Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO Game

The WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO Game

Since finding Abraham, I've quadrupled my income. Still a ways to go and I've started the $1,000 a day game, too.

I really want to increase my template of what it is to have SERIOUS money. So, I've started observing others with big bucks: what they do, how they do it, what they have, the freedom it provides & especially WHAT THEY DO DIFFERENTLY.

I invite other Forum Members here to post thoughts on WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO to help build a template. Focus on things YOU'D like to have & do.

Here are my top entries to start (use first tense to include yourself):

- Have a lot of my money in a Trust, which owns many of my properties and helps me fiscally (every righ person I know has Trusts)

- Buy a table at any fundraiser I want

- Either have a full-time employee to maintain the cars or a person who comes by every Saturday to gas up and wash the cars + do any maintenance

- Own multiple homes

- Travels at will

- Pool kept at 90 degrees year-round, hot-tub at 104

- Membership in Clubs

- Stockpile: extra supplies of everything I need, cash laying around for mad money or extra needs

- Shop wherever I want with no heed to needing a discount: Neiman, Bergdorfs, Tesla, etc

- Spend $500 on monogrammed stationery

- Get a caterer for any party I throw, perhaps a personal chef to take care of it all and feed me, too

What do YOU observe rich people doing that you'd like to include in your own life?

I guess the key is to enlarge your template. Rich people do things differently that those of us not yet there might not even know about to want. Let's pool our knowlege to open up to more of those habits.

I would love any book recommendations, too. I just got the old J Paul Getty Book "How to Be Rich," for example.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Well, as this is an Abraham forum, I'd recommend Money and the Law of Attraction, of course, both the books and the flash cards!!

New games are great, just keep it Abe-centered, please!
    I had wonderful success myself with the Prosperity/Checkbook game that you've just started. Once you find the feeling place of writing out those big checks without feeling like it's play-acting anymore, things sure do shift!

Here are my top entries to start (use first tense to include yourself):

- Bask in my feeling of freedom and abundance.

- Appreciate the security I feel as the result of knowing that I and the Universe are vibrationally based.

- I have so much fun with all the things I own. Appreciating them for their relfection back to me of good feelings, excitement and easy & flow.

- Where I live and where I visit I always experience a sense of contentment, relaxation, and comfort.

- I revel in the knowledge that I can be, do and go anywhere I wish for whatever purpose pleases me.

- I appreciate relaxing and enjoy the company of others. I realize as I socialize with them that the only thing that matters is how stimulating we are for each other. Enjoying the co-creative dance of matching vibrations stimulating each other towards more and more fun.

- I and Source are one. All that exists is part of me and I a part of AllThatIs. Nothing is outside of my grasp when I align with it and there is a matching of vibration.

JKR and Oprah said that the first time they really felt rich is when they were trying to chose between 2 things in a store and suddenly realized they could afford both of them!
    my fav 'rich' story..I want to get that 'a ha' too someday soon!

- buy cars as birthday gifts!

- buy jewelry for the dog

- own rare art collection

I definitely use Money & the Law of Attraction, have every Abe book on my Kindle so I can "search" them by topic when I need them, so sorry if I didn't imply that Abe is my go-to self-help. For me, there is nothing else. However, I do need templates for high-living to make my imaginings "rich."

Thanks, everyone, for contributing. LOVE the buying it ALL and not choosing just one and also buying cars for gifts. I'll take that one, too :-)

Meanwhile, have you ever heard of a YACHT that's an ISLAND?! Talk about imagination gone wild.

There is one crafted like Monaco!

If anyone else has rich friends and notice ways that they behave or things they do that are different, do tell!
    Last edited by Leslie; 03-14-2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: to remove a link--Angel heart, we only like to A-H, or the AbeForum, fyi

Have you ever noticed that Rich people who really understand LOA can loose everything only to go right back building it up, no question about it......amazes me

Chillinjoan,

Yes, Hearst was apparently in debt millions & millions, only to bounce back to being super wealthy quickly. Same true of Trump, someone Abe points out as a good wealth attitude.

I have another example of WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO. So, there is a beach bar on the tiny British Virgin Island of Jost Van Dyke: the SOGGY DOLLAR BAR (because you really have to swim up there & at that point, your dollars are soggy but probably in abundance if you can get there :-). It looks out of a postcard with crystal clear water and white sand beach. You can only get there by boat, so it's popular with the yachters. The bartender there tells the story of when Oprah Winfrey recently pulled up there on a yacht for an afternoon of fun with friends. They all piled off of the yacht, took the dinghy into shore and enjoyed the place, which has games, drinks called PAINKILLERS, food and live music. Oprah only had ONE DRINK, a Painkiller. But when they left, the total tab for her and 20 friends was about $20,000, which Oprah paid. There are lots of tales of different celebs & notables hanging at this exotic bar.

SO, how about we imagine ourselves being on that yacht, pulling in and having an afternoon of fun, and then, paying a $20,000 bar tab with EASE?

Does anyone else have any good stories of WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO?

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    Have you ever noticed that Rich people who really understand LOA can loose everything only to go right back building it up, no question about it......amazes me
    yes, the Donald Trump story amazes me everytime I hear it..
    maybe it's just a matter of getting there, and once u r there it is easy to stay there or return..
    as they say, the 1st million is the hardest..
    now let's not believe that it's that hard, but I still think the rest are easier to get

Well, I don't know if they're actually TRUE, but they are so pervasive, there must be SOMETHING to them ... those legends about rich people HONORING the first money they ever made ...

Which I don't take to mean that they "worship" it, but that they DO keep it in loving, APPRECIATIVE memory ...