Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The Having a Farm/Intending to Be More Lazy Thread

ok no obv no celebrities on my farm no way nor celebrity werewolves norcelebrity donkeys or any other kind of one-or-more-celled organism that's a celebrity.

Joshua are you angry?

heehee, can't you tell? I guess google translate doesn't help. :angry: I wanted to post something on the farm thread before I hit the hay....

MO TU WE TH FR SA SU

Legend:
    (moon calendar valid from 1901-2099
    with only minimal deviation)
    : New Moon
    : Full Moon
    : Moon passage of the northern moon node
    : Moon passage of the southern moon node
    : begin of the ascending moon
    : begin of the descending moon
    Numbers indicate hours of each event in GMT
    (sign change, passages of moon nodes,
    full and new moon and times of ascending and descending moon)
    : Sign Aries
    : Sign Taurus
    : Sign Gemini
    : Sign Cancer
    : Sign Leo
    : Sign Virgo
    : Sign Libra
    : Sign Scorpio
    : Sign Sagittarius
    : Sign Capricornus
    : Sign Aquarius
    : Sign Pisces
    Legend of application symbols:
    : Garden works with fruit plants, making of Activated EM1 (AEM) fortunately
    : Garden works with fruit and seed plants, sowing lawn, hairdressing, making of Activated EM1 (AEM) fortunately
    : Garden works with root vegetables, compost works fortunately
    : Garden works with root vegetables, compost works, root and winter vegetables sowing and conserving, cutting plants, hairdressing fortunately
    : Garden works with root vegetables, compost works, transplanting, dunging, sowing the lawn, hairdressing fortunately
    : Garden works with flowering plants, baking bread, sowing of flowers and herbs, making of Activated EM1 (AEM) fortunately
    : Garden works with leaf vegetables, mowing the lawn, watering and dunging indoor plants fortunately

bis : The waning moon draws energy downwards and inwards, plans, builds up innerly, dries, saves energy, absorbs, collects power, breathes in, invites for recreation

bis : The waxing moon draws energy upwards and outwards, floods, leads and builds up outerly, moistens, sweats and breathes out, puts out energy, invites to activity and putting

oder : Times of passing the north or south node are unfortunately for garden works

: Fortunate Time for transplanting and bringing out Activated EM1 (AEM)

Moon calendar!!!!!!! But this one is off by a few days, it's copmuter-generated or something and it has the signs off aand so the root days and leaf days and so on are off also.

thta';s why we can't have any omg banana turning into a pepper itno an apple etc., it'll confuse the moon.

Thumbs up

have a great weekend Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthebling View Post
    Joshua are you angry?
    pictures of angry Joshuas (Joshua is a deer, btw)

well google images had a moose come up...

deer just never really manage to lookv ery angry! hahahahha

I was soooooo happy when I saw those pictures of pumpkins! Pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg I love pumpkins. Every time I see a pumpkin I get all giddy and excited and start jumping around. I even have a bunch of pumpkin decorations for my home. My vortex is a pumpkin!!!! Why is there not a pumpkin emoticon, we need one of those, I'd put them in all of my posts.

OH and I'll post some more farm stuff later I promise! I'm not being lazy enough I need to work on that! Hehehehe

OMGood! I loved the donkeys, Ana!!! Surely we can get some of those little creatures!
    And I thoroughly enjoyed you and lizzie's naughty little nymphs taking over the farm for a minute!

And Joshua, I must have felt your excitement because I simply had to add pumpkin to my soup tonight!