Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abraham on The Biggest Missing Piece

Quote Originally Posted by admodi86 View Post
    One question that often came to me and got magnified on seeing this video (I couldn't hear the man beyond few seconds) is that how Esther manages to maintain her alignment and continue her "Abraham experience" even in such OOTV conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonaidelife View Post
    i never thot of this before admodi , esther sure does stay in alignment and itv during all of this so awesome

That was one of the things I really enjoyed about this video. For me, it showed me clearly that Esther is allowing source to speak through her, because any human being would most likely get defensive. I know I would, but Abraham flowing through Esther, as someone pointed out, only affirmed this man's right to believe what he wanted to believe, and acknowledged that he is right, and that he feels deeply for the world. It was so amazing to see an example of unconditional love for someone who is difficult. He was on the attack, and Abraham didn't 'take the bait,' and look at how well it is serving all of us.

Esther truly is the "Michael Jordan" of this work, as I believe Abe called her once. She's so brilliant.

yes, esther is def gifted in more ways than one........that was one long session , and true esther/abe kept focused. i love that !

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post

It was so amazing to see an example of unconditional love for someone who is difficult. He was on the attack, and Abraham didn't 'take the bait,' and look at how well it is serving all of us.
    Yes, Leslie. I sat about 10 feet behind this HS and could look directly at Abe/Esther. It was an amazing exchange and continues to touch my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by transformations View Post
    Yes, Leslie. I sat about 10 feet behind this HS and could look directly at Abe/Esther. It was an amazing exchange and continues to touch my heart.
    Transformation, after the event/seminar, did anyone "there" surround that man in love, or was there a lot of scornful thoughts about him, instead, because he challenged the teachings? It's apparent that this man is in some form of pain, and if you see someone in pain, the first reaction is inquire if there's anything you can do, not just leaving him bleeding on the street, nor call them unpleasant names.

What Abraham/Easter did by getting at the eye level of this man was HUGE. She didn't dismiss him as causing controversy, but spoke to his spirit. What was off putting to me were the scornful looks from a few faces in the crowd, and not one of those faces expressed any compassion for this man, who was pretty much saying, give me more clarity!

I feel that he is very brave coming from his heart. I've presented such questions to this ABE forum before, but my post was shut down.

Terry98 - As I left the workshop directly after it was over, and only caught a brief glimpse of the hotseater on my way out, I cannot answer your question. It is possible that participants spoke to him. I can only speak for myself in saying that I felt a great deal of compassion for the gentleman and hoped that he found some relief in the interaction with Abraham. He was clearly in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by transformations View Post
    wow, you were there?! awesomeness

terry
    I feel that he is very brave coming from his heart. I've presented such questions to this ABE forum before, but my post was shut down.
    mainly cos this forum is presumed to already be abe appreciators i believe., ppl who are wanting to go further into the actual abe teachings and how to apply them to their life.........or how they the teachings are working in our life.

i'm not sure if this helps, jmo.

eta: and i notice that when a poster is here beating the same drum without some kind of telling a new story then others do tend to correct that . I prefer the gentle correctors
    Last edited by lemon-up; 10-16-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry98 View Post
    Transformation, after the event/seminar, did anyone "there" surround that man in love, or was there a lot of scornful thoughts about him, instead, because he challenged the teachings? It's apparent that this man is in some form of pain, and if you see someone in pain, the first reaction is inquire if there's anything you can do, not just leaving him bleeding on the street, nor call them unpleasant names.

What Abraham/Easter did by getting at the eye level of this man was HUGE. She didn't dismiss him as causing controversy, but spoke to his spirit. What was off putting to me were the scornful looks from a few faces in the crowd, and not one of those faces expressed any compassion for this man, who was pretty much saying, give me more clarity!

On the linked thread are some comments to this question. The lady in white, in the first row, opened her hands when the questions of the HS became obvious- as if she would offer love/healing energy. Esther was shaking his hands after she came out of trance (you canīt see this on the clip)- what is VERY unusual, because she normally avoids body-contact.

I can see a lot of faces that are in shock or in perplexity/helplessnes about the energy he offered, but I can see no annoyance. I donīt want to deny at all that there might have been some of that, of course. But here it is again:

YOU SEE WHAT YOU EXPECT.
    Terry - you could learn here the VERY same that Abe tried to tell the HS:
    When you look for things that annoy you or "put you off" as you say- YOU WILL FIND IT. Because: YOU create your reality!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaidelife View Post
    wow, you were there?! awesomeness
    Yes, LAL. I feel very priviledged to have been there for the interchange and I feel (for me) that it was a powerful teaching moment. How better can I love? How better can I show compassion in the face of someone's misalignment? What can those moments teach me about myself?

I was talking to someone tonight who mentioned this list so I decided to take a look at this discussion.

It was very difficult to go up there knowing I was about to be the poster child for "miserable" and "disillusioned" but as I mentioned, I asked before I went. The other aspect of video is that it facilitates a much more direct connection. The last thing I wanted was thousands of people in my space with their opinions one way or another.

There was certainly no intention to attack, bait or be difficult. This was an attempt to expand upon the understanding of this work as it relates to the challenges of physical.

Those of you who have been to a seminar may be aware that there are a few beings that go around and give everyone who is remotely near the vibration of allowing it, a very nice healing. Some get it immediately, some take a little coaxing to get there. In the hot seat its like stepping into a wind tunnel of energy at that vibration. It is hard to stay in your body and even harder to focus conscious thoughts.

After the seminar I had to sit in the lobby for an hour just to get back into my body enough to drive home. I spoke to a few people in that time and between segments, but most seemed not really sure how to take it or what to make of it, understandably.

If I seemed angry it was only the effort of focus to remain present in the dialog. Trying to remain focused while being flooded with such a high vibration is a challenge as in that moment the subject no longer seems relevant, yet it is. The troubles of the world exist whether we choose to say hello to them or not. I should also say I have the greatest respect for Abraham and Esther and direct anyone dealing with issues around creating to their work.

It is very difficult to explore a subject like this in 15 or 20mins. Getting to the nub of it takes some feeling around and like popping a zit, careful pressure in just the right place. I had to use fairly coarse examples because of the time constraints. I chose ones that do not need much explanation but the real juice would be in more subtle scenarios we all encounter everyday. I suspect that would take a while to flesh out and it felt like we only just got started.

Thanks for all your support and feedback.