Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Abraham talks about the death of Jerry Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vavoom View Post
    . . .my curiosity has been cured.

A comment about the "death thing". I am not afraid or "hung up" on the dying or croaking, for me. The only fear (only when the subject is brought up), is for the people I leave behind. Especially, my two young girls. Yes, I will have emerged back into non-physical and am feeling really good now. But my children will have lost their daddy.
    We don't leave anyone behind. It is just a change of perspective. My dad died when I was very young. I watched it happen on our living room carpet. He just got up out of his body and remained there with us much of the time. He wrapped me in his love. He watched over me and made me feel safe. He was a wonderful dad from non-physical. Everyone thought I didn't have a dad, but they didn't know I still had the most loving, caring dad of anyone.
    Last edited by Sunlover; 02-07-2012 at 05:40 PM.

I think the thought of leaving those we love behind to carry on without us, keeps many people here, when they are dying....prolonging their deaths. Even very sick children, don't want their parents to suffer their physical absence.
    The human psyche is a very caring being.

Thank you David and thank you beautiful Esther! What a bliss to hear Abraham speak through Esther, and what a thrill to KNOW that Jerry is closer than ever... Amazing hot seat participants!

I AM IN THE VORTEX!

Joy-Lise

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    I think the thought of leaving those we love behind to carry on without us, keeps many people here, when they are dying....prolonging their deaths. Even very sick children, don't want their parents to suffer their physical absence.
    The human psyche is a very caring being.
    Those types of transitions serve the purpose of gradual detachment and readjustment for those remaining, as well as other things such as caring for others, giving of ourselves, appreciating good health...

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    We don't leave anyone behind. It is just a change of perspective. My dad died when I was very young. I watched it happen on our living room carpet. He just got up out of his body and remained there with us much of the time. He wrapped me in his love. He watched over me and made me feel safe. He was a wonderful dad from non-physical. Everyone thought I didn't have a dad, but they didn't know I still had the most loving, caring dad of anyone.
    This is a wonderful experience- I thank you from my heart for sharing it! I will certainly hand it on- especially to my kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Those types of transitions serve the purpose of gradual detachment and readjustment for those remaining, as well as other things such as caring for others, giving of ourselves, appreciating good health...
    BOY do they ever!!! My stepdad is doing his that way. THE LONNNGGGGG and winding road. And I can say yep to all the above!

justbreathenow
    I really loved the end message to Esther omg brought tears to my eyes , and when Jerry's picture came on in the end I thought "what a bright star you are" and then felt weepy, I heard "don't cry for me, if anything I would be crying for you" I knew what it ment
    Last edited by chillinjoan; 02-10-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Thank you for posting this video.

It was very moving at the end with that beautiful man and his words for esther.
    Also very inspiring to see esther and hear abrahams words about this time.
    I appreciate hearing how esther was mad at Jerry for leaving, and about her realisation later about this.
    How " Not making someone else accountable for how you feel"
    And "What if it isnt wrong - but it is right?"

I think this is a really wonderful teaching. Also so good to know that Jerry is still on the leading edge of the physical as well as non physical things. xx

Dont you just love this even more, and feel so much love and appreciation for both Jerry and Esther. x

I appreciate Whitney Houston's relief and exhileration into the non-physical ..........she shared so much of herself

justbreathenow
    I agree about Whitney What an amazing person. You must feel the relief she feels now from where she was.