Page 1 of 344 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The new and improved Go-General, INCLUDING Grid-Setting

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

The new and improved Go-General, INCLUDING Grid-Setting

Hi wonderful people,
    again and again I get asked what the difference between Gridsetting and Going General is, what should be applied and how it might be done the best.
    I worked with both technics with great success, and I found they can be combined.

I answered on one of easy123īs threads:

It depends.

I found that when Iīm deeply mixed up/OOTV, and my issue is deeply ingrained by years of practice, I need to do slow general steps.
    When I want to turn around such a "deep" issue I NEED to look at the unwanted before I get movement, I need to "own it" and "make peace" with it, first.
    The journey from specific negativ over general negativ to general positiv (thatīs where setting grids kicks in also) to, maybe, specific positivs is perfect for this. Relief will be there in minutes, but it may take a few days or even weeks while you allow a slow, steady SUSTAINABLE change.

But- when you cleaned it up since a pretty long time, when you are in an overall very good place on a steady basis, setting a new grid ("looking through your windshield instead of the floorboard") is the only thing you need to get in seconds to the opposite of what was bothering you.
    Now itīs time for me to draw the essence of my different work-threads together in offering a detailed "how to do" advice.

-
    Write your go-general/Gridwork.
    Doing it in writing (other than just though) adds to the power and clarity you will gain!
    I feel that the blanks I used all this last months where extremely helpful. You can copy-paste them or work in this idea.

-state your goal, your intention about your problem (behind the black slash) BEFORE you do anything else.
    -REPEAT it before you state each new step. IT WILL KEEP YOU LINED UP with what you intended.

-Feel where you are. When you are not in specific negativity, donīt extra-make some up, just skip this part
    Maybe you want to stop after setting your new grid (=the intentions of good feeling emotions, in the general-positiv-part).
    Maybe you are so high already that you just go straight to rampage specific positivs while skipping all 3 other steps!
    STOP when you dont feel like working more. Taking a break can be the very best to do. Let yourself off the hook!

Sometimes you need to work with the same issue several times, especially if it is a longtrained one.
    This is a good thing... hidden resistances keep popping up and you can clean them up (finetune them) in this way.
    Abe call this "molding the clay".

I explain (red) what to do first and give an example afterwards.
    Use the not filled-in-blank to copy-paste and work with.
    Have fun!

Lotīs of love, Elke!

Intention:
    -
    (state here a short positiv goal and copy it behind EACH of the black -dashes... your goal will keep you from drifting off track!)

Specifically negative
    -

(list here each negativity you can think of, regarding your intended goal. State them until you feel empty and exhausted)

generally negative
    -
    (now soothe this. Take all specifics out. State that it sucks, annoys you, makes you sad... but donīt go into details anymore)

generally positive + new GRID
    -
    (Here, sooth yourself with acknowledgements how far you have come already.
    And then, set a new grid about what you WANT. Mostly itīs the opposite of the negative specifics- short, in emotional words.)
    Donīt leave without setting at least a short new grid! (one intention of any better feeling emotion is enough, repeat it 1 minute)

specifically positive
    -
    (IF you feel ready, state what you really love about your goal, how great it feels to you, go into a rampage of appreciation about your goal. But skip this step if you donīt feel "there" yet. Going general positiv and setting a new grid is enough!)

Now- this is a real-life example from myself:

Intention:
    -Iīm centered

Specifically negative
    -
    Iīm centered
    -Noooo. I feel so out of balance.
    I had the most incredible day, all day long-
    and now it feels as if I hit a brickwall.
    With highspeed.
    I donīt know what to do.
    Iīm so dissappointed.
    I feel tired and have such headache...

generally negative
    -Iīm centered
    -I "hit a tree". Iīm off.
    I hurt.
    Iīm tired.

-Iīm centered
    -Itīs ok.
    I just need to re-align.
    I just may let go.
    Firework all day long IS exhausting.
    Iīm so happy I could hold it SO long!
    I never did that, before.

-I want to feel relief.
    -I want to feel ease.
    -I want to feel relaxed.
    -I want to feel re-sourced.
    -I want to feel in connection with who I am, again.

hey, headache is gone!
    Now, THAT was fast!

specifically positive
    -Iīm centered
    -This sh* is amazing.
    Iīm SO happy to know all this!
    Itīs so easy to get back on track!
    Wow, isnīt that amazing?
    WHAT an energy shift!
    What a manifestation...
    and I had manifestations that almost took my breath away ALL DAY LONG!!!

I LOVE this way of being.
    It is incredible.
    I floated from miracle into miracle. And
    it all was sheer alignment.
    I feel so blessed.
    I feel so HAPPY!
    I feel so ... undiscribable.
    I lived highest bliss for hours, today.
    I feel like God walking on earth.
    OH YES and I feel centered, again!
    HOW EASY THIS IS...

Oh God, I love my life!!
    I LOVE MY LIFE.
    This is so amazing.
    THANK YOU, WORLD!
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 06-24-2012 at 07:48 AM.

