Thread: Abraham: WEIRD IS THE NEW NORMAL

Abraham: WEIRD IS THE NEW NORMAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4az...&lf=plpp_video

From the 3-DVD set "Hooked On The Vortex: Creating Your Reality by Creating Your Mood", new from Abraham-Hicks Publications. This is the fourth episode in our "Vortex of Attraction" series, each of which features almost all of a single extraordinary workshop. It runs over 3 1/2 hours and includes over two dozen segments, including: "Your Contrast is Responsible for Your Expansion", "There is No Greed in the Vortex", "Teaching Sexuality and Maintaining Integrity", "Why Some Spiritual Teachers Disown Our Ego", and "Is Pushing For 'Quantum Leaps" Counterproductive?".

In this excerpt, Abraham discusses resistance and bodily manifestations, provides an amusing account of Esther's early experiences speaking for Abraham, and highlights the value of one of their most frequently repeated recommendations - which is that we should not give "a rip" what others think.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I wished I would have had access to this, 30 years ago! SO love it.

Okay, why do I ever doubt?!!!! Totally unnecessary!

I am not even going to confuse myself trying to explain the strange synchonicity that has me on this page, but wow!!!!
    Totally resonating with EstherAbe saying we are not being led, but actually are leading ourselves. Its good to recognize my greater self as the authority lol

Anyway, on to the clip,

Not giving a rip seems to me my theme of the week. It seems we truly do have a conversation with the universe, and the message I am receiving ---- the only POV that I ought to care about is that of my herenow self and vortex/expanded/inner being self and the relationship between us!!!!

How is it that the universe will continually to show you exactly what you need to know and make it so clear and understandable?

I so look forward to more of this!