Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No accident is accidental

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgr A View Post

Pivoting remains the tricky part...
    You know, I took this clip as an inspiration and had an hour or so pivoting ALL the things that bothered me. Not only couldnīt I find any more after a while
    IT WAS A BLAST!!!
    It was soooooo delicious!!
    I found the bounce-side of each and every little negativity I could get hold of!!!!

Oh my God... talk of orgasmic joy...

(no emoticon is big enough to equal what I feel here! )

It's the number one reason I come back to Abe every now and then. Esther is so uplifting...

3 yrs ago this happened to me - I have a 95 Camry wagon that I do take care of and love, her name is Goldie.

My Mother borrowed it to get the mail by my neighborhood pool-house....she came back with the back of the mirror scrapped up and bent a little. She didn't even know she had done it. I actually found it a bit amusing....being my Mother is in her mid 70's at the time. I let it go and did not fix it.

4 months later....My Father-in-law bought a brand new car. He back out of his drive without noticing my car behind his to the left....he scrapped the entire side from bumper to bumper. He was so distraught about HIS new car, that I told him not to worry about the Ins. He is prone to accidents and his is quite costly now. Again, I let it go and did not fix it.

about 3 weeks later, a lady driving a heavy duty mini bus carrying handicap children drove past me and crunched my another side front fender. She was supper upset because she just got this job and loved it and the kids. Again, I wanted her to keep her job more than reporting the accident. I let it go and felt I did the right/better felling thing.

about a month later, I walked out of my house and stopped dead in my tracks as I REALLY looked at Goldie. All banged up and I didn't put a scratch on her. I chuckled and say out loud..."oh Goldie, I'm sorry, I promise you will get fixed somehow" and again let it go, did not think about it.

Five minutes later, I drove about 1 mile and this big new pick-up truck pulled out in front of me and whacked me good !
    It was a 17yr boy with two girls in his truck on the way to school. He says nearly nothing, like he was in shock. I tried to calm him down, but he says "you don't understand...it's not the truck, it's my parents and I'm not supposed to be picking up my friends."
    I told him to have his Mother call me.
    My car was drivable. And I DID report this one to the Ins. The wheels were really messed up.

The Mother did call me very upset with her son....
    I say "haven't you ever been in an accident?" \
    she said NO quite flatly.
    I say "well, you are one amazing woman, I don't think I ever met anyone so cautious"
    she also complained about the girls in the car.
    I say "you have never been a 17yo teen with testostrone shooting thru your body. He is a normal kid, be easy on him, think of all he has done already in his life....et.c etc. She calmed down and thanked me for talking with her.

Best part: I dropped off my car at the body shop to Ins. instructions and got a rental car ( and wow it was nice!)
    5 days later, I picked up Goldie.........the entire car was fixed !!!!!!!!! He even put new hubcaps on her. And all it cost me was a $50 deductiable.

Yep, Let it go folks.

Very inspiring story, Joan, of not pushing against things and letting go!

Your story reminds me of what Abe said somewhere...

"Is it more important for me to be "right," or be in alignment with my IB?"

Love, Fukami

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Wonderful story, Joan!

I really appreciate this video!

I appreciate that this reminded me of the sheer accuracy, infallibility, and simplicity of LOA

... doing its job of matching vibrations.

Oh, if only more people KNEW this, my world would be a lot better place!
    Just kidding... no one needs to change or understand LOA in order for me to FEEL GOOD!

Love, Fukami

Reminds me of your conversation with Abraham about random. There is no random. It is all perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmarker567 View Post
    Very inspiring story, Joan, of not pushing against things and letting go!

Your story reminds me of what Abe said somewhere...

"Is it more important for me to be "right," or be in alignment with my IB?"

Love, Fukami

Yes! This exact same lesson is taught in A Course in Miracles as "Would you rather be right, or be happy?"

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    Yep, Let it go folks.
    Great wisdom teaching!

I have never had an accident, but if at all i have one, it should be with your car, Joan.