Page 2 of 344 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The new and improved Go-General, INCLUDING Grid-Setting

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    And here is the blank- for YOUR use!
    (Btw, this thread is dedicated to AngelinaMGA because she inspired me to it! )

I play!, I play!!!!,

just please, feel free to clarify things to me about things being general or specific, it is easy to see in things that donīt matter much but not in a very charged subject!, help me see it downstream or just plainly tell me to get out OTV!!!!

(are you sure you canīt do one for me? canīt it be that outsiders see it with more clarity? )

Ok here I go,

Intention

Find a market for my work

Specifically negative

Are you kidding me? (me talking to me) really? Iīve looked, they say they love them, they say the price is good, and no one buys!, I donīt have enough production, why would I try to find a market? my pieces are heavy and big..... no, not really I donīt know, I really feel lousy about finding clients for art and jewelry..... people donīt buy that is not a necessity. Besides I am not that good an artist.
    (ouch Iīm not liking this much) why would I want a new and bigger market if I donīt work enough? and I am not inventive enough? I am not well known..... whoīs going to buy it?

General negative

economy is not that good, people donīt buy art as much as before.... thereīs not a lot of choices in my kind of work, art+jewelry, I know I think I canīt sell, Iīm not good at it, but Iīve sell before.... I think Iīm getting lost here, really,
    can feel the discomfort but Iīm not clear on how. I keep thinking on how it feels like the energy is blocked, stopped, or something like that.... Iīve sell before, but itīs too little, not enough to get by, to sustain myself..... (Iīm lost here, I am not sure if I am general or specific, or off topic, or what)

General positive + new grid

Iīve been seeing how it is possible for others... maybe it is for me.... I know some people like what I do, I know I do like what I do (well mostly, almost completely) I know the jewelry looks good on people!, the hearts look fabulous, I really love some of my pieces..... I know that I have had clients that love my work, and Iīve sell paintings too, since the beginning, when I started to paint..... thatīs specific? and what does it have to do with the market? I am really feeling annoyed!, I feel like running and not doing a thing, (procrastinating? ) yeah going negative again...

truth? maybe I can find some positives, like I know people are buying a lot of beautiful cars, so there is money... the economy is good for a lot....Iīve seen buyers for art, paintings, sculpture.... we like to wear beatiful things.... there is a market for my things,

GRID!!!!! HOW DO I WANT TO FEEL!!!!
    I like to do grids, I do, I like to focus on feelings, like how I want to feel confident,
    I would love to feel ease
    I would love to care less about this, really, I do.... (here were negative puuuuuulls baaaaack a bit)
    I would love to feel more confident,
    I would love to trust the universe, to let it do the job. (I get it, I am trying to fill the stuff myself!)
    I would love to relax, and believe,
    maybe I can let it be easy,
    Iīd like it to be easier,

yeah, I can go with this with more ease... (can I? yeah I can)

Specifically positive...

I have things done? pieces in stock?, I do. (really I donīt feel much specifically positive right now)

Forest

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

---a few days later---i still feel sad, but it is better, there are a few moments when i dont think about this. And that is okay. I did put good stuff in my vortex even though this red hot minute i dont have access. I will eventually.

---a few days later---I am able to feel okay at times and feel love for my furry friend. I love my furry friend. I have good friends. It feels good to love my furry friend.
    dear wonderful Evey, I donīt know if Iīm supposed to comment on your example, but I think this is a learning-thread, at least in the beginning. So, THANKS for making the first one!

-I think itīs much better if you donīt draw this work over days or weeks, It becomes confusing in this way. This is to be done in minutes- for NOW.
    The powerful NOW!

-The past only belongs into the specific negativs- ONE TIME for this blank. AFTER stating them once, your DONE with them. So- state them deeply enough! State them pregnant and brief. State them as long as you feel relief. And then:
    NO GOING BACK.
    Because- this gathers momentum aso, if you keep it up longer than 17 sec!
    Still do it without fear- until youīr "empty", because- you are where you are, anyway. In this way, you make peace.

But NO WALLOWING afterwards!
    No going back and forth.
    No dragging it into the "higher places"- it messes everything up.

Start where you are- and then ONLY going towards the Vortex, inside this process.
    No further "looking through the floorboard".
    -No flashbacks, they mix your energy up, itīs like going from Phoenix to Huma and then back to Phoenix and to Huma again... DONīT DO THAT!

