Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No accident is accidental

No accident is accidental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYVhh...zUmSLpLA9j4LnI

In this week's video excerpt from the 1/28/12 workshop in Los Angeles, California, Abraham tells an amusing story of a seemingly random "accident" that happened to Esther, and that served to remind her that everything that we experience is a co-creation, that everything serves us, and that nothing is ever accidental.

wow wow wow and WOW. I started feeling tears of JOY for this young girl before I did Esther, and before the story started going that way. Those tears of joy were bouncing off of Abe describing Esther's feelings at the moment. So really, that statement goes under the thread "you know you're an Aber when"..... is where I should have put it.

But I put it here because I have to comment on the video as WOW, the two since Jerry's transition are of such a different energy ~ in awesome ways. I can't put my finger on it with words ~ It's a vibrational knowing. They feel so beautiful, so exquisite, so outragiously delicious. A gap feels smaller. With the first one, that gap of seperation between the physical and non parts of me was bridged WOW. Like I have said, there hasn't been a large feeling of seperation about transition and that first one just SENT me even CLOSER. I was soaring. And now, I had such feeling gone LIGHT SPEED at Jerry's addition to Abe. I can FEEL that. And this energy of all of them combined is just so WOW WOW. And it just gets better and better, so I know I'll feel this again and again as this energy expands.
    WOW
    Abe video ~ instant vortex.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthMagick View Post
    Abe video ~ instant vortex.

Agreed!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthMagick View Post
    WOW, the two since Jerry's transition are of such a different energy ~ in awesome ways. I can't put my finger on it with words ~ It's a vibrational knowing. They feel so beautiful, so exquisite, so outragiously delicious. A gap feels smaller.
    thanks for putting words to it so masterfully!

Great stuff, right?

This video is brilliant. Totally wonderful. I LOVE how Abe uses the details of Esther's life so beautifully to exemplify the teachings. It's awesome. There are no accidents.

Something I remember from the AbeLIVE broadcast that I remember is: Esther teased/scolded Jerry in Non-Physicial saying something like, "Where were you while this was happening!?'

And Jerry responded to the tune of-- "Wanting you to have this experience. But, nothing that matters got hit."

Isn't that sweet?

Esther IS a TANK, and so is Abraham-Hicks Publications, and what a blessed co-creation this all is. See you all on AbeLIVE this weekend I hope! Here's the link to sign up!

http://www.abraham-hicks-spiritual-p...hops-schedule/
    Last edited by David; 02-08-2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: fixed link

Esther IS a TANK, and so is Abraham-Hicks Publications
    Just thinking this BETTER, genius-aligned thought is feeling soooo good.
    Thatīs the whole point of allowing...

letting in the genius.
    The TRUTH.
    The joy, the love, the security, the knowing, the stability, the richnes, the sweetnes...!

Lets celebrate this steady stream of contrast... and FIND all this delicious nuggets in it!!!

Another brilliant example of: "Words don't teach - life experience teaches." Still, it might be a while before the girl with the Mustang is able to PROUDLY say "I CRASHED THE CAR!"

Ah. My fave opening ever online. Nice.

I really like the 'tank' symbolism. Esther was worrying about the whole thing and attracts an obvious indicator which matches her vibration, but also sends a clear message.

Pivoting remains the tricky part...
    Last edited by Sgr A; 02-08-2012 at 04:59 AM.

I love it. The point is don't be a cranky ol' crank. I know just how she feels...

Pivoting is Not too tricky if you take it to heart, that being lighthearted, is serious business... or perhaps thats when it becomes tricky... I think so...

Quote Originally Posted by CreatorChristine View Post

Still, it might be a while before the girl with the Mustang is able to PROUDLY say "I CRASHED THE CAR!"

Ohhhhhhh I like THAT, too...