Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Abe-quotes about the Grid

Thinkers can grow into being feelers.

You can over-think, but you cannot over-feel!! If you feel tremendous JOY---wooop! Good! It is an indicator of your creation.

If you feel tremendous GRIEF--good!!! it is an indication of you pinching off something you really REALLY REALLY want that can come to you if you allow.

If you feel expansive CLARITY----good!

Feel and feel. Adjust thoughts a little...and feel feel feel.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    But Abe are teaching right now, that going general is much easier than figuring out where the door of the Vortex might be, this time...
    Maybe going general is the door of the Vortex.... Yes, I like that thought. It feels good. Going general gets us in there, and then we can be a little more specific and the details fill in.

At the very least it is on the way to the Vortex.

I find it so hilarious that the days before the workshop took place, I had a strong will to get a clear picture of what a matrix looks like. While lying in bed in the evening, I was trying to create this picture in my mind and feel my way into it. First, there was only a diffuse contour. Still in search of a distinct shape of it, I came back here last weekend and all of a sudden found this brilliant thread which offered me the perfect and complete picture of a matrix / the grid.

Obviously, I was having a premonition.

And ... what Elke said. This analogy of a grid makes it easier for me just to FEEL and leave the overthinking aside. I am not looking for the vortex door any longer.

So, by focusing on the emotion (which is general) the LOA will then begin to fill in that grid with details, events, people etc. that match up to it?

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    So, by focusing on the emotion (which is general) the LOA will then begin to fill in that grid with details, events, people etc. that match up to it?
    Nope. emotion is emotion. Thoughts are specific (lots of detail) or they can be general. If you have a negative emotion about something, instead of harping on the details about how bad it is, instead of telling specific details, go general in your thoughts about it, and more general and then neutral statements, then generally positive ones. The grid ( i think of it as a matrix) will be filled up by what you are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    that was THE message of SF workshop, exactly. This GRID is emotional base. General, in nature. the idea is to be general just to lay this base and then the grid will be filled up. If you don't think so much. Let yourself feel good in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeBirdie View Post
    Nope. emotion is emotion. Thoughts are specific (lots of detail) or they can be general. If you have a negative emotion about something, instead of harping on the details about how bad it is, instead of telling specific details, go general in your thoughts about it, and more general and then neutral statements, then generally positive ones. The grid ( i think of it as a matrix) will be filled up by what you are thinking.
    SAN DIEGO august 2011 OPENING <paraphrasing>
    Emotion is GENERAL. Thought is SPECIFIC.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven11 View Post
    Maybe going general is the door of the Vortex....

I like