Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham talks about the death of Jerry Hicks

It's a beautiful video. I love the questions and the love that came with the answers. It's very touching to see Jerry's beautiful photo at the end. Thank you David for letting us know and for posting the link.

beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful

"dammit jerry, you're dead and i feel bad!".....esther thankyou for being the best role model i could ever wish for

Quote Originally Posted by honeypie View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, David!!
    I just watched it, and read through this thread, I had posted at 5:55! LOL! Post number five no less.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
    I wonder if Jerry is on Pacific Time.

Cool, Honeypie! and you posted 5 minutes ago, and my post on this thread was edited at 5:54. There is much expansion unfolding!!

Thank You for Posting This. . .

. . .my curiosity has been cured.

A comment about the "death thing". I am not afraid or "hung up" on the dying or croaking, for me. The only fear (only when the subject is brought up), is for the people I leave behind. Especially, my two young girls. Yes, I will have emerged back into non-physical and am feeling really good now. But my children will have lost their daddy.

vavoom.....i think most of us here are planning on living long and happy lives till the croaking comes-no reason to consider leaving anyone behind early.

I loved hearing Abraham speak about finding that balance between oiur individuality and interconnectedness.
    I love that Esther is surrounded with so much love and appreciation. What a powerful loving creator! What a beautiful gathering!

Love love love this deeper feeling of knowing that this vid sent me to. Something clicked ~ I was there already, knowing this stuff, then more and more came and will keep coming because of this workshop clip they posted.

That whole day I was feeling awesome things coming from that workshop. I really connected energy wise 'long distance'. ha ha long distance, how funny a concept. Ties into what they were talking about too. Now I see part of what I was connected 'to'. woo hoo.

Thanks David.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavoom View Post
    . . .my curiosity has been cured.

A comment about the "death thing". I am not afraid or "hung up" on the dying or croaking, for me. The only fear (only when the subject is brought up), is for the people I leave behind. Especially, my two young girls. Yes, I will have emerged back into non-physical and am feeling really good now. But my children will have lost their daddy.
    the feeling of loss is bogus and totally unnecessary, it's just a shift in perspectives, nothing else than that.