Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Abraham on Preparing for What You Want

Hi Leslie! Thanks for posting this AWESOME video. I loved every second of it. The hotseater (Joseph, his name tag says) was so adorable. He was so into the information and was "getting" it, right there while we witnessed. What a privilege to be a part of it. Loved his energy! And all the talk about grid-building is so perfect for me, right here, right now.

~ Su

I can listen to this over and over! Thanks

Where is the video?

I found it, I found it.....just wonderful. Thanks so much.

I have listened to this segment several times and even shared it .. I love it !!! I love the way the exchange unfolds between Abraham and the guest .. it really models how we sometimes justify to ourselves why we need to make a decision about a life's circumstance before we are really in a knowing place .. where we know and we know that we know. We tell our it's because of this or that and every thing we say sounds really logical. We sometimes want to hijack the process of getting into the vortex and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide and inspire us and jump the gun and decide to fill in our own grid. We forget that the manifestation of our desires is not what we're after .. but rather Divine Connection .. the process is the goal.

For when we are truly feeling Divine Oneness all things fall into their perfect / ideal place and the opportunities / manifestations that reveal themselves to us are simply the outworking of the Law .. At this point all that we attract has been birthed from our Divine Connection and we are assured that the decisions and moves that we make are truly inspired by the Holy Spirit and we feel clear, free exhilaration and excitement.

I am so grateful to be reminded of the significance of the ONENESS .. thank you..

this popped up today.. to shewhowhispers for posting today

I realize just today how I am actually,in fact allowing my grid to fill in about things rather than trying this or that along the way......
    especially in house redecorating and remodeling.....rather than trying a dozen things, I make a grid, prepave and sleep on it till the perfect idea comes.

I love this

Thank u soo much for postin dis lovely video..I ve been tryin to manifest a certain score in an exam I had given earlier..I kept imaginin da moment n feel joyful abt it..however I guess by being too specific abt it..am doin exactly like da man in dis vid..n now after listenin to Abraham..I kno I need to be more general n allow da universe to do da unfoldin..thank u soo much😊😊😊

Hi Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I was DELIGHTED to see this thread resurrected earlier today!
    I appreciate everybody's recent contributions, especially shewhowhispers' post!

Funny that right before I went to bed last night, I felt inspired to watch this video on YT for the
    first time in months. You know, I used to cringe when Abe say,

"You're not vibrationally ready if what you want hasn't manifested,"

then I blamed myself for not having manifested certain things by a certain "timeframe."

What I finally "got" recently is that I am understanding on a deep emotional level the
    second part of their speech:

"You're always going to be in the process-of something."

Which means, if I am not ready for something right here right now IT IS PERFECTLY OKAY.
    I've realized that all the guilt trips I used to impose upon myself was only keeping me further
    and further from what my IB has already become... and keeping me from FEELING GOOD, which
    is the most important thing.

Fukami

Hello wonderful creators!
    Thanks a lot, Leslie for posting so awesome video
    !
    Thank you, my dear friend Fukami-chan
    owing to your bright message in a profile I could see this topic!
    I appreciate messages of every Aber here, thank You All for CO-CREATION!

When I was reading post of shewhowhispers, I got goose bumps!
    Thank you for so amazing description of our feeling Connection and Oneness with himself.
    Honestly, I have been seeing this Abe's video not one times.
    But today I looked on this with a new perspective.
    Like said lemon-up 'this popped up today...'
    And I really pretty good understand what you earlier felt Fukami-chan when Abe say
    "You're not vibrationally ready if what you want hasn't manifested".
    Because sometimes I was like it
    on myself
    Now I'm aware on a more deep emotional level on what 'we are always going to be in the process-of something'.
    Besides, we already know on what for any manifestations need a certain count of time but it's exactlythat Abe calls a deliberate creation.So I'm permanently in a pleasant process of creation!
    You cannot have a happy ending to an unhappy journey.
    - Abraham
    My an endless appreciation and love to Abraham-Jerry-Esther

I love knowing that I have always adapted to what's best for me......now I realize that was me aligning with it, attracting it... creating it .
    today I appreciate knowing that I am always adapting to the idea of what's best for me, and I decide what that is...so I am adapting to ideas of living my wildest dreams and knowing that is what's best for me.

and as I live my wildest dreams I also adapt to the ideas of attracting and allowing myself to serve mankind in the easiest most fun enjoyable way...that's best for me.

I attracting abe's teachings which have put me even further out on the leading edge......and that the edge is moving, and I'm going with it

this is what bubbled up for me after reading this thread again today........we still can't get it wrong

I also love knowing that I am much better at setting the grid and allowing it to fill in
    Last edited by lemon-up; 01-07-2014 at 11:00 AM.