Thread: two questions..posting personal photos and unsubscribing

two questions..posting personal photos and unsubscribing

1. Is there an efficient way to unsubscribe from receiving tons of e-mails with alerts of new posts?

2. How do you post a personal photo on a thread?

Merci Beaucoup!

Hi treelotus. I don't know about photos, but if you go to settings there will come up a list of threads you are subscribed to. click the button that says "view all subscribed threads" which will bring up the full list. scroll to the bottom and click on the button 'selected threads' and there are options to update subscriptions to daily or weekly, or to delete subscription. You can tick beside thread titles and make different selections as you choose. i hope that makes sense

you can also select in your setup to not receive email of postings at all.

for personal photos, photos resident on your computer, flash drive etc cannot be posted but you can upload your photos to a website like webshots etc and then there is a selection on that type of website that gives the ability to get the photo from there to post to a forum etc.

also treelotus, at the bottom of each email is a link to unsubscribe.....

you can use tiny pic for uploading personal pictures from your computer. since we are allowed to do that here is the link, but MODs feel free to delete if it's not allowed.

http://tinypic.com/

this is the code i used for this picture-IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards