Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Abraham talks about the death of Jerry Hicks

Yes, I Love her too....she is who she is, no pretending here...love their marriage too

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    Yes, I Love her too....she is who she is, no pretending here...love their marriage too

Yes Awesome marriage, loving family and funny and great!!! and i love how she gives people peace and let's them off the hook of the should haves, could haves ,would haves,why not haves...she lets them know it is all good and that it is all good.

That is one of the things about Jerry and Esther...not only did they bring Abraham to each every which way they could...they also showed us, by example, an Outstanding marriage!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SheerLuckHolmes View Post
    There are many excellent videos and CDs where Abraham talks with folks in the HS about love ones lost. The one I like best is on the England/Ireland CD. A man talks with Abe about the wife he lost. He has three children the youngest a 5 yr old girl at the time of the wife's death.

Of all of this family it is the little girl that is having the least difficulty with the mother's transition. At the funeral the girl ask her father if she must attend the funeral. He was at a loss as to what to say, so he asked her what she thought her mother would want for her. She tells her father that she has asked her mother and she said that the girl shouldn't attend if it felt better to be somewhere else. Abe agree that the daughter was the closest to the vortex of all of them and that she did indeed have access to the nonphysical mother.

One of the older sons told his father of a dream he had with his mother in it and that it made him feel much better. While the father supported his children in their awareness of their mom, he was at a loss himself as to what to do and how to move on.

Abe went on to ask several question of the father that were quite obvious but they said they were going to ask them anyway, (from memory not direct quote) "Would you rather your children became more self sufficient and more connected to their True Inner Natures through experiencing the loss of their mother or have their mother still alive? This event was set in motion well before any of them, mother & father and children were born into the physical. They, at a non-physical level were all in agreement to have this experience for the expansion it would provide all concerned."

Then Abe began relaying communication directly from the nonphysical mother to the man in the HS. It became a very tender, sweet and moving exchange.

Vavoom, many times you do not have to explain anything to young children. Many times it is more beneficial to listen to them. For the very young are still more connected to their true selves than we are and therefore, have a much fuller view of the circumstances than we adults.

Contrast, even the contrast of death, serves us and is desired by us, for the expansion it provides us. I think Abe's message is to not deny our feelings, but rather be willing to listen to the inspiration that those feelings can provide when we are willing to lean in the direction of the feelings that feel better rather than following the ones that do not and getting further gapped from your own true inner self.
    wow! I love Esther, Jerry and Abraham!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissanceloveroflife View Post
    I just watched this clip for the second time - and somehow I felt so much more clarity and understanding than the first time I watched it a few months back. Wow. I can feel my expansion and new perspectives on the leading edge.

Last Thursday morning I invited Jerry to join me from the non-physical & be a part of my day that day. The night before I had realized that it was time for me to give notice at my job. When I woke up and I said "Jerry, you inspired me from your physical vantage point and I know today you'll play with me as I rendezvous with success, confidence and playfulness". It was a fun morning! It felt like source was looking through my eyes. Somehow it felt like I was giving someone a tour of the neighborhood (even though I go there all the time!). The clarity with which the words flowed as I typed my resignation letter was unbelievably brilliant. (the next day my boss told me that she really loved my resignation letter and that she felt it came from the heart). As I was in the library - my eyes were drawn to check out a book on skateboarding and I had the impulse to fold my typed resignation letter and keep it in the skateboarding book. That was a really fun moment. Moving on - I felt such confidence in telling my boss. It was pleasant, fun & the timing was perfect. Wow. It was well received & so supportive. And to top it all off, one of my favorite customers (I adore him and he's full of zest for life & our interactions are so playful & loving) playfully knocked on the window and ended up being my first customer of the day & we had the most brilliant rendezvous and I shared the news in a way that was so beautiful. Hearing him say "congratulations" to me on the way out was perhaps the best part of my morning. Wow! Thank you Jerry for being you. I think of you when I'm exploring my love for circus aerial arts. My favorite quote of yours (paraphrased) is "Every dream I've ever had since I was a little boy, they've all come true". There are moments when I feel that about my life. I look forward to more satisfaction.

Thanks to all the co-creators on this forum.
    how fun! I might try this!

I just watched this clip for the second time - and somehow I felt so much more clarity and understanding than the first time I watched it a few months back. Wow. I can feel my expansion and new perspectives on the leading edge.