Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738

Thread: Abe-quotes about the Grid

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Hair Loss, and what to do about it-
    and how people see you.

HS explains that he feels really good, much of the time. But still, he loses his hair.

Abe:
    IF you could control this condition, why would you want to control this condition?
    What is the emotional reason that you want to control that?

HS:
    I wanna feel pretty!
    (laughter)

Abe:
    Yah! It´s a really good reason! -I want to FEEL pretty. I want to FEEL attractive. I want to feel... I want to be seen as beautiful. What else?

HS:
    On this topic, that´s pretty much it!
    (cheering of the audience)

Abe:
    Well, there are more emotions that you can find! -I want to feel confident. I want to feel self-assured. I want to feel beautiful.

We are repeating, we know! We want to stimulate the emotion within you. -I´m wanting to feel accomplished! I´m wanting to feel effective. Effective, meaning being the creator of my own reality. I want to feel enhanced. I want to feel free! I want to feel self-appreciation. I want to feel appreciation from others!

So, now we´ve said this words, and they just may feel like words, but maybe it´s been long enough that it distracted you from the condition that you can´t control to an emotion that you CAN control!

So, then you just focus upon the feeling of vitality. The feeling of sensuality. That feeling of light heartedness. That feeling of REALLY feeling good in your body. That feeling of frisky. That feeling of fun! ALL those emotions, that revolve around relationships! That feeling of ALIGNMENT! That feeling of interest, that feeling of being alive. That feeling of living life purposefully. That feeling of enhanced life! That feeling of being on vacation! That feeling of fun and clarity.

So, now where any of you listening? And did any of you take the emotional journey, just a little bit? The EMOTIONAL JOURNEY, that distracts from the condition and accomplishes the emotional journey that is the REASON, that you want the condition- so you have

UNCONDITIONALLY shifted your energy.

That´s what unconditional love is! It´s unconditionally shifting your energy. Now, what most wanna say is: "Now, I have done that, now will my hair grow back?" And we say: If you ask that too soon, NO!

If you ask that too soon, then you DON´T accomplish the vibrational shift, you see what we´r getting at? Now, you´ve made it conditional, again! Conditional on something that you cannot control. But, if you go there and go there and go there... enough things will happen in your day, that will point to to this exercise again and again. By the end of the week, you will have shifted the way that you feel about yourself. It will not be dependent upon anything. And then, EVERYTHING changes for you!

You know, the way people see you isn´t about... first of all, it is´nt about what you think it is about. It has, in large part to do with what THEY have going on, vibrationally. So, when you are self conscious, you know whom you predominantly attract? People, who are conscious of yourself! If you start feel self conscious about you, you have people all over walking around, checking your hair!

BECAUSE YOU ATTRACT THAT! You attract the evidence that you worry about, you see!

Ohh we are SO exited, about you all, discovering the freedom, the ease, and the POWER of this unconditional alignment. Because alignment is alignment with source. Alignment is alignment with energy! Alignment is wobble free! Alignment is focused upon what you want, with no contradictory vibration,

and when you get THAT kind of alignment going on- there is a leverage in THAT kind of alignment, that can accomplish ANYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS.

But we are not eager to go there, because then you all say "Ok, I´ll do the stupid exercise in order to change the condition!" -And now we´r right back where we were before!

from the clip: Abraham Hicks ~ Hair Loss

Be meek and gentle and subtle...

We want you to understand that you are a powerful creator and you have the ability to be or do or have anything that you desire.

But, you have got to begin by creating a vibrational atmosphere or vibrational climate or vibrational nucleus. Make yourself the vibrational starting point.
    When you start in a gentle place of non-resistance... Jesus called it meek. The meek shall inherit the earth...

-When you are in this place of soft non-resisted vibrational Well-being, everything that you desire will come into your experience.

Excerpted from Phoenix, AZ on 2/1/14

When you practice good-feeling thoughts and are, therefore, more in control of your vibrational atmosphere,

then you are able to respond to the things that are happening in the world from your practiced place of alignment rather than from a reactionary place.

That is what the Art of Allowing is all about.

Excerpted from San Diego, CA on 2/8/14

thank you Arteemide!

"Concrete Images"...
    Sniff out the essences, the Grid of your Vortex!

Q:
    I want more concrete images of IB and my vortex

AH:
    You want more concrete images? We know you do.

That means, you want your vortex to manifest.

-That’s what concrete images are. That’s manifestation. That’s see it, hear it, smell it, taste it and touch it. And it’s coming, but in the meantime,

you have to find a way to feel it,

which means often you have to go general. Because what you can sniff out about the concrete stuff that’s coming, you can sniff it out, now. And here is what it sniffs like:

It feels interesting
    It feels fascinating
    It feels enlivening
    It feels light-hearted
    It feels fun
    It feels eager
    It feels love
    It feels appreciative. In other words,

tune to the feeling of your vortex, and do it as often as you can.

