Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Abraham talks about the death of Jerry Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Jerry brought joy and he found joy. Jerry is joy.
    I love knowing that Jerry said that all his dreams had come true. I read that on the abraham-hicks domain. After I read that I had what I needed to adjust to the rest of my life not seeing Jerry's physical on stage. Oh! What a JOY he was on stage. I know of no one in my world that I could listen to the same joke over and over again and love it more each time. I was not alone appreciating Jerry in this way.

Bev, it is so clear what you said.. he IS joy! And when Abraham announced in San Antonio that he is helping Esther with the new book on Spirituality, and that it is going forward with a new vigor because Jerry is there, ... WOW.. what a feeling of Jerry being JOY that is!

I just watched this clip for the second time - and somehow I felt so much more clarity and understanding than the first time I watched it a few months back. Wow. I can feel my expansion and new perspectives on the leading edge.

Last Thursday morning I invited Jerry to join me from the non-physical & be a part of my day that day. The night before I had realized that it was time for me to give notice at my job. When I woke up and I said "Jerry, you inspired me from your physical vantage point and I know today you'll play with me as I rendezvous with success, confidence and playfulness". It was a fun morning! It felt like source was looking through my eyes. Somehow it felt like I was giving someone a tour of the neighborhood (even though I go there all the time!). The clarity with which the words flowed as I typed my resignation letter was unbelievably brilliant. (the next day my boss told me that she really loved my resignation letter and that she felt it came from the heart). As I was in the library - my eyes were drawn to check out a book on skateboarding and I had the impulse to fold my typed resignation letter and keep it in the skateboarding book. That was a really fun moment. Moving on - I felt such confidence in telling my boss. It was pleasant, fun & the timing was perfect. Wow. It was well received & so supportive. And to top it all off, one of my favorite customers (I adore him and he's full of zest for life & our interactions are so playful & loving) playfully knocked on the window and ended up being my first customer of the day & we had the most brilliant rendezvous and I shared the news in a way that was so beautiful. Hearing him say "congratulations" to me on the way out was perhaps the best part of my morning. Wow! Thank you Jerry for being you. I think of you when I'm exploring my love for circus aerial arts. My favorite quote of yours (paraphrased) is "Every dream I've ever had since I was a little boy, they've all come true". There are moments when I feel that about my life. I look forward to more satisfaction.

Thanks to all the co-creators on this forum.

David, I have very non-traditional views of death. I feel that Jerry lives on. Jerry is bathed in an aura of life. Jerry exists in the breeze and sunshine that touched Esther, myself and all of you today. Jerry's transition isn't the end of Jerry because he lives on in his wife, his family, his children, grandchildren and future generations. They are an extention of Jerry's life. The awareness of the connection may not always be on a conscious level, but I feel that subconsciously it will be felt by each person in various ways.

I encourage everyone to stand still a moment and just feel the JOY.

Thank you David

Ah, yes, Bev! I could not have felt or said it better! He lives on. We all live on. There is not death!! Abraham could not be more right on that one. Thank you!!

The way Esther moves her hands while saying there isnt much distance between physical and non-physical brought so much clarity to me. A few days ago I have seen the photos of dead Bosnians kids with their clothes shoes and toys and it tore my heart and I was asking myself why I was stuck to this old belief about death, why it still gives pain even though i have no close relative-friend who passed away, and now watching this and reading the comments and finding out the show '' Long Island Medium '' (already watched a few episodes now ) I feel so peaceful Thank you all

That crazed woman is awesome, isn't she? She, for me, PROVES the non-physical is with us all the time

Honoring Jerry and Esther's love for him, as well as their family's and friends' love for him.

"Life is a great sunrise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one." ~ Vladimir Nobokov
    Last edited by Bev; 05-12-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    That crazed woman is awesome, isn't she? She, for me, PROVES the non-physical is with us all the time
    EXACTLY!! And Im watching the 6th episode now, a lady said to her that she always knew that her grandmother's spirit was with her. Theresa ( the medium ) said thats what she hears from everyone and even though this is her livelyhood she wonders why people need a medium for that

i caught a cpl of LIM on demand, pretty good show-i will watch more