Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abraham explains how Esther got sick

Abraham explains how Esther got sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJBe...&lf=plpp_video

Excerpted from the DVD "Beyond the 12 Steps: Breaking Free of Addiction", the new release from Abraham-Hicks Publications. This 70-minute video program focuses on leading edge techniques to release habitual behavior, and features what some have called one of the most remarkable segments ever spoken by Abraham in a workshop - "A New 12 Steps" - that complements and expands on the famous program used to treat various addictions.

This excerpt from the DVD features a discussion between Abraham and Jerry, in which Abraham explains why Esther came to be almost losing her voice during the workshop, and illustrates how even those practicing Abraham's teachings can still occasionally find themselves surprised by unwanted physical manifestations.

Ok, there is some dialog here that perplexed me a lot when I first heard and I would like someone to clear that up for me.

"Esther can take overwhelming, no need to line up energy. Esther can take stress, no need to line up energy. But when it comes to "this" (sickness), we are sure Esther will do some lining up."

I do understand it to quite an extent, but some greater clarity can "close" the issue for me!

They mean that Esther (like most of us!) can tolerate feeling overwhelmed, or stressed, or tired, so she doesn't 'bother' to deliberately feel better about whatever it is that's stressing her... to clean up her vibe on the subject... she doesn't really 'notice' it... but when she gets sick, she notices! And she does something about it!

Most of don't bother to deliberately clean up our vibes on things that kind of irritate but don't feel that bad... It's when we feel really, really bad, and often after we've felt bad long enough to actually manifest unwanted that we sit up and take notice and think "I better do something about this!"

That's why Abe say it's so important to notice how you're feeling all the time, and if you're not feeling really good, then find a way to feel better, don't wait til you feel worse or unwanted manifests!

Much love,

Rach

Thanks Rach!

I get that and Abraham's message has been very clear - "feel better". But why would they say, "she can take stress, no need of lining up energy". I see that "lining up energy" (focus) and "feeling better" can be treated as two different subjects, but essentially they are both the same - moving up the EGS.

Wow! This is a powerful video.

I get it.

Sometimes, some kind of illness is necessary to get our attention of needing to align.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    and features what some have called one of the most remarkable segments ever spoken by Abraham in a workshop
    I agree.

David, I transcribed the new 12 steps from the DVD for myself - and then posted them here:

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?26418-Abraham-Presents-Their-New-12-Steps&highlight=steps

I find them profound.

CG

Thanks, CG. And thank you, Rach!

Quote Originally Posted by admodi86 View Post
    Thanks Rach!

I get that and Abraham's message has been very clear - "feel better". But why would they say, "she can take stress, no need of lining up energy". I see that "lining up energy" (focus) and "feeling better" can be treated as two different subjects, but essentially they are both the same - moving up the EGS.
    Thanks for the thanks, guys!

Yes. Lining up energy and moving up the EGS are the same thing. The 'feeling better' about moving up the EGS is because you are allowing more and more Source/Life energy to flow through you. When you are in the vortex you have access to the energy that creates worlds. So moving towards your vortex.moving up the EGS/ feeling better IS lining up the energy... that creates worlds.

So, kinda worth doing!

Love,

Rach

This video is so excellent, and this new forum is SO POWERFUL! TOTALLY BRILLIANT, DAVID!