Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Abraham on Preparing for What You Want

Wow, this video gives me a whole new appreciation and understanding for the grid work!

Absolutely wonderful.

I get to remind myself that my life works out great always when I make sure I'm in ITV first.

But I am around so many more people now than I used to be when I first got into Abraham...

And I have been letting their collective thinking and vibration affect me more than I would like.

I need to work extra hard to keep myself in my vortex where I get into the vortex and then....even though other people around me do not think that way at all.

And I need to remember that I am just not ready yet...

and remind myself of how when I AM ready, there is absolutely NO stopping it.

I just need to keep preparing myself vibrationally for what I know is in my vortex.

Wow...this video segment had so much in it that was exactly what I needed.

So so grateful to be back in this conversation and to have this magnificent group to remind me of my connection to Source.

Thank you all! xoxoxoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie;579625[FONT=comic sans ms

[/FONT]

A few additional points:

- Fear means you're not feeling ready for what you want.
    - You've got to go general to create your vibrational point of receiving.

Excerpted from Abraham LIVE -- North Los Angeles, CA 7/14/12.

For all things Abraham, visit: www.abraham-hicks.com

Enjoy!
    This just shattered my brain!! It gave me a new perspective on fear and leveraging it in my favor!

Quote Originally Posted by liberated inferno View Post
    This just shattered my brain!! It gave me a new perspective on fear and leveraging it in my favor!
    i think it's pretty cool too, and that's how i felt yesterday as i waited for the perfect moment to take inspired action......then i aligned, the moment showed up and i delivered..then the U delivered......so wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaidelife View Post
    i think it's pretty cool too, and that's how i felt yesterday as i waited for the perfect moment to take inspired action......then i aligned, the moment showed up and i delivered..then the U delivered......so wonderful
    I know, I've been conditioned to take action, as action equals solution in my book. But not anymore! I like this process of building it up generally, it's zoo much easier that way. And the relief comes a lot faster than by taking forced action alone. It has explained so much of what has been occurring in my life.

The best part about all of this is, you can start turning it around within 68 seconds!

yes libiI , i forgot about that 68 seconds! thanks for reminding me why that worked so quickly when i had my newest aha!

i love all these teachings and discovering that they are working for me

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaidelife View Post
    yes libiI , i forgot about that 68 seconds! thanks for reminding me why that worked so quickly when i had my newest aha!

i love all these teachings and discovering that they are working for me
    It's easy to forget how quick you can start a train of thought if you don't pay attention! As I was working my grid in a general sense, I actually noticed how one general feeling lead to another and another and when I was finished, I KNEW it was beyond 68 seconds! The way Abe explained it in the video provided so much clarity for me and resulted in a new habit of processes! It has inspired me to change my perspectives on so many subjects of my life.

I could be specific about the desire/subject but keep it general about the feelings in regards to that subject. In understanding the videoclip a feeling came over me that provided so much relief. I don't need to know all the answers and figure out the "hows", because that's getting too specific about my desire. But I can focus on my general feelings about my desire without any resistance at all! That was my aha moment. The resistance comes from focusing on the "hows" instead of focusing on the feeling about the desire. I don't need to be scared about feeling fear! It's just a signal for me to go general about what I feel fear about! What an amazing way to move past it and mold it to work in your favor! I feel on top of the world now!

Really really good! Wow! I love it when I feel that nudge to 'look over here!' .... and I follow it and find yet another specific answer, right from Abe! Voila!

The guy in the video is so adorable that it gets me into the vortex just watching him

Quote Originally Posted by ibAspen View Post
    The guy in the video is so adorable that it gets me into the vortex just watching him
    Same <3

In the VORTEX loving ME and therefore loving YOU.
    I adore this. I will probably try to listen to it everyday. For me, this just takes LOA to a whole new refined level. I love it!!