Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abraham On: FINE-TUNING MANIFESTATION

Abraham On: FINE-TUNING MANIFESTATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9fB...&lf=plpp_video

Excerpted from the DVD "The Vortex 2: Thriving In The New World Economy". In this video clip, Abraham - Source Energy translated by Esther Hicks - assists a workshop participant who wants help with manifesting goals that haven't happened yet. In so doing, Abraham presents their most leading-edge illustration yet of how we may identify the "missing piece of the puzzle", and stop disallowing the abundance that is in our "Vortex of Creation".

The DVD from which this video is taken was recorded in San Rafael, California on March 14th and 15th 2009, and the program is also available in audio CD form.

I was waiting for the thread on this video to be started... David!

This video is one of my favorites from their official channel! It's amazing how, even though the HS seemed eager about her desire being on the way, how Abe felt in her vibration that there was still something lacking on her way of getting what she wanted.

I loved how Abe said something like, "Amplify, AMPLIFY what's working to an extent that the missing pieces become irrelevant". Spetacular!

Love, Fukami

Yay! You are the first to reply to any of these. I am delighted! Yes, this is a great video. The knowing of all things as present tense makes all the differnce. This is important to keep in mind. Keep it present, here and now. Tha'ts all we have is Now.

I was waiting for the thread on this video to be started... David!
    Yes, sharing in the sentiments
    I love how on the beginning of the video lady says: thank you for reminding me that good feels good!

"Amplify, AMPLIFY what's working to an extent that the missing pieces become irrelevant".

I like this one:
    Use what you've got as your reason to be in the Vortex, not what you don't have as your motivation to want to be in the Vortex

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthebling View Post

I like this one:
    Use what you've got as your reason to be in the Vortex, not what you don't have as your motivation to want to be in the Vortex
    Oh, I love that you quoted that, Ana! THANK YOU!

Love, Fukami

well just now I'm listening further to it and I get how this is your favorite one, because it opens my mind, next part I like is this one where woman is talking about how she is doing next logical step-and Abraham answers: you're trying to figure out what to do and we're trying to get you to figure out how to feel.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthebling View Post
    well just now I'm listening further to it and I get how this is your favorite one, because it opens my mind, next part I like is this one where woman is talking about how she is doing next logical step-and Abraham answers: you're trying to figure out what to do and we're trying to get you to figure out how to feel.
    OMS! I LOVE that quote! You are just bringing back all those gold gems from that clip!

Love, Fukami

Yes! This video was a life changer! Here's what I posted here on the Forum when I first heard it.

A-ha! moment alert.I was led to go the Abe-Hicks website. My eyes zoomed in on the dvd "THRIVING in the New World Economy". I watched the trailer and this is what I finally "got". The goal is to get into the Vortex. Any other goal will vibrate lack because it has not yet been manifested. But, we can get into the Vortex right now. Then, any other desires will manifest as well because there is no lack vibration .We have achieved our only goal: to get into the vortex. THE only goal is the vortex. Here's a quote from the video:

"Use what you've got as your reason to be in the vortex, not what you don't have as your motivation to want to be in the vortex" -Abe

Something new has opened up in me. Its that simple. please go to the website and watch Thriving in the New World Economy. I pray you see it with new eyes like I did.

I just expanded!::