When you find that you forgot something in the specific negativity- step (often whole new layers of the onion show up as soon you looked at the first layer!)- while you are in the process
    stop the process and begin NEW.
    Donīt mess it up. Just cancel and give yourself a new beginning.
    This whole work is about FLOW towards feeling relief and feeling better. When you do it right, you feel "the stream" carrying you.

Do those as often as you feel drawn to.
    But donīt make it a "story". Itīs about NOW.
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 06-25-2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: typos all over the place...

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaMGA View Post
    oh Elke!! you don't know how much i appreciate this!! i have printed out everything to take home with me, and i read thru your instructions on how to do it during my lunch break & i'm thinking, hmmm......i can do that!! it's a little different than i was thinking how to do the grids, because now you've included the owning where you are & going general which i seemed to be having a bit of confusion about, and i like how you say to state your intention on every step to help keep your focus, because that has been another sticking point for me in my journey, scattered focus. and i agree with Joan, i think a book about this is in your vortex, a more detailed workbook for those of us who need that extra assistance to get over the hump

and this sooooooo comes in perfect timing for me, i got up this morning feeling like a different person, with a whole new world opening up to me!!!Angie
    Iīm SOO happy about this!! thanks for telling me
    This IS my book... (one of them )
    and Iīm co-writing it with all of YOU, and I will pick on you and torture you until you understood it!

You just have an AMAZING energy, Forest! You post about feeling pretty lousy and you still feel SO GOOD and high to me
    Iīll go through your post step by step and comment it, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post

Intention

Find a market for my work
    Ok, you asked for it I will be nitpicking!
    -Phrase the intention positivly (you did this)
    -repeat it (just re-copy it) as headline over EACH NEW STEP to keep you clear and on subject.

Specifically negative

Are you kidding me? (me talking to me) really? Iīve looked, they say they love them, they say the price is good, and no one buys!, I donīt have enough production, why would I try to find a market? my pieces are heavy and big..... no, not really I donīt know, I really feel lousy about finding clients for art and jewelry..... people donīt buy that is not a necessity. Besides I am not that good an artist.
    (ouch Iīm not liking this much) why would I want a new and bigger market if I donīt work enough? and I am not inventive enough? I am not well known..... whoīs going to buy it?
    -I would advice to LIST the negativitys. If you post them in running-text-form, they tend to be confusing.
    -If this "conversation"-form works for you, great. But maybe it would add clarity if you phrase them as short, pregnant statements.

General negative

economy is not that good, people donīt buy art as much as before.... thereīs not a lot of choices in my kind of work, art+jewelry, I know I think I canīt sell, Iīm not good at it, but Iīve sell before.... I think Iīm getting lost here, really,
    can feel the discomfort but Iīm not clear on how. I keep thinking on how it feels like the energy is blocked, stopped, or something like that.... Iīve sell before, but itīs too little, not enough to get by, to sustain myself..... (Iīm lost here, I am not sure if I am general or specific, or off topic, or what)
    This somehow still feels as specifics to me. The energy doesnīt feel SOOTHED.
    -Going general means to pull out of specifics. You look more diffused, and the energy is soothed by doing so! You need to reach for RELIEF here.
    -Again- I feel it might be better to LIST the statements, to keep them more brief and much more diffuse.

General positive + new grid

Iīve been seeing how it is possible for others... maybe it is for me.... I know some people like what I do, I know I do like what I do (well mostly, almost completely) I know the jewelry looks good on people!, the hearts look fabulous, I really love some of my pieces.....I know that I have had clients that love my work and Iīve sell paintings too, since the beginning, when I started to paint
    Thatīs done perfect
    just the form feels a bit confusing (but this is maybe just me!)

..... thatīs specific? and what does it have to do with the market?
    I am really feeling annoyed!, I feel like running and not doing a thing, (procrastinating? ) yeah going negative again...
    -KEEP STAYING on topic of YOUR GOAL.
    -Donīt change the subject (Thatīs why I advice to repeat the intention as headlines!).
    -You can stray a bit for finding relief, but donīt change the topic, simply GENTLY guide you back on track when you did.
    -As soon the train left the rails as you experienced here, either cancel and start new or start new at least IN THIS STEP.

truth? maybe I can find some positives, like I know people are buying a lot of beautiful cars, so there is money... the economy is good for a lot....Iīve seen buyers for art, paintings, sculpture.... we like to wear beatiful things.... there is a market for my things,
    -you feel it yourself, youīr not convincing anybody with this, the energy isnīt moving.
    Thatīs OK!!!!
    -Just keep trying! You have time and endless pixels! Keep reaching for FEELING RELIEF.

