Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO Game

Rich folks showcase their homes on Million Dollar Rooms. Some of these fabulous people spend millionson individual rooms - and they are super extravagant!

Rich people stay in suites at the plaza hotel, or the Ritz.
    (I hope it's ok that I'm bumping this old thread, I just really loved it [thanx for all of the wonderful, inspiring replies!] and I thought others can benefit from it too, as well as myself! If it's a problem, I can start a new thread, I just thought it'd be better if others would be able to read all of these very uplifting replies, and I wanted this thread to continue to be active)

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    GREAT!! I LIKE it!

Rich people spend millions on their beloved hobbies, and tons of their time- not caring at all if thatīs reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    GREAT!! I LIKE it!

Rich people spend millions on their beloved hobbies, and tons of their time- not caring at all if thatīs reasonable.
    I like this one so much

rich ppl have a network of paid helpers to call anytime to get things done easily.

Well, I'm loving that this thread is coming back to life? You know why? Because I started it and since then, things have taken a turn . . . for the better!

So from my own personal experience right this minute:

- rich people live in gated estates
    - rich people have employees who go light the candles all over the house every day before sunset
    - rich people have private chefs who feed them and their guests lunch, dinner and put together special parties
    - rich people buy tickets to any benefit they want to and hobnob with other rich people
    - rich people not only have high end cards but more than one car with drivers
    - rich people buy the high end BMW that is made for a chauffeur with fully loaded in the BACK SEAT. Or the Maybach or Lamborghini with the same amenities
    - rich people buy not one, not two but THREE restaurants in a super high end neighborhood, just so they can get the food they want when they want it. They never run the places, they never deal with anything but getting a high variety of food they want
    - rich people have all sorts of people working for them all of the time
    - rich people have a huge estate which is popular with all of their kids friends -- tennis court, gigantic trampoline, huge yard, olympic size pool w diving board, ocean view, built=in drinks frig, a pantry just full of extra guest snacks and a golf cart the kids can drive around when they want
    - rich kids have a nanny for each child and a manny for the sports child and yet still can helicopter in last minute for any games so as not to miss anything
    - rich people never deal with anything they don't want to and can concentrate on their passion
    - rich people wield great power and have an aura around them that makes people kowtow to them
    - rich people don't need to flaunt their wealth at all - it's obvious so they're not ostentatious
    - rich people have a beautiful hen house that looks like something out of an English country garden full of exotic and beautiful hens where they get their eggs
    - rich people have an organic garden with an elaborate fountain trickling down through the whole thing, where their gardener selects lots of great produce to give to the chef and a ton of it goes to the local homeless shelter and labor exchange
    - rich people go buy a huge nice estate in another country when a President they don't love comes into power
    - rich people do a 48 hour jaunt to London and sleep on their private plane the whole way there and back just to do a 5 hour photo shoot
    - rich people are super nice and can afford to be gracious because they are far from survival level and have a lower level of stress
    - rich people buy wings of hospitals and build special schools within major universities
    - rich people help to fund a multi part HBO special on their life and career that will help to solidify their legacy (and serve as a great example for others of abundance, prosperity and creativity)

Abraham says that what you focus on is what you get, so focusing on this thread and this kind of thinking has served me well and I'm reminded again how far I"ve come

So thanks so much for reviving this thread! I hope it helps others the way it helped me

Angel Heart, thank you so much for this thread- and your examples!
    Since LOA bumped it yesterday, Iīm having SUCH fun of pondering the topic! Sooo good!

Rich people feel certain and calm about what they really want.

I LOVE all your examples!!
    - rich people buy the high end BMW that is made for a chauffeur with fully loaded in the BACK SEAT. Or the Maybach or Lamborghini with the same amenities
    Sportscar-factories as Porsche, Aston Martin, Maserati and Ferrari have produced (relatively comfortable) 4-seaters, while Lamborghinis donīt come as Chauffeurs-car. They are the classic 2 seated super-sportscars, unreasonable at itīs peak, mostly with not big enough trunk to carry even a large bag!
    BUT FUUUUNNNNNN....

letting lots of money flow in all directions :

Rich people have found EASE as basis.