And as you tune yourself to the frequency of your non-resistant vibrational reality then those vibrations will turn to thoughts (Ahh! Delicious thoughts – more concrete).

And those thoughts will turn to impulses (Ahh! Even more concrete). And then, all of that will turn into manifestation.

That’s what you are looking for. Really concrete.

Abraham Hick NOW 04 04 2020

Thank you pingan for asking the question and delivering the transcript!

Setting the tone/ creating an atmosphere before you go to sleep, for waking up into a good stance
    (While you sleep, there is no resistance)

Q:
    When i wake up I actually feel more resistant rather than less. It takes me some time, and a coffee, to relax before I’m able to focus on things that feel good. Yet you’ve often said that our resistance subsides while we sleep, hence on first waking my resistance should be at its lowest.

What’s going on? Do I have resistance about waking up? Or is this really what my current lowest resistance looks like?

Abraham:
    So let’s clarify this.
    While you are sleeping your conscious mind is not active. So since your conscious mind is not active, you are not consciously attracting to you while you are sleeping. That’s what we mean when we say, there’s less resistance going on while you are asleep, because while you are asleep you are not actively attracting, and since you are not actively attracting then you are not actively resisting. Can you hear that?

When we say your vibration is where you last left it… so, if you went to sleep the night before watching something troubling on television, or regurgitating an argument that you had with someone, or beating up on yourself in some way that brings resistance, then your vibration is where you last left it on those subjects, and when you awaken, even though it’s the best opportunity you have to get out, off on the right foot, or get up on the right side of the bed so to speak, as you say- you could have something you intend to think about.

Esther has a little dome that she keeps on her bedside, and she found it in some beautiful little, uh… place that sells beautiful little things… and it says

“Today is going to be a wonderful day”.

And so the first thing she sees when she steps out of her bed is that. It sets the tone. And so, that’s all that’s going on. You must have some active resistant thoughts going on before you go to sleep that when you wake up are right where you last left them. Is that clarifying?

-You didn’t continue them through the night. But they were strong enough that they were waiting for you when you woke up, unless when you woke up you got hold of something else pretty quick. Or unless before you went to bed, you set that tone.

Here’s something else that is helpful: When you resonate with your inner being, when you are in vibrational alignment with your inner being you are without resistance, and your inner being is calling you toward who you really are.

So if you could think about feeling really good being the best mood to be in, to be called into delicious slumber, that would work for you.

In other words decide that, as you’re going to sleep, that you’re going to create an atmosphere that is conducive not only to lovely sleep as you go where your inner being is, but to awakening refreshed and ready to hit the ground running toward things that feel good to you.

Abraham NOW, July 9, 2020

You create your own reality. And today we want to say that in the clearest way yet:

You create the vibrational atmosphere which equals your vibrational point of attraction, and then, the Law of Attraction matches you with things like you.

Excerpted from Phoenix, AZ on 2/1/14

Practice a Wealth-Grid to get access to your Vibrational Currency!

​We think that it would be really helpful for you to focus upon another currency that is easily accessible to you, that you cash in on all day, every day and that's this vibrational currency.
    Because on the wings of this vibrational currency will come all the money that you want to.

You just have to stop doing that thing you do, about money!
    ​It would be a sort of remarkable thing, if suddenly you could begin offering a plethora of wonderful allowing words about money, so we're not gonna put you on that impossible spot, because you can't change your vibration all of a sudden.
    You can't suddenly start thinking differently than you have been,

but you can focus upon lots of things that put you in the step three allowing place.

Did you follow that? -
    Knowing what he doesn't want, a lot of you are doing it, too, has caused him to put all kinds of financial abundance in his vortex, but he doesn't have access to it because whenever he thinks about money, he conjures a vibrational grid that won't let it flow in: It is so confounding, isn't it?

"I want it so much, why won't it come?" -That's why.
    ​It's also not even necessarily focused on the money, it's the things that it will bring, as well.
    ​Say, you want a trip or a holiday or things like that, then it comes back to - how am I going to get the money? Even though I don't really have a huge issue with money, I could always find it. It's just that there's not that whole sense of wellbeing. Do you hear the grid that you are still practicing?

You're arguing for your limitation.
    You're explaining how it is, and of course you're right.

Everything that you are saying is exactly right!
    It's just vibrationally off. -You can't get there from there. So what do you do, when you're offering a vibration that won't let you have it? It would be like...
    You've been working, you've been gathering up resources and you've been depositing them in your bank account, and then you go to the automatic teller, and you say - "oh look at my bank balance, it's really big because I worked last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before. It's all in there, so give some of it to me!" and it says:
    Access denied.

