of what Iíve put here.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel satisfied about my life.

When Iím in the Vortex I feel ready to go and do more.

When Iím in the Vortex I love my life.

When Iím in the Vortex I love me.

When Iím in the Vortex I love the people who help me put stuff in the Vortex.

When Iím in the Vortex I do better financially.

When Iím in the Vortex I leverage time and effort in a better way.

When Iím in the Vortex things line up for me better.

When Iím in the Vortex itís like time slows down and satisfaction speeds up.

When Iím in the Vortex I savor more.

When Iím in the Vortex I sit and contemplate and my thoughts are pleasing to me.

When Iím in the Vortex sometimes I just ponder just for the satisfaction of pondering that thought.

When Iím in the Vortex itís like I only have access to the memories that are pleasing and to the current environment that is pleasing.

When Iím in the Vortex I can feel that the whole of me is integrated with the Source that is me and I know my power and my well-being and I sort of want to shout it from the rooftops. I want to say, bring it on world because I can handle it.

I want to say, whatever it is Iím up for it.

I want to say I signed on for sifting through contrast and Iím good at it.

I want to say I know how to direct my thought. Iíve trained myself there.

Iím really good at what I do.

Iím a powerful focuser. I have been for a long time.

I love to focus upon good feeling thoughts.

I love to focus myself into alignment.

I love being in the Vortex.

I love who I am.

I love this experience of creation.

I love the Source Energy part of me and lining up with it.

I love the fact that I was willing to depart from Source a bit to stir things up.

I love how much I stirred up.

I love how much I put there.

I love the power of my desire.

I think itís my time Abraham. I think itís time. I think Iíve paid the price of contrast and I think Iíve put plenty there.

And I think Iím willing to let go of the resistant aspects of my life experience.

I think Iím ready to just start trusting to start trusting the laws of the Universe and really putting this Vortex thing to a test.

Iím going to stop struggling and striving and Iím going to let my undivided attention go toward whatever it takes for me to get into the Vortex.

I want to announce to everyone listening, to the entire universe Ė who is vibrationally out there some somewhere picking up on pieces of this in some way Ė I want to announce to everything and everyone who exists that I here now proclaim my determination to release my resistance once and for all.

I give up. I give up. I give up. I give up.

Iíve given it more effort than anybody that you know. In all of the people that you have been teaching Iíve given it more effort. And in my struggle from outside the Vortex I have not managed what I want. And so now I see the light a little bit Abraham. I see why you began depicting a vortex as a vivid reality with a line that I could cross. Iím beginning to understand that your request for me to get into the Vortex is the only thing that will ever work for me. I have to let go of all of those pieces because in my interaction with all of those pieces I just hold myself out and hold myself out and hold myself out and my frustration is huge when I hold myself out as Iím trying to explain but Iím only out because of this reality and this reality and this reality.

Abraham I now understand that you were never trying to say to me that those realities didnít exist. You were only trying to say to me that those realities do not serve me when I focus upon them.

Youíve convinced me Abraham that itís time for me to tell the story of my empowerment.

Itís time for me to tell the story of my worthiness.

Itís time for me to tout the benefit of my knowledge of Law of Attraction.

Itís time for me to understand the Vortex whatever in the hell it is and get into it.

Itís time for me to begin finding my way to begin feeling my way.

Iím going to feel my way into the Vortex and Iím going to stop thinking my way into the Vortex.

Iím going to feel my way in.

It feels good here.

It feels like clarity.

It feels like power.

It feels like love.

It feels like solution.

It feels like answers to questions.

It feels like something that Iíve been looking for, for a very long time.

Abraham clearly youíre in the Vortex.

Youíve demonstrated that youíre in the Vortex.

Your words reflect that youíre in the Vortex.

I will not admit that I am in the Vortex but I like the sound of the way you sounded from inside the Vortex. And it will be my eternal quest to give up whatever I have to give up in order tospend more of my time in the Vortex.

Itís my time.

Itís my time to reap the benefit of the work Iíve done and now Iím going to turn my undivided attention toward getting into the Vortex as best I can.

can you imagine a parrot squawking all of that with their owner standing there with his mouth ajar...............

Wow! Thanks CG!