Page 4 of 347 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The new and improved Go-General, INCLUDING Grid-Setting

Or to express it with pictures:

normally I'd feel like that when someone's telling me I did something not in a perfect way:

but now I feel like this:
    there's always a next time and I'll do it better!

That's how I'm dancing too - I'm always the silly one who WANTS to repeat the same move 1000 times until I get it while the others are moaning when they are told to repeat :'D

Okay I think next thing... will be a money grid.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Another , Vecona!!!

Perfection isn´t something for Abers, anyway

What a WONDERFUL thread POE.

Thank you soooo much for starting this thread and pointing out area's where the Go General and Grid Setting examples can be improved.

This is a great place for me to practice improving my point of attraction.

Thanks Heaps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    dear wonderful Evey, I don´t know if I´m supposed to comment on your example, but I think this is a learning-thread, at least in the beginning. So, THANKS for making the first one!

-I think it´s much better if you don´t draw this work over days or weeks, It becomes confusing in this way. This is to be done in minutes- for NOW.
    The powerful NOW!

-The past only belongs into the specific negativs- ONE TIME for this blank. AFTER stating them once, your DONE with them. So- state them deeply enough! State them pregnant and brief. State them as long as you feel relief. And then:
    NO GOING BACK.
    Because- this gathers momentum aso, if you keep it up longer than 17 sec!
    Still do it without fear- until you´r "empty", because- you are where you are, anyway. In this way, you make peace.

But NO WALLOWING afterwards!
    No going back and forth.
    No dragging it into the "higher places"- it messes everything up.

Start where you are- and then ONLY going towards the Vortex, inside this process.
    No further "looking through the floorboard".
    -No flashbacks, they mix your energy up, it´s like going from Phoenix to Huma and then back to Phoenix and to Huma again... DON´T DO THAT!

When you find that you forgot something in the specific negativity- step (often whole new layers of the onion show up as soon you looked at the first layer!)- while you are in the process
    stop the process and begin NEW.
    Don´t mess it up. Just cancel and give yourself a new beginning.
    This whole work is about FLOW towards feeling relief and feeling better. When you do it right, you feel "the stream" carrying you.

Do those as often as you feel drawn to.
    But don´t make it a "story". It´s about NOW.
    oh elke you crack me up big time!!! Joan asked for an example...so i gave one from a prespective of that specific example. I just put myself in the physical shoes of "broken heart"...{i am connected to source---i might be frustrated but not broken hearted (i know too much) so obviously that example is for a make believe broken hearted person and when i put myself in those shoes, i could not feel it in one feel swoop...so i just felt my way around it. I dont need to be perfect or work , i was just filling in Joan grid's apparantly . But.....comment and correct away. I actually dont do grids this way by setting up a dueling grid first -what abe called it once really stuck in my mind-. And in this example, once i had a dueling grid---it got it own momentum which is what happens in actual grid setting while people own it. Anyway, i was just playing with your your wonderful method which seems to help others and this is as fas as i got..... it was good to feel this other way though. That was valuable to me. Like people say dont knock until you tried it. Now i know. I feel the dueling grid too much when i own the problems for way longer the 17 secs...

My way is just to find relief in the NOW by setting grids of what i want to feel. When i state the problem and own it and feel it, that momentum sticks around for days....and keeps coming back. I have tried it --i wanted to fix it good. lol...finally had to let those spinning plates just fall by not paying attention to them.

Evey- it felt as if something REALLY was mixed up! How good you know what works for you.

ease! Thanks so much to YOU for asking!!! You gave me the final inspiration!

You just have an AMAZING energy, Forest! You post about feeling pretty lousy and you still feel SO GOOD and high to me
    I´ll go through your post step by step and comment it, ok?

Ok, you asked for it I will be nitpicking!

On your request, I´ll take your words and fill them into the blank in the way I would do it, myself

What a wonderful gift to wake up tooooooo!!!!!!!

I don´t have smileys to show how I feel!!!!!, this is fantastic Elke!!!!!, thank you!!! thank you!!!!

I just read both posts, and I´m going back to them!, wow!!!!!

-KEEP STAYING on topic of YOUR GOAL.
    -Don´t change the subject (That´s why I advice to repeat the intention as headlines!).
    -You can stray a bit for finding relief, but don´t change the topic, simply GENTLY guide you back on track when you did.
    -As soon the train left the rails as you experienced here, either cancel and start new or start new at least IN THIS STEP.
    seems like you know me!!!!, maybe I´ll do the process on this, not focusing long enough, getting of of topic of my goals..... yeah....... sounds good. (am I going out of topic again?, kidding!)

I like the sound of that, simply GENTLY guide you back on track when you did.

his inside-talk happens. Keep it brief in your head and DON´T STATE IT. Writing adds power, so just give power to what you WANT.
    yeah! I know, is like living with me and myself in constant chatter, jumping up and down up and down up and down!!!, and believe me, now I have huge quiet moments,

Thank you very much, this is great, I´ll go over the posts and my processes again and let it all sink in then do some more grids.....

the best of all is I can believe this is working, this is pointing me downstream, I can feel something easing, it feels easier and even fun.... (can you see? me and my selves are dying to chat and jump to conclusions!!!, I´m keeping it short and in my head!! )

Thank you PoE,

you are the best!

Forest

Forest

THANK YOU!!!

seems like you know me!
    I know ME.
    I guess it´s not untypical for fast thinkers/deep feelers who are not trained to FOCUS, to be "all over the place" at first. But this mastership that Abe teach is exactly about this: Having a mind as a superpowerful, supersensitiv sportscar and learning to reign it exactly to our liking!

This Forum- and ESPECIALLY Marc tought me deliberatenes and disciplin of thinking.
    Soon we will be thundering through this world, and create lifes that will amaze and inspire others! We just need to keep practising!

You are SUCH a lover and true, wonderful uplifter. Hearing about your contrast, I just can say: Girl, you are taking the bounce from this in an AMAZING way!!
    BLESS YOUR HEART FOR BEING SO SWEET!!!!!!

Forest

THANK YOU!!!

I know ME.
    I guess it´s not untypical for fast thinkers/deep feelers who are not trained to FOCUS, to be "all over the place" at first. But this mastership that Abe teach is exactly about this: Having a mind as a superpowerful, supersensitiv sportscar and learning to reign it exactly to our liking!

This Forum- and ESPECIALLY Marc tought me deliberatenes and disciplin of thinking.
    Soon we will be thundering through this world, and create lifes that will amaze and inspire others! We just need to keep practising!
    Wow!, I was about to leave and read this!!!!! wow!!!!, I felt it, still feel it, wow... speechless..... You know? I love cars, sports cars, beautiful cars, and to drive, and this........ makes so much sense!!!!.

Hugs
    Forest

I just wanted to join the club

And thank you PoE. Your guiding is soo valuable!

And just to make sure on the not going back to sp. neg part: Before you´r able to really allow the neg feelings here, it might come up and you´ll benefit from doing it again, right?