GRID!!!!! HOW DO I WANT TO FEEL!!!!
    I like to do grids, I do, I like to focus on feelings, like how I want to feel confident,
    I would love to care less about this, really, I do.... (here were negative puuuuuulls baaaaack a bit)
    -GREAT that you recognice it, but DONīT STATE IT!!!
    -Just donīt make a big deal out of it. Turn around and step further in the RIGHT direction of relief!!
    We are no historians, here. We donīt have a What-is-itis-blog. Just MOVE ON towards relief!

I would love to feel more confident,
    I would love to trust the universe, to let it do the job. (I get it, I am trying to fill the stuff myself!)
    I would love to relax, and believe,
    maybe I can let it be easy,
    Iīd like it to be easier,
    PERFECT!! Feel the energy moving?

yeah, I can go with this with more ease... (can I? yeah I can)
    this inside-talk happens. Keep it brief in your head and DONīT STATE IT. Writing adds power, so just give power to what you WANT.

Specifically positive...

I have things done? pieces in stock?, I do. (really I donīt feel much specifically positive right now)

You are not THERE yet.
    -No deal at all. You donīt NEED to be there! Donīt try to fill the grid in
    -DONīT EFFORT! Just chill out now, you did a great work! And thatīs enough for now.

On your request, Iīll take your words and fill them into the blank in the way I would do it, myself (next post)

On forestofhearts purpose

Intention:
    -
    I find a market for my work

Specifically negative
    -
    I find a market for my work
    - Are you kidding me? really?
    Iīve looked, they say they love them, they say the price is good, and no one buys!
    I donīt have enough production, why would I try to find a market?
    my pieces are heavy and big.....
    no, not really I donīt know
    I really feel lousy about finding clients for art and jewelry.....
    people donīt buy that is not a necessity.
    Besides I am not that good an artist.(ouch Iīm not liking this much)
    why would I want a new and bigger market if I donīt work enough?
    and I am not inventive enough?
    I am not well known.....
    whoīs going to buy it?
    economy is not that good, people donīt buy art as much as before....
    thereīs not a lot of choices in my kind of work, art+jewelry
    I know I think I canīt sell
    Iīm not good at it but Iīve sell before....
    I think Iīm getting lost here, really
    can feel the discomfort but Iīm not clear on how.
    I keep thinking on how it feels like the energy is blocked, stopped, or something like that....
    Iīve sell before, but itīs too little, not enough to get by, to sustain myself.....

generally negative
    -I find a market for my work
    (Forest, I took EACH of the specific sentences and reduced them to their emotion that I sense. THATīs going general.
    But you donīt need to state it so detailed. As long you need to become clear, do it the longer way as in my example, but as soon you feel whatīs on-
    I would advice that you just say
    "Iīm confused.
    I feel doubt.
    I feel dissappointed and not lined up." And that would be it!
    )

- (Are you kidding me? really?) I feel doubt.
    (Iīve looked, they say they love them, they say the price is good, and no one buys!) Iīm dissappointed.
    (I donīt have enough production, why would I try to find a market?) I donīt feel ready.
    my pieces are heavy and big..... Iīm not lined up with my art.
    no, not really I donīt know I feel mixed up.
    I really feel lousy about finding clients for art and jewelry..... Iīm not lined up with selling.
    people donīt buy that is not a necessity. I am in doubt.
    Besides I am not that good an artist.(ouch Iīm not liking this much) I donīt honor myself.
    why would I want a new and bigger market if I donīt work enough? I feel lazy.
    and I am not inventive enough? I feel not good enough.
    I am not well known..... I feel doubt.
    whoīs going to buy it? I am feeling insecure.
    economy is not that good, people donīt buy art as much as before.... I am feeling doubt and frustration.
    thereīs not a lot of choices in my kind of work, art+jewelry I feel limited.
    I know I think I canīt sell I feel not ready.
    Iīm not good at it but Iīve sell before.... I want it but I feel doubt.
    I think Iīm getting lost here, really
    can feel the discomfort but Iīm not clear on how. I feel doubt.
    I keep thinking on how it feels like the energy is blocked, stopped, or something like that.... I feel mixed up and confused.
    Iīve sell before, but itīs too little, not enough to get by, to sustain myself... I feel disappointed.

