Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: he's going to be young forever

Thank you! ^-^ I think I will make a new avatarsie, heehee! ^-^ I didn't realise that I can have an albumsie, heehee! ^-^

^-^

Annusya

found an abe clip specifically on reversing the aging process . pm me if you want a link.

Yeah! ^-^ Yeah! ^-^ Please send it to Meeeeeeeeee, heehee! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

Annusya

Leading edge!

A quick and inspired update after a wonderful afternoon spent in my "Vortex": the new title of this thread will be "He's going to GROW forever",which includes the previous title as well, but it is much more accurate.
    Observing the new flowers in the field (spring is coming) i fully remembered the basic idea of expansion. You just keep becoming more and more. Anything that defies the idea of growth-expansion-becoming more won't feel good to you. Anything that makes yo feel like u are stuck or even worse becoming less than what you were before, it's simply bogus and your emotional guidance system works wonderfully by warning you with negative emotion.
    I want everything to grow and be always better : I want my relationships to grow and be even more satysfying, I want my career to GROW, my circle of friends to GROW, I want nature to GROW, I want flowers to GROW, I want the awareness to GROW, I want my elegance to GROW, I want my muscles to grow, I want my bank account to GROW and so on. That can be applied to everything!
    But rather than going specific and observing if my finances are growing or not (thus introducing resistance) I find very helpful to just keep contemplating a general idea of growth. A general feeling of growth is very easy to accomplish and It's also easy to stay there because LOA immediately brings more thoughts and things that match that feeling of growth.It is so fulfilling! And of course, when you are in The Vortex through other paths, a natural feeling of growth will come to you without even reclaiming it.
    That's why I love Abraham-Hicks teaching, because their technique about de-constructing thought and reaching for a general feeling is really really really really powerful and helpful.
    I did, and it worked, and now I'm living it!!!!!

now I'm going to become even more.
    KUDOSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteCerise View Post
    ^-^ Just keep thinking about things or doing activities that make you feel good as much as you can, or at least things that bring a little reliefie! ^-^
    This is the key to achieving anything that you want, ANY FEELING that you choose to embody and represent. Relief is the key to allow our natural growth. I'm doing it and I'm achieving wonderful results )))))))9I love your wise words, ur such a wise and wonderful girl and I do admire you and myself for being able to appreciate you! I love ur pics, especially Sailor Moon , I like that cartoon (not the story, I mostly like the colours and the drawings ^-^ )

Quote Originally Posted by SingingInTheRain View Post
    btw, joyfulnow, i'm a lady lol! i just love looking at gorgeous men so i like to have them somewhere within view at all times! great incentive to post more often!
    nice, i always appreciate women....when I'm happy!! now I'm happy and so I can appreciate you. But hey don't tell your boyfriend about your "gorgeous reminder" , I'll promise you'll kick him out of the Vortex in no time!!!
    or maybe not, if he's totally aligned like I'm right now, he will just laugh at it

Heehee! ^-^ Thank youuu! ^-^ It's wonderfulsies to feel good and find relief and have funsies, heehee! ^-^ I'm glad you like the picturesies! ^-^ Heehee! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

Annusya