Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abraham Tells a Trucker: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

Abraham Tells a Trucker: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

Abraham - Source Energy translated by Esther Hicks -helps a trucker "at a fork in the road" to realize that he can create anything he wants in his life by simply aligning with his desires - which the trucker does with surprising results.

Recorded May 5, 2007 at an Abraham-Hicks Art of Allowing Workshop in Asheville, North Carolina. For more on the story of this clip, you can visit Jerry & Esther's new blog at http://www.abe-blog.com
    Last edited by WellBeing; 11-11-2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Removed broken link

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Probably one of the most touching videos... bringing tears of joy each time to me to watch Scotty in his calm, deep and loving way talking about his wish, and Abe then telling him about their idea... INCREDIBLE moving. It shows that he IS in vicinity to this job (even he has no idea how it will unfold), itīs so feelable. And then, watching his puzzlednes and joy in the unfoldment! ...

This video gives me a tangible token how "being in vicinity" FEELS. Itīs so very soothing.

This man is a good friend. To know him is to love him. It's no wonder he got it all. A sweet match he is to the organization. Just love in there.

...and another inspiration, that those who want to build such empires also, can have it all, also! -The perfect people to work with. The perfect match and merging of "work" and "playing". Truely leading edge inspiration!

I will send him a note about this thread.

Scotty, if you read this- take my deep felt "thank you" for being such a powerful inspiration about how I want to approach life, too!

We can have it all.
    We donīt need to know why and where and who. We just need to be in love!

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I will send him a note about this thread.

Oh, I adore Scotty!! Met him first time in Florida the night before a workshop, standing outside the hotel with a bag of ice that was stuck in an ice machine, and I thought to myself who IS that goofy guy, haha! Little did I know it was the famous bus driver (I had already listened to this workshop recording). Ended up chatting along, and it was like talking to Source - in ten or twenty minutes he gave me the answer to every question I had in my mind about anything and everything just through some seemingly normal conversation, no asking for it. That is one connected being!!
    Hi Scotty!!
    Thanks for helping me out in Alaska!
    I feel better now

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    And what I really love is the "realness" of his path. He wasn't a fully-aligned angel every moment, he had "take this job and shove it" feelings, he took a slightly resistant action step that still felt freeing to him, he was in a pushing-against situation that he'd created, he wasn't having bluebirds twittering around him with secret messages about how golf and driving could coexist, BUT HE DID HIS BEST TO FEEL BETTER (not perfect, just better) and to project love. And the combination of desire and improved allowing let it come. Showing us that anything is possible and it doesn't require some kind of 100% vortex presence. (It never has). He was being real and feeling better at the same time.

The Power of the Stream.

I remember exactly where I was hiking when I first heard that segment last year on my Walkman (didn't have my MP3 players yet). Exactly where I was...and then I listened to it again and have a vivid recall of where I was when I heard him, the second time, read the Jerry thoughts from the wrinkled paper he had (it's not in the video, but is in the CD). Tears in my eyes.

Hi, Scotty! I "accosted" you with a ninja hug on the Australian cruise, I can just imagine how many of those you get now! Gee, nice benefits in that job o' yours, getting ninja-hugged by TITITO people!

Love to you!

my avatar is when Martha and I were sitting in the grass smoking grape cigars, watching Scotty and the guys set up from the truck. A good time I shall never forget.......that's for SURE !