Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Abraham talks about the death of Jerry Hicks

Help beyond words

My beloved husband of 17 years passed on - croaked - in February. It was very sudden. He collasped on Wednesday and was 'gone' by Friday.

I can't begin to say how much Esther/Abe helped me with that video. I've watched it and will many more times.

Before I first saw it I was asking just how to even find my vortex, much less get in it, when I was in such grief. Their words were such a relief to me and I have to say a huge THANK YOU for them.

I know Bob's around me still and I talk with him a lot now.

Each day I want to feel a little better and have a little less grief - baby steps are OK.

I know where you are at.......... you are still here and he gets to be

Lovely bit about Jerry in the seminar.. Esther is on the plane and has the screen down due to bright sun light.. she hears Jerry clearly say .. open your screen.. she does and looks out and sees a rainbow below her - she can see it from the plane.. and then she has Mark talk about it on facebook as rendezvous, rendezvous, rendezvous... and she knows she has connected with Jerry... sweet to think about with the two of them and I can feel him along with many of my relatives close to me - showing me that they are still there... they have humor and things that are so specific to them that it is uncanny.. standing at my mechanics place and seeing a bumper sticker that said "Ithica is gorges" and just this grin on my face thinking of Jerry! also thought of him with the largest jackpot in the lotto recently.. the guy exuded abundance !!! I can feel my family loving what I love and supporting me that way.. had not considered that until just now.. that they want me to love just the way I do and to feel it in the most amazing ways that I have ever felt.. and they are feeling it right along with me!!! Great fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    We don't leave anyone behind. It is just a change of perspective. My dad died when I was very young. I watched it happen on our living room carpet. He just got up out of his body and remained there with us much of the time. He wrapped me in his love. He watched over me and made me feel safe. He was a wonderful dad from non-physical. Everyone thought I didn't have a dad, but they didn't know I still had the most loving, caring dad of anyone.
    Sunlover, this is so powerful. SO POWERFUL. Thank you for sharing this. My dad is in non-physical, and I talked with him this morning. He had some great advice. It's wonderful to have a parent in non-physical and to know how to connect with them. It's the best, really. And other people can think what they want, we KNOW what we have, and it's awesome.

Have you been watching that new show with the Italian Princess Mom Medium? She is awesome.....one of the best I've seen !

is that a tv show joan? what is the name....i googled and couldn't find it.

it comes on channel 45, and I catch it on accident...don't even know the name of it.....will pay closer attention

joan

Joan, I did a bit of searching, found a few clips on youtube and I really enjoyed them, thanks. The show's called Long Island Medium

When I think of Jerry the following qoute is one that comes to my mind.

"Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death
    they would be asked two questions
    and their answers would determine
    whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife.
    The first question was, "Did you bring joy?"
    The second was, "Did you find joy?"
    -Leo Buscaglia

Jerry brought joy and he found joy. Jerry is joy.