Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: The WHAT RICH PEOPLE DO Game

anyone can be free, no matter what your income is.

and most rich people do work full time, their choice, they love what they do !

Your journey has just begun to understand what FEELING FREE really means !!!!!! YAY for YOU !

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    anyone can be free, no matter what your income is.

and most rich people do work full time, their choice, they love what they do !

Your journey has just begun to understand what FEELING FREE really means !!!!!! YAY for YOU !
    That is certainly my journey and main focus these days- recognizing that i truly am free RIGHT NOW. In my mind that is really the only reason i want to be RICH because of the freedom i think that will afford me- i could care less about the money to be honest and the things...now- HOW to feel free where i stand. Thats where i'm at...

Chillinjoan and TheJourneysJustBegun,

Very good points. I love the ordering anything off the menu that you want.

And boy am I feeling rich that I have no 9 to 5 job! In that way, I am FREE. There are increments of freedom, so I vow to keep nudging upward to more and more freedom (truly what being rich is all about), something I'm doing at this moment and bless you all for the same.

Rich people also have so much disposable income that they can give to others at will, and I claim that, too!

My view--They manage money well, they grow it, they invest it, they leverage, they flow it, they donate it, they minimize taxes, they appreciate it and they buy assets that appreciate well. They invest in people. They invest in education. Some are quiet about it. Some dont flash it --Warren Buffett drove a 2001 Lincoln until 2006.

Yeah, the really wealthy don't flash it around. They just enjoy it.

I did an assessment of every person with serious wealth that I know and there is a sense of empowerment and freedom that comes with it. Other people respond to it, too. I think that's the best part.

Think about all of your rich friends (of which you are and will become, right?) and notice what they have in common.

What changes? What is different? I'm eager to hear more. And Pirate, thanks for the stair/slides. The best toys for SURE!

they chill out on yachts..........likey that

People vibing high regarding abundance have lots of fun projects coming and going all the time. That's what I've noticed. It's the project . Whether its work, family, or personal. They always have a project flowing to them with ease. Esther and jerry both described this. I think if we focused on having lots of fun and free flowing projects and ideas to fullfill wed be right on track for an abundantly fun journey and the means to fullfill them would show up automatically.
    Abe speaks about this technique.

And technically speaking i have more unfinished projects and ideas in me than have ever been born. So I'm filthy stinking rich from that perspective!!!...lol...jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Heart View Post
    Yeah, the really wealthy don't flash it around. They just enjoy it.

I did an assessment of every person with serious wealth that I know and there is a sense of empowerment and freedom that comes with it. Other people respond to it, too. I think that's the best part.

Think about all of your rich friends (of which you are and will become, right?) and notice what they have in common.

What changes? What is different? I'm eager to hear more. And Pirate, thanks for the stair/slides. The best toys for SURE!
    Can I share some insight. I hung out with multi millionaires for about 8 years. Had lots of opportunity showered down on me. Even met warren buffet through the comapny I worked for . And only recently did a friend point out to me when i was speaking of my past experience that i was speaking about those people as seperate from me. Sort of like what i see you doing. Meaning , you keep saying rich people like they are different from you. Like you need to know what they do. And observation is a part of the path. But you've got to not just observe what others are doing. You've got to resognate with it. I made more progress once that friend pointed out that I've had access to being with.multi millionaires and that the fact I was there with them, vibrationally meant I was vibing on their level at some level. And although I had not included myself into the same club manifestationally. You can vibrate with them emotionally and the manifestation will show up. That's closing the gap. Closing the gap has to do with including YOU as the fantasy....just some words of wisdom ...zenjenn

Rich people donít settle.

When my kids were ten and twelve, they wanted nice, expensive clothing. It was early in my marriage, and we didnít have a lot of bucks to spend. Rather than deny my children their desire, I offered them a choice.

They could have lots of average clothing not unlike most of their school friends wore. Or they could have only one or two nice outfits, because that was all we could afford. They both choose to have the more expensive clothing.

When my sister came over to visit, and saw only two pairs of pants and two shirts per child hanging in the closet, she was aghast! She even accused me of being an irresponsible mother, and felt really bad for my kids.

My children enjoyed their two outfits each for the entire school year. So we continued this practice of only buying what they loved and what we could afford. When they got old enough to buy their own clothing, they only bought the best with the money they had.

As adults, they have a vibration that attracts wealth and nice things.

One son is highly educated, and does VERY WELL financially. The other son has barely any education, and does just as well financially. This tells me itís not an external factor that accounts for their abundance.

I think it helped that as parents we had a vibration of appreciating luxury and wealth and that we felt deserving of luxury, even though at the time our ďwhat isĒ couldnít afford those things. Children notice their parentís vibration and tend to vibrate the same, especially if itís working for them.

Iíd like to add, that Being abundant feels normal!