And here is the blank- for YOUR use!
    (Btw, this thread is dedicated to AngelinaMGA because she inspired me to it! )

Intention:
    -

Specifically negative
    -

generally negative
    -

-

specifically positive
    -

Oh my, PEO...after being away being away from the forum for months, manifesting wonderful things, I'm back to notch it up and I came directly to where I needed to...of course

Thank you...I'll be back later

Sheilah

Elke.......are you co-writing a book with Esther and Abraham????

YOU SHOULD be writing a book period.

Joan you make me blush each time beloved!

Sheilah, what an honor! I look forwards to play with you on this thread!

kiss kiss.....do one on broken heart, so many on this forum come on in that place.

...the idea is that people do it THEMSELVES

when the Teacher is here, the students will come.........

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    And here is the blank- for YOUR use!
    (Btw, this thread is dedicated to AngelinaMGA because she inspired me to it! )

oh Elke!! you don't know how much i appreciate this!! i have printed out everything to take home with me, and i read thru your instructions on how to do it during my lunch break & i'm thinking, hmmm......i can do that!! it's a little different than i was thinking how to do the grids, because now you've included the owning where you are & going general which i seemed to be having a bit of confusion about, and i like how you say to state your intention on every step to help keep your focus, because that has been another sticking point for me in my journey, scattered focus. and i agree with Joan, i think a book about this is in your vortex, a more detailed workbook for those of us who need that extra assistance to get over the hump

and this sooooooo comes in perfect timing for me, i got up this morning feeling like a different person, with a whole new world opening up to me!!!Angie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    kiss kiss.....do one on broken heart, so many on this forum come on in that place.
    I will give this example a shot!

Intention: I am Love and connected to love always.
    -

I am Love and connected to love always.
    Specifically negative
    -

- I am completely and utterly heart broken. I have lost my love and I am lost . I dont think i will ever love again. I cant believe she/he broke my heart into a million pieces. I am destroyed and lost and cannot stop crying. I am worried i will never find love again and i will be alone forever. I am so angry that she/he could not get their crap together and left after all i gave and gave and gave. This LOA bullshit does not work (wait this is general neg)

generally negative
    This LOA bullshit does not work (wait this is general neg). What is vibration anyways. This bullshit. I was better off before all the LOA BS pie in the sky. It hurts. I am scared it will never stop hurting. I feel alone in this.

--a little more general neg---
    I know i feel alone in this, but others--millions in fact probably feel this way right now. He/she might feel bad too. Oh who cares about her/him. Well other people do get over this, maybe i can too.
    I just dont feel right. I can just let myself feel bad right now. I dont have to rush feeling better. It feels better to not rush. I can do things to soothe myself. I do feel just a little better right now. This is a good time to stop.

---a few days later---still general neg. I am still sad but dont feel panic. I am making progress. I can listen to abe without feeling despair. I do feel a little hope. All i really want is to feel better right now.

---a few days later---i still feel sad, but it is better, there are a few moments when i dont think about this. And that is okay. I did put good stuff in my vortex even though this red hot minute i dont have access. I will eventually.

---a few days later---I am able to feel okay at times and feel love for my furry friend. I love my furry friend. I have good friends. It feels good to love my furry friend.

---a few weeks later---i still think and miss my love but i do have moments of feeling good. I even laughed at work today and felt it. My friends are being supportive. I am caring for my physical body again and it feels good. It feels good to hear abe clips now. I at least get it that i am spposed to be having my focus on my IB. I get that feeling good is more important. I dont have to think about this issue so much. I am going to decide to leave it to my Universal Manager. I think i will write a list of things going well in my life every day.

---a few weeks later---i have been writing this list of what is going well in my life and it is growing and i like that! I even got a raise and AND x flirted with me today and it felt pretty good. I felt that gingle in my jeans..lol. I am looking pretty good too. I am taking care of my body and loving myself. Oh i felt apprecation from my friend and sibbling today and i realized i was feeling LOVE flowing from me. That felt good. It feels good to love.

---a few months later---i went for a walk today and i was listening to Abe on my iphone and...WOW i noticed how beautiful everything IS....i felt i could see through Abrahams eyes... I am going to do THAT again.

-

---a few months later---i went for another walk today and i was listening to Abe on my iphone and...WOW i noticed how beautiful everything IS....i felt i could see through Abrahams eyes... I have been doing this for 6 months and i feel good. My body looks good. I keep noticing how beautiful EVERYONE is. I am seeing through ABE's eyes and it so exciting. I feel my blendedness more and more and every single aspect of my life is getting SO GOOD. How did life GET SO good??!!

I am so glad i know about LOA. People stop me all the time and ask what I am going--i say to myself GRID WORK. I am doing GRID WORK. I just feel good. I just feel alive and in love with life and all that is....life is good. I am still doing a list of what is going good in my life and I am also setting general feel good grids. Life is so GOOD. I cant wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Wooot you wont believe ---i won the lotto! I was not even trying. I was just feeling wellbeing and good and blessed and counting my blessings!!! Life is good!!!

-

specifically positive
    -