Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando is LIVE March 31 2012!!

Gwen Elizabeth, have you seen this thread? http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...-March-Worshop

Larissa I didn't get the email, do you think you could link the video clip here? I realised after reading your post that i haven't had an email in ages, i get the quotes but when i changed my email address i forgot to sign up for the newsletter again. All fixed now

Thanks honeypie

I'll be watching this one as well - but not live.

Hello Gwen Elizabeth!! You're going to have an awesome workshop!! I'll be looking out for you!!

Hi Fireball

Thea I saw you wrote this on the Boca thread

I called Abraham-Hicks on phone today. I looove it to speak to someone in the united States who talks to me about AbrahamHicks. I talked to Angelica, as always when I phone them (LOA). And she searched the information : the chat room on the Broadcast Lives is over, they decided it recently. Let's chat room here for the Abeforumers who feel inspired too !
    Sounds good to me

Hi Kate

It's going to be a great workshop!! I love that you manifested an extra hour of sleep for yourself!!

OMS!!!! WHAAAAT????

No more LIVE chat during the workshop?

Oh, well...

at least I met one Aber friend through the chat that I would have never met on the forum.

I won't be attending this one LIVE, but I am so happy for Thea and everybody else attending online
    or in person.

Love, Fukami

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thea View Post
    Hello Kate, honeypie an Roman ! Ommm ! I think Orlando is going to be a big one. I don't know why but I feel it too ! I'll be in the broadcast audience !
    You just confirmed me to share, too

Dear Friends,

I love the idea of you joining us in Orlando this coming Saturday (in person or on-line) so that you can experience, first hand, the amazing Energy that is now happening. My personal experience, as Abraham flowed through me in Boca Raton last Saturday, was unlike anything Iíve ever felt before and when I watched the video playback of it last night I was thrilled with how all of that was evident in the room. Abrahamís depth of clarification of the material was amazing and the feeling of renewal was palpable. Click here to watch a short video clip of the workshop.

I feel so fortunate to get to do this amazing work and so much appreciation for the brilliant partners (both physical and non-physical) who are co-creating with me.

Love,
    Esther

POE, dear I was just reading your post with Ella on my lap, and she pointed at your avatar and asked "What's her name" I replied "Her name's Elke" and Ella asked "Is she a doctor?" You must look doctorish... you know, smart, dependable, trustworthy

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    AAAAAAAWWWW *blush* Give Ella a huge hug and tell her I think she looks like a scientist. I felt that always, when I looked at her. Tell her, Iīm one, too... I studied "becoming happy" deliberatly since I was 8. I really decided it, and promised myself to find it out, what are the keys to happines- and to being able to perform real magic.

And now, she has a mother who can make it all so much easier for her! Isnīt life awesome!? , Kate- and Ella!