Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: The WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO Game

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    rich ppl have a network of paid helpers to call anytime to get things done easily.
    such EASE...

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Since LOA bumped it yesterday, Im having SUCH fun of pondering the topic! Sooo good!
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    I like this one so much
    Thank you, dear ones, I'm so happy you liked it!! it rubbs of on me, and makes me happy, too

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Heart View Post
    Well, I'm loving that this thread is coming back to life? You know why? Because I started it and since then, things have taken a turn . . . for the better!

So thanks so much for reviving this thread! I hope it helps others the way it helped me
    Wow, thank you so muh for writing this angel heat!! you are an angel, in my eyes!! you helped everyone's vibration by just opening this thread and making us think about this wonderful, fun "exercise" (which I love!)
    And I must say I love and I really do mean LOVE your posts on this thread, they're incredibly uplifting!! so thank you SO SO much for opening this thread and for writing your amazing posts!! and I'm so happy to hear that things have taken a turn for the better in your life! it is very inspiring!!
    So thank you, friend, and I would love to hear more from you

-Rich people- have an amazing attitude when it comes to money. They are willing to spend- because they KNOW that heaps of money are on their way to them! they are the people to learn from, when it comes to money. Role models.
    -Rich people buy several cars
    -Rich people go to festivals all around the world
    -Rich people get the best concert tickets, and sit right by the band
    -Rich people have an opportunity to make friends all around the world, as they travel
    -Rich people can have a personal assistant
    -Rich people have a good money frequency, so they can win some more money, very easily!
    -Rich people can buy a ski chalet.

rich ppl also have inner peace

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Really rich people find fascination with small things, all over the place- they realize the abundance of exquisitness, beauty and goodness and the wellbeing, that is now now now...

and they allow themselves to have that, compressed, and expressed, around them: In their beautiful homes, gardens, clothes, jewelry, accessoires...

Real people have several houses- some of them they only go to on vacations and holidays (and have parties in them!). People want to be around rich people. They are friends with politicians and prime ministers. They go on vacations on a whim. They stay on yachts alot. People respect them and their opinion. They ask for their advice. They get famous just for being rich. They get the best people working for them- so they can get their life to be as pleasing as possible. They are invited to many events and wear fancy outfits and gowns. They have very nice shoes! And they always appear neat and clean. Thet drink champaign in restaurants and often buy thet entire bottle (or of expensive wine).