"You got to be kidding me!! Do you know how hard I worked to put that in there? Other people are getting money out of theirs, what's wrong with you? Give it to me. Give it to me now!!!"

Access denied.

"Why would I not be able to get it out? Why can't I get it out? I know that I deserve it. Somebody needs to call somebody!!!"

We know how frustrating it feels, because when you want something that is not coming, it feels like someone else is preventing it, or something that you don't understand is preventing it, or something that's gone wrong- and it is so simple.

It's the simplest thing in the world. You are denying your own access because you keep feeling the way you feel, about it.

-You got to practice a different grid!

​You were explaining to us, "Abraham, I don't feel bad, just because I don't have the money, because who wants pinky old smelly old piles of money. It's what I can do with the money."
    Then you began to present to us the discomfort that you feel when you look out into this magnificent world and you see something that you would like to have, or experience, and you can't do it.

Then you feel that emptiness.

How are we going to get around that if you're standing in a place without something that you want, and you can't get to it feeling the absence of -whatever it is-? How are you gonna get to it? What's the answer? How are you gonna get there?

You got to think about something else, or you've got to find a way of thinking about it that isn't so blatantly, so starkly, pushing against.

Tell us about the things in your world that are working well this year?
    "​I started a new job that I've really enjoyed. I've got a great relationship with my partner, yeah we live so close by - even today it was just fantastic, it was just a five minute walk to get here this morning, so I know that there's things that are going well. Exercise is something that I find easy to do. I enjoy getting out and running, and I make friends easily, and yeah, I've got a great network of friends, and I know that I could rely on. If I ever needed to rely on anybody they would instantly be there." (...)

So, if we can convince you that everything that happens is your grid filling in, and then we can convince you that you can count on your grid, then can you see how you can control what fills in, because you're controlling what your point of attraction is!? -That was the best logic that we have ever expressed. (...)

This is what we know about your Vortex, but you're not ready to know it, and it really is not that helpful when someone else knows it, and that's the reason that we were pointing out to you that so many of our physical friends have looked to others for the fullfillers of their destiny.
    The reason you do that - this is the missing piece for you - the reason that you keep waiting for someone else to deliver it, someone else to be the key, or the path. The "how is it going to get there". The reason that you look to others for that, is because you've had a grid that has been filling in and you have been oblivious to the fact that you have a grid that has been filling in, so since you haven't known that your grid was filling in, when it fills in, it feels like it is someone else's doing. Are you following? But,

when you start deliberately conjuring some images and holding them until you feel better.
    When you start deliberately doing the things that feel good.
    When you're doing them,
    when you have taken some time like this, and then you watch what happens immediately following in the hours and the days following a raising of your vibration, you will never again find the mystery of the grid filling in.

It won't feel to you like it's someone else fulfilling your destiny, someone else deciding what's happening to you. (...)

(say) "-Contrast will inspire me,
    -and it will feel good to come up with a new idea,
    -I'm gonna like the freshness of a new desire,
    -and I'm not going to be unhappy about it not manifesting instantly,
    because it is the object of attention to which I'm flowing my energy,
    -it's what's giving me the reason for life.

-I'm gonna have a joyous unfolding."

You see, everyone who is living with appreciative awareness of current prosperity had a dry spell. Everyone, and it's the dry spells, we love you so much, it's the dry spells that are filling your Vortex full of what you want.
    You said,

"I'll go and I'll sift and I'll sort and I'll define and then I'll do my best to line up with what I've defined, and I would feel the resonance of it.

I will feel the ease of it.
    I will feel the alignment of it.
    I will feel the joy of it.
    I will feel the alignment of it.
    I will feel the connection of it.
    I will feel the empowerment of it.
    I will feel the vitality of it.
    I will feel the invincibility of my alignment.

That's the life that you're feeling, and then after all of that, I'll get a manifestation. It'll be great never-ending manifestations to punctuate my alignment.

Your manifestations are meant to punctuate your alignment, not to be the reason for it.

Abraham

The topic of finances is difficult?

Stop observing and fixing-
    instead, build wanted Grids about other currencies that are ALREADY easy and joyful!

Just by default, the HS observed that money id not one of the easy topics for him. Abe get heavy abut the unwanted Grid, that he is setting with this story.

Abe:
    We think it would be really helpful for you to focus upon another currency that is EASILY accessible to you, that you cash in on, all day, every day! And that's this VIBRATIONAL currency.

Because, on the wings of this currency will come all the MONEY that you want, too.

You just have to stop doing that thing that you do, about money.

from the (VERY good) clip A Trick For Financial Freedom Is Easier Than You Think - Abraham Hicks 2021