Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: money vibration

money vibration

Hi all!

I have a question regarding money. Can you truly feel abundant but at the same time wanting to keep money aside for when you want it or need it?

So I know that what we offer as a vibration equals what manifests. So the money coming in is proportional to what we allow in.
    I have worked a lot on my thoughts about money and have increased the money coming in but I want more so I have gone deeper into it and realised that when I have to pay something, I feel a knot in my stomach and so it means I am in the fear of lack somehow, and at the same time I have done processes and visualizations about money that made me feel wonderful. So this feeling of fear to lack which happens only when I do have to pay something unexpected made me realise that I'm obviously not a match to my desire of being really abundant and wealthy. So I thought I have to now feel secure despite what I spend and so when I have to give money I tell myself "this will be returned to me multiplied by a million" and I truly feel this relief and joy again.

Now that said, I have money on my saving account that I don't want to touch because I want to keep this money partly as a security and partly for when I suddenly need cash or whatever.

So this led me to the thought, if I truly felt secure and abundant, would I want to keep it anyway? Although if I want to buy something, I take the money but try to put it back to keep this amount always. Do rich people also keep some money aside? you know.

So I wondered what are your thoughts on this.

Dear Lily,

Seems to me that you want to take too big of a leap at once. Remember ... baby steps.

I know what that knot in the solar-plexis area feels like, I've been there too, and for me it was whenever there were lots of bills coming in and I started to add them all together, compare it with what I kind of knew that would be coming in that month, and then of course felt very depressed, because I "knew" that there was no way in hell I was ever going to get enough money coming in before all those bills were due.

What I did was "force" myself to NOT count them together anymore, just prepare the payments and put them in order of date to pay, so there was only this ONE bill I could see, the other ones were hidden by that top one and I forbid myself to look at was beneath that top one. That felt a lot better already, and soon I was able to pay that bill, then the next one came in sight, and then the next one,...

There were lots of very small ones too, and whenever one like that was visible, I though about how easy it would be to pay that one, and it brought a smile to my face.
    I invented lots of money games for myself, just to get used to having SOME money, and slowly but surely my money vibration increased.

In my experience, if you are at a place where you don't have any money, or very little off it, and lots of debt, lots of bills and then you start to think about millions in your account, that distance is waaaaayyyyy to large.

that's also why afirmations like "I am rich" or stuff like "multiplied by a million" never work, because the moment you "tell" that stuff to yourself, your subconscious immediately reponds with a feeling like "LIAR".

If you want to use affirmations, you have to start with small ones, BELIEVABLE ones, and then work yourself up ... always in baby-steps, not big giant leaps.

Do you understand what I mean ?

belana

Hi Belana!

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Yes I totally understand what you mean but I don't feel I'm broke or have a lot of bills to pay right now I know I'm safe but I basically sometimes still have this fear of the future. I have enough money to live, pay my rent and my food, I can eat as much as I like, when I want something extra I always find a way of getting it, it's just that I of course prefer spending my money on something like an acupncture session or an essential oil than on something that was not expected like for example taxes because I live in Brussels-Capital. I mention this because I received this tax only us living in Brussels get it and Id forgotten about this and it was 100 euros so I was like pfffffffff cos then it meant minus 100 to spend for me in other things but then from then I work my way up reminding myself that I can have all the things I want even if I have to give 100 euros for that. And at first it was a lot of practice but now it's become automatic, when I have to pay, I have this image of abundance and it's easier to let go off that money knowing that more is coming my way and that all my needs are covered and fullfilled.

does that make sense?

Aah, taxes, of course, that's the kind of bill we ALL love to pay

Well, the beginning of your post actually gives you the answer to that one. You start by summing up all the things that are positive, like the rent and food, but basically, with taxes, it's the exact same thing. List the positives about paying taxes:

- the only people that need to pay taxes are the ones that are living in a free country. I love living in a free country.
    - the government uses part of my tax money to put street lights in my city. I love having street lights, it brightens up the gloomy winter days/nights
    - they use part of it to create parks so that even in the middle of Brussels, I still get to enjoy a bit of nature if I want
    - they use part of it for ...
    - they use...

Make a list of all the positives about it, and do this until you feel comfortable paying taxes. Once you get there, you won't get that knot in your stomach every time you see a brown envelop anymore

belana

...I am eagerly awaiting times when i have to pay tens of thousands, no... millions in taxes, yay! Because the only way I will have to pay millions in taxes will be if I earn tens of millions and spend lots of it on my pleasure and fun!
    Yeah, I know, it is a big jump, but puts things in perspective...

yes that's another perspective then , isnt it? but my point was not so much taxes or other expenses. My point was can I be feeling abundant and wealthy while wanting to keep money aside?

Hi Lili,

I'm thinking you could re-define your savings and thoughts about it. I understand that you like the security of having them, I don't think that's "un" abeish at all.

I know that security (rather than safety) is a word that Abe has mentioned positively, especially in relation to the grid. It's comfort, it's "the universe at your back". A really great word to use though is cushion, which has two meanings in English. One as the padded thing you sit on that makes things comfy, and the other as a buffer to prevent hurt and hardship. So, every time I add to my savings, I just imagine adding padding to my soft, fluffy, comfy, yummy, cushion.

Much, much easier!

I know your native language is French, but maybe you can just "feel" the cushion!

Hope this helps

Nic xxx

Nicola! so good to see you again!
    thank you! I agree with the "cushion", it feels like that to me!

Christine if you read this I know you were right about the need for validation I feel about my thoughts. I realise that's what I'm wanting here too, am I right in thinking that even if I like to have a cushion (saving money) I can be in a vibration of abundance and security.

:-)

I guess I'm asking these questions many because I want to be sure to be in the right vibration but then if I ask the question is because I doubt I am and so I'm not LOL

oh well..

Heck yes, ain't nobody going to convince me that having no cash cushion is more Abundant than having a delicious pile of cash in reserves!

Let me be more clear:

It is my pie. MY PIE. MY Abundance pie, with all manner and flavors and tastes of what is Abundant in said pie. You have your own pie. Enjoy that pie. Because it is yours!