Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187192193194195196197
Results 1,961 to 1,968 of 1968

Thread: I love loving you... the best feeling ever!!!

I love my beautiful friend Ana because everything about her is good. I appreciate that she asks questions about sweet things of my life. I appreciate that we went to an awesome store and she showed me it. We both were delighted by how awesome that is and how many amazing things were there that didnīt exist in any other place. I get along so well with her because she is an appreciator of things as me. It feels easy to talk to her and it feels really good. I love the high-quality and nice gifts she gave to me on Christmas. I am so happy that we are friends and most of all because we get along so well.

I got a bonus money credit in a card store due to my alignment on what I wanted. I love the people who co-allowed this! How nice and all kind they were. Love them! I love this store and I always loved!

I got a gorgeous sum of money and pleasant, nice gifts on Christmas from people who love me and I love them! I love all the nice, abundant family and friends I have and that give me things they know I will love. How nice this is. I appreciate them.

It feels good to focus on abudance of money right now. I am very glad that I am a money appreciator and good receiver right now.

"You, on the leading edge of thought,
    are here enormously, creatively involved.

There's something so satisfying about asking
    and deliberately aligning your Energy
    and deliberately finding the familiar feeling of that,
    and then seeing it manifest."

- Abraham

Rebecca

"I want to thank 2017 for teaching me that life is fragile, and to live one I love. I almost lost my life this year running away from a wildfire. That fire took away everything I own but gave me everything I needed. I now live a life full of trust in myself and the way im being led. I live a life that I was able to recreate for myself and turn into one I absolute love. I followed my highest excitement every step of the way and my life has turned to pure magic. I am no longer scared of uncertainty or loss because it has now become a sign that something good is coming towards me.

So in 2018 be grateful for being alive. Donít save up for a special occasion. Your entire life is a special occasion. It is rare and delicate, so treat it well. Treat yourself well. And know that after all the loss, you will find joy again. Youíre always on the right path. You just gotta trust.

You cannot talk consistently
    of the things you do want to experience in your life
    without

the Universe delivering
    THE ESSENCE OF THEM
    to you."

Abraham

Because it's done!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Dear Venus.. thank you so much for your Christmas greeting of Love, Miracles and Magic.
    I believe and know from first-hand experience the power of Love!

Today I feel huge joy and appreciation for the amazing Concierge in the Sky. I see how the phone rings.. appointments are made wtihout me having to call or research anything..many many components assembling that fit together so perfectly I could never have planned it. WOW! I am filled with love and appreciation.

Tree...

this feels so beautiful my friend
    live is magical allways
    we are all on that enlightment path
    I see myself and Rainbowlover this New Year 2018 in Hawaii
    now it's becoming real.
    I love the adventure of life
    all that surprises that suddenly appears
    and we know it clearly nitid: YEAHHHHHH

love and hugs Venus

venus , so good you are still here in physical with us. Happy New Year to you and your rainbow

OK, so now I say good bye to 2017 that brought me some manifestations that as a group at work we have been flowing toward for a long time [years and years and years...., but we were/ are in good company

and the manifestation is one that I desired with all my heart, mind and spirit.

Last edited by lemon-up; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:42 AM.

Hi there Venus,

What a great thread! OK, with nearly 200 pages I'll admit that I haven't read all of it... but the simple message of love for love's sake, or love for higher vibration, is perhaps the most wonderful part of the work for me... I'm still fairly new to the teachings, but one of the things I love most about this path is that it offers a way to operationalise love into my daily life... and that is the way I want to live my life...

Thanks for your posts, and for sharing your journey... and keep on loving!

Hugs,
    Lucas

thank you lemon and Lukas...
    wishing you a Happy New Year
    a new year full of beautiful surprises
    keep loving

love Venus