Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Abraham talks about the death of Jerry Hicks

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muriz View Post
    the feeling of loss is bogus and totally unnecessary, it's just a shift in perspectives, nothing else than that.
    right, but vavoom- you could prepave it in a better way if it soothes you. Tell them about your true believes! Children still know (my 4 all knew and know and find all the grieve amazing)- but they might need some reassurance to be allowed to trust what they know.

In my family, we have a lot of fun around the whole subject (isnīt that awesome!) and I doubt they would feel this dispear that is expected to be felt IF I donīt live up to 100, like I plan! And still- you might -maybe- want to have good insurance + a physical masterplan that they know of. And mostly: The "plan", that life would take care of them even without you in wonderful ways, and that you would be around in an even fuller sense IF you croaked. Itīs "unusual" to raise children into expecting freedom and a feeling of unconditional security. But they LOVE it.

I LOVE how this thread orgionally intended to be an FYI for us is turned into a rampage of appreciation. Is that not the heart of all or what???

While the title card of the video says "Abraham talks about the DEATH of Jerry Hicks", the youTube title says "Abraham talks about WHAT'S NEXT FOR Jerry Hicks". I find that to be much more accurate and interesting.

We really do need to take to heart what Abraham has been saying for VERY LOOOOOOONG time: That we can GET OVER this "death thing". Why would we want someone to remain in physical and BE LESS THAN WHO THEY'VE BECOME just to please us? We regularly celebrate all sorts of life transitions - birth, birthdays, new years, first days of school and college as well as graduations, weddings, divorces , promotions, retirement, etc. - for the brand new and different possibilities and perspectives they hold. It's no different with this transition. We "go" when we've outgrown this particular life perspective and are ready to move on to other, more exciting perspectives.

All that said, my favorite moment of the clip was where Abraham told that Marc fellow, "Don't read your notes - listen to us.". We are often so busy looking at how we want to look and how we want to respond in the next moment that we are not in the NOW. We are often so busy looking at and formulating the NEXT QUESTION that we aren't able to perceive the ANSWER that is being offered us IN THIS MOMENT. But as we all know by now, when we are in the vibration of the question, we cannot be a match to the vibration of the answer.

Christine

Quote Originally Posted by muriz View Post
    the feeling of loss is bogus and totally unnecessary, it's just a shift in perspectives, nothing else than that.
    Ahh, okay,That comment sounds as if you are already non-physical. But try explaining that to young children who loses a parent in a car accident or a war or whatever. Or if a parent loses a child via___________(you fill in the blank). We're living in human bodies and we're having human emotions. And I believe they are necessary.

There are many excellent videos and CDs where Abraham talks with folks in the HS about love ones lost. The one I like best is on the England/Ireland CD. A man talks with Abe about the wife he lost. He has three children the youngest a 5 yr old girl at the time of the wife's death.

Of all of this family it is the little girl that is having the least difficulty with the mother's transition. At the funeral the girl ask her father if she must attend the funeral. He was at a loss as to what to say, so he asked her what she thought her mother would want for her. She tells her father that she has asked her mother and she said that the girl shouldn't attend if it felt better to be somewhere else. Abe agree that the daughter was the closest to the vortex of all of them and that she did indeed have access to the nonphysical mother.

One of the older sons told his father of a dream he had with his mother in it and that it made him feel much better. While the father supported his children in their awareness of their mom, he was at a loss himself as to what to do and how to move on.

Abe went on to ask several question of the father that were quite obvious but they said they were going to ask them anyway, (from memory not direct quote) "Would you rather your children became more self sufficient and more connected to their True Inner Natures through experiencing the loss of their mother or have their mother still alive? This event was set in motion well before any of them, mother & father and children were born into the physical. They, at a non-physical level were all in agreement to have this experience for the expansion it would provide all concerned."

Then Abe began relaying communication directly from the nonphysical mother to the man in the HS. It became a very tender, sweet and moving exchange.

Vavoom, many times you do not have to explain anything to young children. Many times it is more beneficial to listen to them. For the very young are still more connected to their true selves than we are and therefore, have a much fuller view of the circumstances than we adults.

Contrast, even the contrast of death, serves us and is desired by us, for the expansion it provides us. I think Abe's message is to not deny our feelings, but rather be willing to listen to the inspiration that those feelings can provide when we are willing to lean in the direction of the feelings that feel better rather than following the ones that do not and getting further gapped from your own true inner self.

I got those goose bumps from head to toe...That was Jerry! Thanks!

Watched it last night - very meaningful and enjoyable!

I look forward to reconizing Jerry's words without Abraham having to tell us............the challenge !

While the title card of the video says "Abraham talks about the DEATH of Jerry Hicks", the youTube title says "Abraham talks about WHAT'S NEXT FOR Jerry Hicks". I find that to be much more accurate and interesting.

The original title was better for the search engines, the new title is more reflective of Abraham's message.

From SLH's quote:

..."This event was set in motion well before any of them, mother and father and children were born into the physical. They, at a non-physical level were all in agreement to have this experience for the expansion it would provide all concerned."
    Thanks for this quote, SLH. I had not heard Abraham say this type of thing before and it makes sense then how we can sense and know (from our higher perspective) whether someone is going to be transitioning or not and whether we will be or not, when it doesn't feel like choice, although it is said it is choice and we are summoned but it is still our choice, because choice in the moment feels different and has resistance, whereas choice made from the perspective of our higher self does not, and I sense both and know the higher self is making the choice in light of the broader knowing and greater purpose than we know even ITV.