Iīm confused.
    I feel doubt.
    I feel dissappointed and not lined up.

generally positive + new GRID
    -Iīve been seeing how it is possible for others. maybe it is for me, too
    I know some people like what I do
    I know I do like what I do mostly
    I know the jewelry looks good on people!
    the hearts look fabulous
    I really love some of my pieces!
    I know that I have had clients that love my work
    and Iīve sell paintings too, since the beginning, when I started to paint!

I know people are buying a lot of beautiful cars, so there is money...
    the economy is good for a lot
    Iīve seen buyers for art, paintings, sculpture
    we like to wear beautiful things
    there is a market for my things.

I like to do grids, I do!
    I like to focus on feelings like how I want to feel confident,
    (feel the bit tension in "I would love to..."? I exchange it with the more easy "I want to...")
    I want to feel more confident
    I want to trust the universe, to let it do the job.
    (I get it, I was trying to fill the stuff myself! RELIEF in this!!)

I want to relax,
    and believe,
    I want to let it be easy,
    Iīd like it to be easier
    I like ease!
    I want to feel ease.
    I want to feel ease.
    I want to feel ease!

specifically positive
    - I will get there in time.
    I did a really good job here!

Thank you for this!

Intention:
    -Feel perfectly healthy and calm everyday. Allow my physical well-being.
    (state here a short positive goal and copy it behind EACH of the black -dashes... your goal will keep you from drifting off track!)

Specifically negative
    - I hate feeling bad during work and during the day!! tired of it

- I dont wanna feel uncomfortable doing during the day or night, its annoying!! it interferes with my life :/
    -If theres nothing physically wrong, then what the heck!!
    -I miss feeling physically good ahhhhhhhh
    -I get scared something is wrong with me
    -I dislike feeling this way ugr
    -It's so scary to feel weird sensations and stuff...so annoying.
    -I hate getting stressed so easy...what the heck!!
    -I stress and feel anxious with the smallest things..so frustrating.

generally negative
    -It's scary
    -It's getting old and annoying
    -I'm tired of this.
    -It's annoying.
    -There has to be a better way.
    -I want to feel control.
    -Scary
    -I am trying so hard to be in a good vibration!!

generally positive + new GRID
    -I mean I'm getting it more.
    -i mean i have had good days, at least better.
    -I feel better.
    -I believe in all this so it's getting better.
    -I was able to get past this once so I can do it again.
    -I can get out of the negative emotions faster now a days so that's good.
    -I am really learning how to listen to my body more and more.
    -I do think the cells in the body have the ability to align with well-beingand we help them by going down-stream.
    -Its getting easier.
    -I have been doing good.
    -I always look forward to doing this.
    -I do think I'm growing from all of this
    -I mean i have been able to raise my vibration on a lot of subjects.
    -I lot of people have gotten past these things.
    -I mean I have good days and hours.
    -I have gotten checked and it all looks good.
    -It's of more benefit to be positive about this anyway.
    - i am getting the hang of the new job a lot more.

- .New Grid:

ease ease ease, well-being, alignment with inner being, relaxed, relief, all is well, excited, balanced, heart-centered, grounded, perfectly healthy, breathing is even, smooth, in the vortex, perfectly healthy, comfortable, easeeeeeeful, chill, calm, peaceful, collected, comfort, synchronicity, safe and sound, protected, accepting, allowing, excitement, peace, chilled out, eager, abundant, all the well being that my inner being feels, positive, perfect health, comfortable, loved, loving, joy, bliss, excitement, all is well, expectant of awesome things, lucky, blessed, soothed, worthy, valuable, completely adored and accepted.

WOW Followingbliss, this was PERFECT!!! *goosebumps*!! You FELT the relief, and how it got lighter and easier, how you went "into the flow"!

thank you I definitely felt it! It's so fun to do these, I always look forward to it.

Omg Elke ...I could Bloody Kiss you !

As long as you donīt kiss me till I bleed