Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Abraham talks about the death of Jerry Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaidelife View Post
    i caught a cpl of LIM on demand, pretty good show-i will watch more
    In the first episode, the first minute you will see the sign '' HICKSVILLE '' it was a lovely thing to see for me

I don't know whether someone has already said it, but when they said in the video "Don't read your notes, listen to us!", I knew it was Jerry, even before Abe said "That was Jerry!" Who else had that -experience?

I don't know if this is discussed elsewhere - haven't checked through the forum yet, but in North LA, a couple of weeks ago, Abraham talked even more about Jerry's transition. During the period when Jerry was ill and Esther carried on doing workshops, and even a cruise without him, I had the strong feeling that Jerry was ready to transition but that he was allowing the process to take a while simply because Esther needed a buffer where she'd be out there doing her thing with Jerry cheering from still in physical but not actually "with" her, so that she could see that she could indeed do it, and that Jerry's power was with her even when he wasn't physically at the end of the table... well... as I said, they talked about it in LA, and they said EXACTLY THAT! (The point here isn't that my intuition was validated - the point is that those who wonder how someone so steeped in the knowledge that we can be "happy-healthy-happy-healthy-dead" could have a "drawn out" illness such as the one Jerry "suffered", can now understand that our inner being chooses the time our physical life is over, but it is also affected by our relationships and the strong desires of those we've connected with in physical. While Jerry's inner being was ready, Esther's hanging on tight did have an effect, and they CO-CREATED the last half year of Jerry's physical life to be a beautiful dance where Esther could slowly let go AND at the same time see herself out there doing "her thing" without Jerry's physical presence. Well, I could say a lot more, but if you can listen to North L.A. - I highly recommend it to anyone wondering if Jerry died the "wrong way". Just powerful. Very powerful.
    Love,
    Jody

Jody, thanks so much for the reminder. I've thought about wanting to go back and listen to the North LA, workshop...now I'll DO it!

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...s-July-14-2012 There's a quote:

HS: “Jerry died the wrong way. He died through resistance.”
    Abe: "Well, it’s not possible to die the wrong way."

Thanks, Elke, for bringing up that quote and thank you, Jody for your part in this.

It is sad that people look on death as something to fear or as wrong. It is sad that so many have lost the ability to celebrate death, because of fear that is most often taught to us as children. Look to and embrace those that celebrate and honor death. Death is no more than ending a physical life on earth and the start of a life for the soul in the next world.

Jerry lived to an old age which is a sign of a life well lived. We should honor and celebrate his life well lived.

Rather than get caught up in the passing of Jerry to the next world, instead reflect on and celebrate his life.

Always remember a person's body leaves this earth when they die, but no one can take away their essence.

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    guess now, Jerry is a "POP UP"

I thought it was funny too......and now he is popping up all over the place, members are even noticing him around them

Cool

I love jerry's spirit!!! So nice to know i can feel it and be with past ones without calling Theresa Coputa, the long island medium..

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    I thought it was funny too......and now he is popping up all over the place, members are even noticing him around them