Thread: Abraham: HOW SOURCE SEES NATURAL DISASTERS

Abraham: HOW SOURCE SEES NATURAL DISASTERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aupLx...&lf=plpp_video

Excerpted from the DVD "Abraham Abroad: The Abraham-Hicks England & Ireland Tour". Abraham, translated by Esther Hicks, addresses a question that is asked regularly: What is the role that individual Law of Attraction plays when large groups of people are involved in Earth Change events?

Recorded May 17, 2008 in London, England shortly after the May 2nd Burma typhoon (the worst natural disaster in the history of what is now called Myanmar, with an estimated 138,000 deaths) and the subsequent earthquake in China (that occurred 10 days later in the Sichuan province and killed an estimated 68,000 people).

50, 60, 70 - whatever her age is, Esther is one incredibly gorgeous woman!

This video was quite helpful to me after the massive earthquake/tsunami that hit northern Japan this March.

I had just started practicing these teachings, and that was a contrast-y time for me even though all of my family and I were safe.
    What I've realized since watching that clip was that those who perished from this CHOSE to transition through the crack of least resistance.

I will never forget the story of this one guy in his 30s and his story of losing both of his parents... when the waves hit, his parents didn't resist it and simply told their son, "Good bye"... and off they went.

Love, Fukami

I will never forget the story of this one guy in his 30s and his story of losing both of his parents... when the waves hit, his parents didn't resist it and simply told their son, "Good bye"... and off they went.

Yes, some people naturally know the truth!
    when my cat disappeared from the face of Earth, I heard the song from Morcheeba - "Tell them I'm gone and nothing's wrong" - now he is again with me in same body

in another body...haha but it looks very similar

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthebling View Post
    in another body...haha but it looks very similar
    COOL BEANS! Back for another fabulous ride!

Love, Fukami

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I guess, it was this video that set me straight on my most painful issues. Since it, I look at physical life differently. Itīs extremely powerful.

You are so beautiful... to me.

Quote Originally Posted by admodi86 View Post
    50, 60, 70 - whatever her age is, Esther is one incredibly gorgeous woman!
    Indeed! I could not agree more and thank you for posting this comment.
    I cannot help but feel her physical beauty is just the tip of the iceburg... in other words beneath this is overwhelmingly so much more.

Abraham i felt as though source energy flew right in front of me and an i saw myself as source energy for a brief moment an it came back inside of me is that possible?

The Essence of My Every Desire Can Be Fulfilled... If your time-space reality has the wherewithal to inspire a desire within you, it is our absolute promise to you that your time-space reality has the ability to deliver, in full-manifested form, the reality of the desire it has inspired. Any and all desires can be fulfilled unless you are holding yourself out of alignment with your own desire. The feeling of competition or shortage, or limitation of resources, means you are out of alignment with your own desire.
    --- Abraham

Excerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships #685

This thread is focused on the discussion of the clip about Natural Disasters. If you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail, kaufen, please feel free to open your own thread with your question in the Abraham-Hicks Teachings & You sub-forum.